Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man (31351 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by chinavs9ja(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2019
That is life...

Get your professional website today...check my signature
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by BuyACar(f): 8:25am On May 08, 2019
Ehya sorry
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by ultron12345: 8:26am On May 08, 2019
a
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Pidginwhisper: 8:29am On May 08, 2019
angry
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by jojothaiv(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2019
This put to bed our conversation yesterday on Nairaland...
cc: Ubunja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by elmodee7(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2019
chinambusay:
A Nigerian man who took a walk down the memory lane, has narrated how his fiancee dumped him after an accident that nearly crippled him. According to the Nigerian man, his fiance dumped him after the accident which occurred two weeks to their traditional wedding.

At that time, he needed to be flown abroad for medical attention or lose walking with his legs again. However a twist in tale had the lady and her family losing out of everything. 

Read the heartbreaking story below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/nigerian-man-narrates-how-his-fiancee-dumped-him-after-an-accident-that-nearly-crippled-him/

Story Story.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Amanee(f): 8:32am On May 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
She's even more wicked for agreeing to kill her unborn child. angry

I don't feel sorry for abortionists. angry
Every unborn child deserves the chance to live .

You've not heard of ectopic pregnancies and other complications during pregnancy that may need a D&C (abortion). Small kids everywhere with zero sense parading their ignorance undecided

3 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Lexusgs430: 8:35am On May 08, 2019
It was almost for better, for worse........ She never signed up to almost marry a cripple.............
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 8:37am On May 08, 2019
ednut1:
This is why i do not believe in love. The average 9ja babes loves u for looks, money or career. Once u lose that one thing she flees. I have seen rich men encounter business problems and bcame broke. The wives turned then to house boys or left. In the life i no fit carry woman matter for head never
You think you men are saints? I dated a very broke guy. I love him with all my heart and we were both Ok with the relationship with the hopes that when things turn around for the better, we would get married. Two years into the relationship, he comes telling me he's too broke to keep dating me. I was heartbroken. Like, didn't you know you were too broke before asking me out? Now I am trapped. I'm just looking for ways to quietly walk out of his life without hurting myself. Am I not a Nigerian woman?

3 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2019
she is just not your wife simple......the events that happened only exposes it more....thank your stars you didn't marry a money sort after wife......lesson for all ladies. .All that glitters is not gold!

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 8:40am On May 08, 2019
luminouz:
Life becomes easier once you follow these rules:

1. There is no one who can break you except YOU
2. Peace is a lie,there is only Passion,through Passion,you gain strength,through strength,you gain power and through power,victory comes.
3. True love is rarer than Uranium in a desert, don't count on it from anyone,its a privilege,not a right!
4.. You will make mistakes,so will others,never hate too much or you will become what you hate!
5. Lastly, as a human,just know your time is running the fvck out...GET UR SHIIT GOING ASAP!!

#luminouznuggets
Thanks for this. I really needed number 1.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 8:41am On May 08, 2019
Karma serve cold ...she is almost 40 she still waste the innocent life....I don't know what that brother is interceding for sef.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Unconquerable: 8:41am On May 08, 2019
anochuko01:
I was pondering about life a couple of days ago, and all i could see about africa and nigeria was selfishness in the heart of humans.

Very hard to see selfless people... Just "Me alone syndrome" everywhere
Very true.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by coolh3ad(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2019
Davgeez2:
See below

This Davgeez2 guy is the most useless scammer I have ever seen. I have now come do a conclusion that you are as fake and dumb as the bet proofs you always attach to your post. In your mind...your useless mind, you actually predicted Liverpool 4: Barcelona 0 (correct score).....My guy my guy..You are DUMB!!
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by blackpanda: 8:46am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Well, I agree.
We love with our hearts and can go extreme with it, which in turn, comes back to hurt us. That's how we are made; I'm not gonna dispute that. Even if you blow trumpet from now till tomorrow, most women will still do crazy stuffs. I blame the society for piling up too much pressure on the women folks in terms of marriage.

The pressure is even worse on men. The level of responsibility is humongous. That's why husband always die first

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by QueenSekxy(f): 8:47am On May 08, 2019
blackpanda:

The pressure is even worse on men. The level of responsibility is humongous. That's why husband always die first
Hehehe. Not in today's world anymore.
Some families are being ran by women my dear.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by MisterKings(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2019
SOME Ladies (sorry to say) are usually that stupid. They will have a man in their life who loves them like crazy but they prefer to chase the wind, pick a man with 6 pack abs, tall dark and handsome or something that doesnt even exist.

