Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (1839 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Confused by Bnimz(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2010
mkpuluma:

use your head girl

d guy is tired of d rship and wants to opt out cunningly

4get about him and move on.

Na the fact of the matter be that,
Re: Confused by Youngpo413: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Tinksh: 190, why do you always ask if the posters have slept with the bf/gf?? Just curious to know.

Poster, sounds exactly like my ex and myself. I have no advice as i still dont know why. I just got tired of saying the same things over and over with no change and i gave up. You may have more patience than me. But really, lifes too short to wait around for someone to care enough to call you. Find someone who will give you what you need. Good luck!!

Have you seen any yet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgins Rule! Up Virgins! / How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating / Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.