Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes (46656 Views)

In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes / Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Kcuf: 11:06pm On May 11, 2019
me pay for sex naa, most of these prostitutes are very dirty fam
I like to explore I mean, do everything (no anal) + I love boobs die! so I rather find me a clean decent girl, destroy n reset her medulla then dine well
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by jaafree: 11:06pm On May 11, 2019
indeed God is all knowing, that is why he said we should Marry up to four wives if only we know we will be just to them. He create us therefore he know us better than we know ourselves.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by y3mi(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2019
This is why I've always adjudicate for NEOPOLYGAMY
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by nopretense: 11:07pm On May 11, 2019
Hello people,

Anyone in need of a roommate in Lagos should pls send me a mail (natural20line@gmail.com).

Preferred areas: Berger, Sabo Yaba, Iwaya, Surulere, Marina or any other place close to Marina.

P.S: I'm a male professional

Thanks...
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 11, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
grin

She asked....
Pepper dey your mouth?
I said no
She said...
Shut up and fuc*k Toto!

Your Toto sweet
I told her
Na God do am she said
grin

I can relate. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Gabson001(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2019
Check them well e no go pass tiv, idoma and igbo prostitutes..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by jorez: 11:10pm On May 11, 2019
In fact if those days are not cut short no flesh will be saved,but on account of the chosen ones those days will be short
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Investmentfreak: 11:14pm On May 11, 2019
candlewax:
Same here in Lagos. No time

Lagos get prostitutes?? Naira Marley wept

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Stanweezy(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2019
Chai, see how this men expose their wives to all manner of diseases all in the name of satisfying their s3x urge. Nwanne gbaa ncha if the konji is too much than to visit hookers.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 11, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Lagos get prostitutes?? Naira Marley wept

Lagos is a mega city with all a mega city has to offer. You can even order them online

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by IamSoProlific: 11:18pm On May 11, 2019
Islie:
• Say wives alone can’t satisfy them

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/abuja-men-confess-love-for-prostitutes/

Op no lemme swear for u ooo. Na the one I confessed on Thursday still dey stress my life, all in the name of pep n wat have u.

I no get anything to say till I'm done with the drugs.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 11, 2019
kamez:
the day I use my money to pay for sex.................

na that Day I go know say I Don maaaaad!!!!!!!!

na your type go even wan bleep prostitute without condom

9 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Investmentfreak: 11:21pm On May 11, 2019
candlewax:

Lagos is a mega city with all a mega city has to offer. You can even order them online

Mehn and I have been reading mr A(93 years old rapes a 1month old baby) shocked

How can I order online abeg??

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Investmentfreak: 11:23pm On May 11, 2019
Stanweezy:
Chai, see how this men expose their wives to all manner of diseases all in the name of satisfying their s3x urge. Nwanne gbaa ncha if the konji is too much than to visit hookers.

Mature men don’t masturbate, it installs all other vices like veins of pervertism and paedophilism grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 11, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Mehn and I have been reading mr A(93 years old rapes a 1month old baby) shocked

How can I order online abeg??

click https://hookup.ng If you don't like the site I will give you another one but girls there are expensive upto 100k a day but they are cool and cute

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by legalwealth(m): 11:28pm On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:
This is nothing new. Even some so called "girlfriends" are prostitutes in disguise.

If you are fond of jumping from one preeq to another in the name of relationship, I put it to you that you are a prostitute. If you're an expert in exchanging sexual favour for material gains. You are nothing but a prostitute. If you spread you legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry for nothing in return, you are a useless, godforsaken prostitute and a walking flesh of Staphylococcus.

Case closed.

Olorun awon omo Ogun Ooo shocked shocked shocked; this is very funny and still very factual! !!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by bluefilm: 11:30pm On May 11, 2019
Gangster1ms the number one ashawoboy for nairaland, abeg wetin dem dey talk here na true?
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by wharlay23(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2019
just passing by

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by TheQuirkyPen993: 11:37pm On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:
This is nothing new. Even some so called "girlfriends" are prostitutes in disguise.