God has blessed them with strong intuition so they can always feel when something is amiss or when something is right. But they will always ignore it and prefer to make the wrong decision because they are looking for a better, higher standard.

Na im make eve chop apple. Snake don whine am finish and she gree despite living a life of enjoyment. In the end what happens, you lose both ends. Ladies please follow your heart not your eyes.

4 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by olas24u(f): 8:49am On May 08, 2019
anochuko01:
I was pondering about life a couple of days ago, and all i could see about africa and nigeria was selfishness in the heart of humans.

Very hard to see selfless people... Just "Me alone syndrome" everywhere
Your mind was thinking in the right direction,it is called individualism ,which have happened because of the capitalist economic system or poverty .because people from poor homes tend to be so greedy when they come into position of power,while people from rich home also steal some more to continue to be at that level.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by nkemdi89(f): 8:49am On May 08, 2019
It happens to both sexes, was it not in port Harcourt that a man abandoned his newly wedded wife because of sickness, it was uche nwosu that took up her medical expenses. Even most men still have their wives in mortuary while they about sleeping with other ladies. Even if the story was true , the man himself sounds arrogant , like he is mocking her, because things didnt go well for her.

2 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Mariangeles(f): 8:51am On May 08, 2019
Amanee:

You've not heard of ectopic pregnancies and other complications during pregnancy that may need a D&C (abortion). Small kids everywhere with zero sense parading their ignorance undecided
Shut up !
What do you know ?
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 8:54am On May 08, 2019
Candiesramah:
You think you men are saints? I dated a very broke guy. I love him with all my heart and we were both Ok with the relationship with the hopes that when things turn around for the better, we would get married. Two years into the relationship, he comes telling me he's too broke to keep dating me. I was heartbroken. Like, didn't you know you were too broke before asking me out? Now I am trapped. I'm just looking for ways to quietly walk out of his life without hurting myself. Am I not a Nigerian woman?
Hahaha you should have added some value to his life.I don't stay with a lady that keeps showing up when I am broke....I just don't like the aura ....not talking about you though you meant well I suppose.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by ednut1(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2019
Candiesramah:
angry shocked
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by olanshi: 8:56am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Once you are mocked, just know that God has been challenged. And according to Him, those who put their trust in Him shall renew their strength in prayer.

Brother, I really thank God for you.
The God we serve can never be mocked, he answers prayers when all hope is lost.

And this is for bad mothers, sisters, cousins et el, who always advises their son/daughters to abandon their partners due to their inordinate rapacity for wealth, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Well said!!

Wa gbayi!

When God comes through, the victory is immensed. God loves him and never wanted him to have a miserable life and living. I think he has a great purpose in this life.

God will always come through for us all.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Rosarie(f): 8:56am On May 08, 2019
spinna:
Oh I love it when baba God comes through to put enemies and mockers to shame
i tell u.this comment brought tears to my eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 8:57am On May 08, 2019
uruba23:

Hahaha you should have added some value to his life.I don't stay with a lady that keeps showing up when I am broke....I just don't like the aura ....not talking about you though you meant well I suppose.
I should've added value to his life like? Do you know the dedication in keeping a relationship running for two years? What value did he add to mine?

2 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by davillian(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2019
If its our mothers they would have stayed because they married for love.
But these our new generation wives them, their love is conditional.
Once you throw a little test they would all fail.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by imitateMe(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Once you are mocked, just know that God has been challenged. And according to Him, those who put their trust in Him shall renew their strength in prayer.

Brother, I really thank God for you.
The God we serve can never be mocked, he answers prayers when all hope is lost.

And this is for bad mothers, sisters, cousins et el, who always advises their son/daughters to abandon their partners due to their inordinate rapacity for wealth, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

This is the reason why women always get heartbroken: GREED!!
Why do women have FISH BRAIN?
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 8:59am On May 08, 2019
Abeg I dey look for person wey go mock me, contact by pm
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by chukwuibuipob: 8:59am On May 08, 2019
very gud for her and her Hopeless/ useless family. Some women&? Tufia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.