Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? (763 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Can A Guy Marry A Girl Already In Another Relationship / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by lusiana: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
Hello there.
I am really confused and don't know how to react. When we have met with him, he told me that before we met he had some girl and they really liked each other, he knew her short time. but her parents were against him. So as he said they were stayed as a friends and he never touched her again. From the beginning he said that he does not want to marry anymore. And I am not rushing too. We are already together more than 2 years. We still just see each other 3-5 times a week, spending good time together, having good sex. But one day on his cellphone jumped a message: "hey, how are you today?" from this ex girlfriend.  And when I asked him :"Are you still in contact with her?" He felt himself very confused and shy and said "yes". But when I asked what kind of relationships they have he refused to answer and just said: "I don't call anyone and I don't meet anyone". But actually I sow other messages from him to her and from her to him, like " Good morning, have a nice day", or "I am busy call me tonight", "I will call you and we will decide where to meet". He does not want to explain anything and it makes me feeling bad. could it be that all this years he was cheating? What for, just because he likes both of us already for so long time?
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by 1102(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
so help me God!
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by ice234: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
Amen
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by Girl846(f): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2010
To be honest I think he is just not that into you! Hard, tough, bitter truth.
Looks like his heart is still with his ex. undecided
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2010
he is still hoping something will happen with his ex.prolly still hung up on her you were the rebound gal.I think you are enjoying the rship too much otherwise i would advise you to leave.it sounds harsh but y wait for him to leave.sorry this sounds harsh but its just my 2kobo.
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by Tinksh(f): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2010
Please tell me why you are still with him? He is obviously meeting up with her. What do you think they are doing, playing cards!!! Crazy!!!
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by lusiana: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2010
But why he is calling me everyday and checking where I am at the nights? And if I am somewhere with my friends and he did not know, he is getting crazy. It's like he cutted me a wings of freedom,
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by Omolola1(f): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2010
that guy still loves his ex, search 4 a guy that would be TOTALLY YOURS!
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by Girl846(f): 4:31am On Sep 25, 2010
lusiana:

But why he is calling me everyday and checking where I am at the nights? And if I am somewhere with my friends and he did not know, he is getting crazy. It's like he cutted me a wings of freedom,

He likes you, but he seems to be still in love with his ex.
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by teeboyseve(m): 1:59am On Sep 29, 2010
@ Poster,

Dump that Idiot, cos the earlier the better. Men don't Love two people at the same time its not possible, We can Love one and like the other.
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by tpiah: 3:59am On Sep 29, 2010
--190--:

so help me God!

fear fear.

yet nobody burst their pantaloons when mobo444 was on rampage.
Re: Is It Possible That Your Boyfriend Sleeps With Othe Girl Already 3 Years? by InkedNerd(f): 4:08am On Sep 29, 2010
@OP : Although you can't verify what sort of relationship your boyfriend has with his ex, I think you need to leave him. Its sounds like he's two timing you. If he cared about you he wouldn't have a problem telling you whether or no he has an ongoing relationship [whether platonic or non-platonic] with his ex. Most likely he's been seeing her the whole time he was with you. He was probably stringing you along the whole time and figured it was a two for one deal with you and the ex [if she ever really was his ex undecided].

(1) (Reply)

Help I'm Love Starved / IS IT A CRIME TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS. / What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.