Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man (31355 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by adontcare(f): 9:01am On May 08, 2019
anochuko01:
I was pondering about life a couple of days ago, and all i could see about africa and nigeria was selfishness in the heart of humans.

Very hard to see selfless people... Just "Me alone syndrome" everywhere
true word brother

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Rosarie(f): 9:07am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Nna, read the story well.
She had complications during the course of her pregnancy that resorted to her womb being removed, how is it her fault.
It was already close to their traditional marriage, and the guy's parents insisted she gets pregnant for the guy, that was why she yielded.
I See prejudices in your comments, it's always the lady's fault.
don't mind most make nairalanders.very biased set of being
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2019
A lady who disappears in ur trying moments is that one wife? Not like u didn’t do well by her. I call them opportunist and marriage hustlers

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by pinkygurl(f): 9:19am On May 08, 2019
chinambusay:
A Nigerian man who took a walk down the memory lane, has narrated how his fiancee dumped him after an accident that nearly crippled him. According to the Nigerian man, his fiance dumped him after the accident which occurred two weeks to their traditional wedding.

At that time, he needed to be flown abroad for medical attention or lose walking with his legs again. However a twist in tale had the lady and her family losing out of everything. 

Read the heartbreaking story below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/nigerian-man-narrates-how-his-fiancee-dumped-him-after-an-accident-that-nearly-crippled-him/

Love is a scam
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by naturefellow(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2019
Martinez39:

This why I wrote this:

But this man is a f00l o. What do you mean by "I keep interceding for her"? After everything, you are still interceding?
he is not a fool. He has a good heart! And what did your Bible say you should do to those who has wronged you... ?

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by tydi(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Once you are mocked, just know that God has been challenged. And according to Him, those who put their trust in Him shall renew their strength in prayer.

Brother, I really thank God for you.
The God we serve can never be mocked, he answers prayers when all hope is lost.

And this is for bad mothers, sisters, cousins et el, who always advises their son/daughters to abandon their partners due to their inordinate rapacity for wealth, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

preach dear! preach!!!
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Martinez39(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2019
naturefellow:
he is not a fool. He has a good heart! And what did your Bible say you should do to those who has wronged you... ?
Mister man, god doesn't exist and the bible is false. To forgive is to be foolish and make yourself vulnerable. The world is filled with cruel and selfish wolves that will exploit your forgiving nature. Shitty people must be made to take responsibility for their actions and should be treated as deserved. People should never waste time on those that are not worth it — never!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Just2endowed2(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2019
anochuko01:
I was pondering about life a couple of days ago, and all i could see about africa and nigeria was selfishness in the heart of humans.

Very hard to see selfless people... Just "Me alone syndrome" everywhere

thats what is killing Africa as a whole. we are too dam selfish to the core. the people that smile at you just want to see your down fall. i wonder why it gives them joy. God pass them

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by balonaija(f): 9:28am On May 08, 2019
wow
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by tydi(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2019
daddytime:
Learn not to ever despair or give up on life.

There ain't no situation new under the sun.

When trials and troubles seem to break you down..

All you need to do. ..is just to lift up your hands and say to yourself....

I know I can make it.....

lol.. funny but true
when I was reading your comment it seems to me that you were singing it.. it reminded me of a song like that..
back to your comment.. making it all starts from the mind of any given individual.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by missyblissy: 9:32am On May 08, 2019
Obirin... Woman!!!! Chai fear them oooo. I like the way karma hit her immediately. grin Shes not your wife brother, God use the accident to show her true colours. Imagine the excuse that her mum and sis convinced her to leave him ... Are you a baby? You can't stand up to them abi? Tell them i love him and will be with wether he walks or not.

Single brothers open ya eyes well oooo shocked before taking a wife. Most of the ladies we have now are money hungry leaches... Just be careful not to take one pretender home as a wife cos when the chips are down that's when you will their true FACE!!!!

Seek the face of God before you finalise marriage with any woman.

2 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 9:32am On May 08, 2019
Candiesramah:
I should've added value to his life like? Do you know the dedication in keeping a relationship running for two years? What value did he add to mine?
It is not always about dedication. It is always about value addition. I walk away from friends who don't add value to my life.Well next time get someone who add value to your life so when you God forbid have to wall away you don't regret a thing.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by tydi(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
love is scam

it's not my dear.. it's a real energy, just say you haven't seen or met the one who is real without been bias with it.. example.. Jesus exhibited it doing his walk on the face of earth.
just pray when searching or dealing with such energy.. I gat love so much in me don't know why it's so hard for some.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 9:39am On May 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
She's even more wicked for agreeing to kill her unborn child. angry

I don't feel sorry for abortionists. angry
Every unborn child deserves the chance to live .