If you are fond of jumping from one preeq to another in the name of relationship, I put it to you that you are a prostitute. If you're an expert in exchanging sexual favour for material gains. You are nothing but a prostitute. If you spread you legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry for nothing in return, you are a useless, godforsaken prostitute and a walking flesh of Staphylococcus.

Case closed.

Talk true, you want tell me say your mama no jump from dick to dick before your goat fada marry am?

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Investmentfreak: 11:38pm On May 11, 2019
candlewax:

click https://hookup.ng If you don't like the site I will give you another one but girls there are expensive upto 100k a day but they are cool and cute

Wonders just started.....Uber come learn work..100k that’s 4 brand new tyres grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 11, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Wonders just started.....Uber come learn work..100k that’s 4 brand new tyres grin

lol. Lagos has all even for low budget. You'd get a girl on badoo for 5k/day

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Martinez39(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2019
A surrogate mum and prostitute are cheaper and better than having a wife in the long run. With a wife, you will :
1) spend on her during dating,
2) spend a lot on wedding (because women are crazy about weddings and like to be the center of the universe during weddings),
3) spend on her and your children in meeting their basic needs.
4) you will keep spending on her for the rest of your life even though she has lost her sexual value and attractiveness all because she is a wife.
5) You are limited to one woman all the days of your life even when she hits the wall and loses her sexual value and attractiveness. You also dare not cheat. grin
6) You can't have sex when you want because she might be tired and you are in a position where you are subject to a woman because you want to have sex with her.
7) You are living, for life, with someone that loves you for what you can provide and will not hesitate to loath you when things get hard. If a higher bidder is available, she leaves you cold.

But with a surrogate mother and prostitutes,
1) no money to waste in the name of dating. You can use that money and invest in yourself and children.
2) No money spent on a flamboyant wedding to please someone who will like to be the centre of the universe on that day and no money spent on bride price. You can use that money to invest in yourself and children.
3) you can have sex whenever you want for a few bucks and the money you will spend on prostitutes in your life is way way lesser than what you will spend on a woman in the name of dating, "providing for her," buying her shoes, clothes, phones and jewelries for the rest of your life all because she is a wife even though she will still lose her sexual value and attractiveness. Just use protection and you are fine.
4) No body to disrespect, insult and abandon you during hard times and fill you with anger and sadness on realising that all your immense sacrifices in the relationship for her were all for nothing.
5) You get to have your children appreciate you and no jezebel is there to poison their minds against you.
6) You are free to smash any young fresh blood without the fear of any wife finding out.
7) You are likely to afford good things because there is no one draining them and you can train your kids properly.
8] You will employ a nanny but as soon as you children are old enough in a few years to keep themselves safe around the house and get things done by themselves, the nanny can go. The money you will spend on a nanny is way less than that you will spend on wife. To make matters worse, a wife stays for the rest of your life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:02am On May 12, 2019
This thread stinks.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by millionboi2: 12:06am On May 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Hiv is real o
how u take know?....e dey ur body neh
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Investmentfreak: 12:08am On May 12, 2019
candlewax:

lol. Lagos has all even for low budget. You'd get a girl on badoo for 5k/day

You are indeed a professional and well experienced grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Kokaine(m): 12:18am On May 12, 2019
The Igbo's are virtually taking over abuja again as they took Lagos.
See all the names mentioned, they are all English names mostly adopted by pur Igbo brothels. I mean.... Brothers
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Ola2much: 12:21am On May 12, 2019
In Abuja no true love, almost all ladies are olosho.
The cost of living is high so they have to keep up. I gave up finding a girlfriend here.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by suremanpatriot: 12:27am On May 12, 2019
Goood ashy dey relieve stress, stop disturbing did girls govr has failed them undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.