Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes (46655 Views)

In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes / Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Kokaine(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2019
Marriage offers companionship.
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:40am On May 12, 2019
hmm marriage is scam
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Acedave1(m): 12:58am On May 12, 2019
1 of my frnd dey always tel me say olosho beta pass gf, me sef com luk de matter say i dey spend 4 my gf nd him no dey spend, nd he neva dey sure say na she i go marry.

futile endeavour are all men jumpin 4rm 1 gal to anoda, u wil neva mak it easily in life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Ayasayas(m): 1:23am On May 12, 2019
Pls let them consider the spiritual implication also.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Rumobaba: 1:39am On May 12, 2019
You are a starter
kamez:
the day I use my money to pay for sex.................

na that Day I go know say I Don maaaaad!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Desmond2310: 1:53am On May 12, 2019
What happened to the fundermental human right?
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:34am On May 12, 2019
Kcuf:
me pay for sex naa, most of these prostitutes are very dirty fam
I like to explore I mean, do everything (no anal) + I love boobs die! so I rather find me a clean decent girl, destroy n reset her medulla then dine well
smiley

In other words you're telling us that you're a LESBIAN.... Let me go and report you to the nearest police post

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:49am On May 12, 2019
kaen1317:
There's no joy in paying for sex. It's sweeter to toast or hunt a girl for it and sweetest when u finally crack the treasure box.
Yup yup ... the thrill of the hunt.
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by dirtycoin(m): 2:49am On May 12, 2019
jaafree:
indeed God is all knowing, that is why he said we should Marry up to four wives if only we know we will be just to them. He create us therefore he know us better than we know ourselves.

Even with the four wives in place, some of you are still promiscuous. I know some men who still patronize brothels and have concubines despite having two or more wives at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by BABANGBALI: 3:33am On May 12, 2019
most of those ladies are just like the prostitutes. They keep many partners the difference is that they do not live in brothels.

funjosh i sawed you few days ago coming out of touch your toes hotel

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by BABANGBALI: 3:34am On May 12, 2019
kamez:

most of those ladies are just like the prostitutes. They keep many partners the difference is that they do not live in brothels.
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by henrixx(m): 3:49am On May 12, 2019
Hmmm. Prostitute ke. God forbid.
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Felixabel(m): 4:02am On May 12, 2019
kamez:

Oga the money when you give your gf after you sex her na which money?

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by crafteck(m): 4:51am On May 12, 2019
delugajackson:
This is nothing new. Even some so called "girlfriends" are prostitutes in disguise.

If you are fond of jumping from one preeq to another in the name of relationship, I put it to you that you are a prostitute. If you're an expert in exchanging sexual favour for material gains. You are nothing but a prostitute. If you spread you legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry for nothing in return, you are a useless, godforsaken prostitute and a walking flesh of Staphylococcus.

Case closed.

Extention boxes not prostitute
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by fk001(m): 5:01am On May 12, 2019
Men are polygamous in nature that's why Islam permit us to marry 4 wives. Islam is indeed the one and only true religion.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by ibrahimovic303: 5:39am On May 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Hiv is real o

From past experience, prostitutes are mostly neater than regular women and even insist on condom usage.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Lordknowz: 5:43am On May 12, 2019
candlewax:

Lagos is a mega city with all a mega city has to offer. You can even order them online

Lol. Aswearu God
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by gbagyiza: 5:46am On May 12, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
grin

She asked....
Pepper dey your mouth?
I said no
She said...
Shut up and fuc*k Toto!

Your Toto sweet
I told her
Na God do am she said
grin

Oboy na bad guy you be.���
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Lordknowz: 5:47am On May 12, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Wonders just started.....Uber come learn work..100k that’s 4 brand new tyres grin

Go to badoo
Inmessage
Codedruns.com(Here you gon see the Puna & breast for their pages)

But be very careful.. Lots are scammers so dont send money if you never see her for your front!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Lordknowz: 5:52am On May 12, 2019
crafteck:

Extention boxes not prostitute

I don weak grin
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Lordknowz: 5:52am On May 12, 2019
Ddd
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2019
[quote author=gbagyiza post= :D78316872]

Oboy na bad guy you be.��� grin cheesy
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by BIGGIE121(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin
Hiv is real o
there is condom ooo
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Deepfeel(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2019
am a regular customer. I do not patronise one spot to avoid familiarity. If you tell my wife, she

will never believe you. No suspicious calls and I do not restrict her from my phones. She thinks I am a saint.”
Sharp man grin grin grin I like this man

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by dabiton: 6:58am On May 12, 2019
fk001:
Men are polygamous in nature that's why Islam permit us to marry 4 wives. Islam is indeed the one and only true religion.

And you arrived at that conclusion because of TOTO?
What of some religions that allow sexual orgies with many partners?
They must be the ultimate truest religion, using your kind of logic.
My friend, we are fasting, stop thinking with your dick in this holy month atleast.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by BIGGIE121(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2019
fk001:
bigot ,who is saying anything about religion here, oga use ur upper
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by LINTUNE(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
grin

She asked....
Pepper dey your mouth?
I said no
She said...
Shut up and fuc*k Toto!

Your Toto sweet
I told her
Na God do am she said
grin
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by inereunwa1(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2019
tstx:
Yawn

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
ok please do you leave close to any of those locations? you know now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by AreaFada2: 7:06am On May 12, 2019
kaen1317:
There's no joy in paying for sex. It's sweeter to toast or hunt a girl for it and sweetest when u finally crack the treasure box.
The same box one useless guy dey wash body inside?? shocked
By and large people interviewed have one of two reasons: poor satisfaction with wife or to avoid stress/rigmarole of dating.

Very few women consider satisfying spouse as important. Most men just want to come. The wife can stay without orgasm for years and he won't care. Most women lie there like a log or form "I am not so much into sex, it is not food Na".

In reality dating and seeing a pro are hardly different. Most girls have multiple bfs now. So the stress is hardly worth it.

A pro may even have more control over her sexual health. She can dictate use of condom. Whereas a so-called gf might do raw with her particularly generous bfs as a reward. You might be one of them.

My main problem with seeing a pro are two: that she could be a married woman or is being pimped against her will. Nothing known about her background. It also demeans a woman in a very open and sad way. Having to stoop so low and open her legs for teenagers, old men, riff-raff and all.

The patron forgets that he should work on communication in his marriage. The wife might do better after that. Or officially marry a second wife if possible.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by okohjay(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2019
Oshey Jack Sparrow the treasure hunter, Pirate of kitten
kaen1317:

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by IvyGRush: 7:37am On May 12, 2019
Well Spoken and Defined.

Yes; If She's not a lawfully Wedded Wife, she's a Prostitute.
Prove me wrong sad

delugajackson:
This is nothing new. Even some so called "girlfriends" are prostitutes in disguise.

If you are a lady and you are fond of jumping from one preeq to another in the name of relationship, I put it to you that you are a prostitute. If you're an expert in exchanging sexual favour for material gains. You are nothing but a prostitute. If you spread you legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry for nothing in return, you are a useless, godforsaken prostitute and a walking flesh of Staphylococcus.

Case closed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.