Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes (46653 Views)

In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes / Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by wunaESQ(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2019
Kokaine:
Marriage offers companionship.
and lot more
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by dingbang(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2019
Everyone is just complaining about prostitutes and girlfriends and wives ish.

Me just being there and giving no fvck.
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by ArticleBeast: 7:48am On May 12, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Mehn and I have been reading mr A(93 years old rapes a 1month old baby) shocked

How can I order online abeg??
Inmessage...download this app and go into the world. I am no longer in the world sha
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by kestare(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2019
nopretense:
Please, anyone in need of a roommate in Lagos should pls send me a mail (natural20line@gmail.com).

Preferred areas: Berger, Sabo Yaba, Iwaya, Surulere, Marina or any other place close to Marina.

P.S: I'm a male professional

Thanks...

2 bedroom flat.. how much are you looking at?
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2019
Chuvin22:

I can relate. Lol
grin
Badt guy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Investmentfreak: 8:33am On May 12, 2019
Lordknowz:

Go to badoo
Inmessage
Codedruns.com(Here you gon see the Puna & breast for their pages)

But be very careful.. Lots are scammers so dont send money if you never see her for your front!

Lol you self
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Investmentfreak: 8:34am On May 12, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Inmessage...download this app and go into the world. I am no longer in the world sha

Are you now in hell or haven??
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by kamez(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2019
Felixabel:
Oga the money when you give your gf after you sex her na which money?

rule number sir : I don't date students, and I don't date liabilities......

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by millionboi2: 8:47am On May 12, 2019
Acedave1:
1 of my frnd dey always tel me say olosho beta pass gf, me sef com luk de matter say i dey spend 4 my gf nd him no dey spend, nd he neva dey sure say na she i go marry.

futile endeavour are all men jumpin 4rm 1 gal to anoda, u wil neva mak it easily in life
Even if u don't......is never easy,xpt is not genuine or average nherited
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Oddsman(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2019
Problem with hoes is that i must do with condom. And condom no dey sweet me. I rather yearn for a committed relationship, where i can trust the woman to a level then skindive as much as i want.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by ernieboy(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2019
kamez:

rule number sir : I don't date students, and I don't date liabilities......
so u don't ever give money to ur gf?
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Deepthoughts: 9:07am On May 12, 2019
Islie:
• Say wives alone can’t satisfy them

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/abuja-men-confess-love-for-prostitutes/

How many of the unmarried ladies around are actually different from the prostitutes?,like some one observed, it's really only the place of abode that's all.
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by BluntBoy(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2019
May God have mercy on their souls.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Yoighaman(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2019
jaafree:
indeed God is all knowing, that is why he said we should Marry up to four wives if only we know we will be just to them. He create us therefore he know us better than we know ourselves.

The people that brought the religion to us, I mean the whites, how many of them have 4 wives? Try and investigate what that implies in their constitution...but over here we still carry religion and some on its teachings on our heads.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by femmoy(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2019
kaen1317:
There's no joy in paying for sex. It's sweeter to toast or hunt a girl for it and sweetest when u finally crack the treasure box.

as if u are not going to meet her Petty needs before cracking any box....

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by 1759ademola(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2019
From experience, the best sexual pleasure is offered by the brothel prostitute. Wives can never Bleep like that. Carrying Olosho is a waste of money. She can even die in your house.
Nobody dey dey ashame to visit brothel now because many of the girls outside now are worse and not even fine, yet giving you all traumas of triple date.
All prostitute but only the mode of striking is different.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Yoighaman(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2019
Oddsman:
Problem with hoes is that i must do with condom. And condom no dey sweet me. I rather yearn for a committed relationship, where i can trust the woman to a level then skindive as much as i want.

Good talk, I like your sincerity and being realistic.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by selemo: 9:44am On May 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Hiv is real o
Condom has solved everything.. wink wink wink
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by selemo: 9:47am On May 12, 2019
kamez:
the day I use my money to pay for sex.................

na that Day I go know say I Don maaaaad!!!!!!!!
Will you not give your lover money or gift before having sex with her?. Even your wife must get something from you before you make love with her.. There was no time in life sex is free.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Uchesis: 9:50am On May 12, 2019
Kcuf:
me pay for sex naa, most of these prostitutes are very dirty fam
I like to explore I mean, do everything (no anal) + I love boobs die! so I rather find me a clean decent girl, destroy n reset her medulla then dine well
smiley
And u are suppose 2 b a girl
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by jeff1607(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2019
kamez:
the day I use my money to pay for sex.................

na that Day I go know say I Don maaaaad!!!!!!!!

you might have paid indirectly

all the ladies you have slept with,did u marry all of them?

have you ever been asked for money by a lady and still slept with her?

answer these and ask yourself what is the difference

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by selemo: 10:05am On May 12, 2019
Kokaine:
The Igbo's are virtually taking over abuja again as they took Lagos.
See all the names mentioned, they are all English names mostly adopted by pur Igbo brothels. I mean.... Brothers
Another black monkeys spotted.. grin grin grin

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by passey: 10:08am On May 12, 2019
[quote author=ArticleBeast post=78318763]
Inmessage...download this app and go into the world. I am no longer in the world sha[/q
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by selemo: 10:15am On May 12, 2019
Felixabel:

Oga the money when you give your gf after you sex her na which money?
Thank you for that wise question?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Edusouls(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2019
Irresponsible men everywhere, looking for excuses and logics to justify their very dirty, dangerous and promiscuous lifestyles...you have a private toilet, then you prefer public toilets, then there is real problem..they inherit lots of curses and bad omen, that why many men don't live long...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Happyfela(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2019
sad
Oddsman:
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Ubdavis(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Hiv is real o

They even play save then .....
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Ubdavis(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2019
kaen1317:
There's no joy in paying for sex. It's sweeter to toast or hunt a girl for it and sweetest when u finally crack the treasure box.

That is what u think.
Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Emyjeze(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2019
Are those really serious about their ulterance

Re: Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes by Butoneday2(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2019
delugajackson:
This is nothing new. Even some so called "girlfriends" are prostitutes in disguise.

If you are a lady and you are fond of jumping from one preeq to another in the name of relationship, I put it to you that you are a prostitute. If you're an expert in exchanging sexual favour for material gains. You are nothing but a prostitute. If you spread you legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry for nothing in return, you are a useless, godforsaken prostitute and a walking flesh of Staphylococcus.

Case closed.
easy bros, haba who offend u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.