Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him (1428 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by frankleesehi(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2019
A lady caught her cheating boyfriend with another chick in a restaurant.

In her range, she took back the shoes she bought for him and poured drink on him

She said:

This is what you do behind my back
This is what you do, this is what you do
Who the fu*k is she, who the fu*k is she
This motherfu*ker messing with me

Watch Video Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/lady-catches-her-boyfriend-with-another.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc seun
Cc missyb3
Cc fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by daddytime(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2019
Brother humble because him don throwey hot undiluted shiit come use bible clean nyansh.

What a scene....akin to being caught with one's hands stuck in the cookie jar while trying to steal from it.
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by Olalan(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2019
The guy is plainly stupid....... I detest cheaters
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2019
grin seizing the shoe won't stop him from cheating

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 12, 2019
grin grin grin That was what I used to catch OILPUSSY when she cheated on me cry
#copyskills
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by iTearHerToto: 7:02pm On May 12, 2019
Ain't seeing no chick undecided

Hollup!

Ok I have seen the chick. The one on blue shots embarassed

Pukes angry

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by Ryan03(f): 7:09pm On May 12, 2019
Lol, this one is strong
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by frankleesehi(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2019
Watch the video properly

She is at the left hand side
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by LuciferAkbar: 7:42pm On May 12, 2019
Feminists will support this move but they blasted Timaya when he collected his Camry 2.2 from that ugly Niger Delta swamp deity on heavy makeup.
They say a man should not demand for his property since it was a gift but the woman can.

Fvck maturity.
If you are unfortunate enough to date a feminist & you catch her cheating, collect everything you got her - car, phone, clothes, pant - even the fake lashes & hair you paid for. YANK IT OFF!! angry

Those are the tools that attracted the rivals in the first place.

Let her slay with her bald head & see how easy it is.

Bastard!

*spits angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by Deepfeel(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2019
If naija guys decide to treat their cheating girlfriends like this, it will not only be shoe's from clothes to wigs to hand bag eyelashes I mean the girl will be completely naked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 12, 2019
The lady was being petty by seizing the shoe. It's called a 'Gift' for a reason. You're not meant to demand for gifts given when things don't go your way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me / What Would You Do Differently If You Were To Address COVID-19 As A Government? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.