Young man. She didn't decide to abort to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, she had complications. Me too when I was I'm my mother's womb, something similar happened and the CMD of the hospital in Lagos recommended that I be evacuated, and my mother was already in critical condition (the man showed that there was a very slim chance of mother and child making it, and my father would have to choose between his wife or child). It was a young resident doctor that saw my father in a down mood and said he can go on with the labour, after some months and many hours of labour, (its a miracle my mother didn't pass on) I was born, but I was blue and without oxygen (I was not premature, but full term), I didn't make any move or sound for 8days!..just a heartbeat (my mother says because of that I talk too fast and cannot connect with persons via speaking that I rarely cried as a baby, I always had this straight look) my mother took months to recover and get back on her feet and developed some health challenges as a result that lasted for 23 years! I no dey joke with my mama.

I am my mother's last child, we are about 2 and that was her 7th year of marriage. I am a full grown adult now.

See when you hear complications during pregnancy, its a life and death scenario, it takes a miracle for both child and mother to survive and become totally healthy.
Don't label a mother an abortionist, unless you are ready to have her suffer the consequences associated with labour complications, because at that point, you will know the need of a God.

2 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Boss13: 9:49am On May 08, 2019
Sounds like a script from Nollywood. Some things don’t add up
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by cassyrooy(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2019
MissJoy29 bia le e o
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Oyindidi(f): 10:00am On May 08, 2019
I like stories like this, God is faithful
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by babyfaceafrica: 10:00am On May 08, 2019
jeff1607:

no it's not
love still exist, you are a product of that same love

you never jam better pesin
assumptions
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by 9jaRealist: 10:26am On May 08, 2019
partnerbizz4:
This story is a fabricated gibberish!
The author is mediocre!

Exactly! I did not even bother with finishing that CRAP...

Nonetheless, anybody (male of female) is absolutely free to decide for whatever reason not to proceed with a marriage BEFORE the wedding! This obtuse mentality of "I spent money on you/your family, and so you must be bonded and indentured to me" portends a BAD marriage.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by AreaFada2: 10:35am On May 08, 2019
Love in Nigeria these days is like a unicorn.

There is infatuation or lust alright.

Most people just have vested interest. In dating and marriage.

Not surprising because life is dog eat dog in Africa. Every man for himself.

Women love a good life. And they control may be less than 25% of wealth. So men are the easiest way to a comfortable life.

Just observe how a girl's demeanor and attitude change when you do not give her money just once if she asks you. The 100 times you gave her before become irrelevant. This applies to most women across socio-economic status. Irrespective of education level. Not just from poor backgrounds

If suddenly you are crippled and hopeless, how are you going to provide her with the life she dreamt of when she began dating you?
If not yet married, no kids and religious leaders do not prevail on her, 95% of girls will vamoos.

If married and you have amassed wealth, most will just wait hoping you will soon "kpeme". Then she can corner your wealth.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by luminouz(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2019
Candiesramah:
Thanks for this. I really needed number 1.
You are very welcome...
Is this ur alternate?? U registered pretty recently
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by jeff1607(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
assumptions

no assumptions miss

you never jam
when everything be like clockwork
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Amanee(f): 11:14am On May 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
Shut up !
What do you know ?

Ode Ni e
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 11:21am On May 08, 2019
luminouz:

You are very welcome...
Is this ur alternate?? U registered pretty recently
I've been a quest. Decided to start using the forum.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by luminouz(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2019
Candiesramah:
I've been a quest. Decided to start using the forum.
Then you are welcome. I read about ur broke bf post...just take things easy... wink
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 11:25am On May 08, 2019
uruba23:

It is not always about dedication. It is always about value addition. I walk away from friends who don't add value to my life.Well next time get someone who add value to your life so when you God forbid have to wall away you don't regret a thing.
I can walk away at any moment. He added no value to me. I can do anything for a man I love provided I've the means. This isn't about Nigerian girls mentality. I've always been that kind of a lover. It's hard 'cause what we had was genuine and I loved how sincere he was.

I know I can do it. Getting over the hurt is the thing.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Mariangeles(f): 11:25am On May 08, 2019
Amanee:

Ode Ni e
Iwo gangan l'ode!
Oni iranu
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 11:26am On May 08, 2019
luminouz:

Then you are welcome. I read about ur broke bf post...just take things easy... wink
I'm doing just that. grin Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.