Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,495 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes (46652 Views)

In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes / Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Butoneday2(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2019
flamingREED:
What a worthless and unjust post!
says who

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by TheodoreSalt(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2019
kamez:
the day I use my money to pay for sex................. lol

na that Day I go know say I Don maaaaad!!!!!!!!
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by MasterSteps: 12:01pm On May 12, 2019
Abuja; The City of Vices.
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by sapeleboi(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2019
we like am like that[quote author=iTearHerToto post=78313331][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by shogsman(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2019
Prostitutes helps keep the rate of rape at bay,y'all should be thanking them.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Ayofe7: 1:34pm On May 12, 2019
Well. In as much as most of you guys think visiting a prostitute is better than sticking to one wife/gf. Just know that some prostitutes are karishikas. I pray you don't jam one that will truncate you for life. We've heard stories of men dying on top prostitutes and thats straight gateway to hell. What about STDs? A lot of men have infected their wives with HIV. Condoms can burst if you think thats your protector. And you can even slip the condom off when in ecstasy. Renewal of the mind and discipline is key

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by hermesprogidy(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2019
kamez:
the day I use my money to pay for sex.................

Yimu....

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Rozaytee: 1:39pm On May 12, 2019
brightnonso:
[color=#990000][/color]
this generation is gone! perversion everywhere and immorality is seen as norm these days; God please save your children
Amen I just pity d next generation it might me worse

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Ayofe7: 1:39pm On May 12, 2019
delugajackson:
This is nothing new. Even some so called "girlfriends" are prostitutes in disguise.

If you are a lady and you are fond of jumping from one preeq to another in the name of relationship, I put it to you that you are a prostitute. If you're an expert in exchanging sexual favour for material gains. You are nothing but a prostitute. If you spread you legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry for nothing in return, you are a useless, godforsaken prostitute and a walking flesh of Staphylococcus.

Case closed.
Well. In as much as most of you guys think visiting a prostitute is better than sticking to one wife/gf. Just know that some prostitutes are karishikas. I pray you don't jam one that will truncate you for life. We've heard stories of men dying on top prostitutes and thats straight gateway to hell. What about STDs? A lot of men have infected their wives with HIV. Condoms can burst if you think thats your protector. And you can even slip the condom off when in ecstasy. Renewal of the mind and discipline is key

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Rozaytee: 1:44pm On May 12, 2019
fk001:
Men are polygamous in nature that's why Islam permit us to marry 4 wives. Islam is indeed the one and only true religion.
my brother it is a daft religion

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Rozaytee: 1:47pm On May 12, 2019
Edusouls:
Irresponsible men everywhere, looking for excuses and logics to justify their very dirty, dangerous and promiscuous lifestyles...you have a private toilet, then you prefer public toilets, then there is real problem..they inherit lots of curses and bad omen, that why many men don't live long...
i wonder y most men die faster Dan their wives grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by fk001(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2019
Rozaytee:
my brother it is a daft religion

OK but are you are Christian or an Atheist?
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2019
They should continue, when they eventually contact sexually transmitted diseases, their eyes will open.
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by nopretense: 3:10pm On May 12, 2019
kestare:

2 bedroom flat.. how much are you looking at?

I would rather we chat (07031019857) or better still, u may kindly send a mail (natural20line@gmail.com
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by COOL10(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2019
kamez:
the day I use my money to pay for sex.................

Lmao

You're already paying for it indirectly by the things you buy for your girlfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by tradepunter: 6:37pm On May 12, 2019
STD should never be a problem if you use protection.. All my life in and out of niaja... It's only niaja I have seen ladies saying I don't like condoms...i don't like my men using condoms... And am like biatch get the ferkk out... So you wan give me aids sebi??

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by OdefaGirl(f): 9:25pm On May 12, 2019
I wonder the benefit(s) of this post, see married men talking rubbish! Tomorrow, somebody will infect d wife with disease and he will be like; God why? Why not marry d person that will stand ur urge? More so, some women can really stand d sexual strength of their men but home chores, children and problem from husbands can't make them fit again and these men don't do anything to relieve them of these problems yet they go home to jump into wife's pants. See that one saying he can't love a woman more than two years, is that not a curse?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Olumeme: 10:31pm On May 12, 2019
There are no girlfriends in abuja, just semi prostitutes. Most of the ladies are for money for hand back for ground Runs girls everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.