Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged (39291 Views)

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by henryhemon(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2019
toygod2:

Like Ogun state

That place is another Sodom & Gomorrah.

It's a disgrace to the southwestern part of Nigeria

It's everywhere man.
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Nobody: 6:36am On May 22, 2019
SmellySperm:
wow....but wen is my own turn coming? am tired of all these farm toolz ....
You must be a farm tool yourself then
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Nobody: 6:39am On May 22, 2019
Zizza:

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Nobody: 6:39am On May 22, 2019
Zizza:

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by henryhemon(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2019
YouareaBITCH:

Follow her on twitter @drzobo then u will know face, ass and boobs isn't only what makes a woman. Thanks

I will give everything to have such woman of substance as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Hotworta1: 6:51am On May 22, 2019
hatbricker:
I second you my brother, any girl you meet on social media is either cheap or evening newspaper and you're not the first she's meeting through it neither will you be last.

Ladies! This one too is a red flag. You also ooze of what you label d girls on sm.

You attract your kind...i doubt if you've ever heard of that saying.
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by bukatyne(f): 6:58am On May 22, 2019
virgoquin:
Congrats to her

This Nairaland sef only alfa males everywhere grin

No bi only alfa males, na woli males. grin grin grin
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Awe4luv(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2019
pwettyme:
Hmmmm Nairalanders..... what are you waiting for?
you my dear....patiently waiting for you
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Awe4luv(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2019
henryhemon:

It's everywhere man.
let him be bro.....allow him to keep talking like a little boy
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by kullozone(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2019
Hotworta1:

With your smelly sperm??
Be a good girl and give him Hotworta to wash itsmiley
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by don4real18(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Could be ur environment, some places are not good to look for wife
What places will you recommend in Lagos to find a wife material? grin
Believe me, I dey search but many ladies are just after money.
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by swaggprofessor(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

This moniker is stupid undecided
jY do you think its stupid abi etearyoutoto?
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Agugbadin: 7:43am On May 22, 2019
objovic:
I once fall victim of internet lover and I strongly advise against it for various reasons especially when it has to do with life partner

Heavy Scam, male are always the victim. Beware of this female. Carry out proper back ground check especially about her family
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Agugbadin: 7:47am On May 22, 2019
Jaideyone:
lol it's funny how you two are jumping into conclusion. I met my wife online. before me she told me she met at least 10 guys from the same platform over the years but guess what? I met her a virgin. she was 25yrs old then. yes you heard me right!!! I met a 25yr old virgin on a dating site after she already spent years there and met over ten other guys.
don't conclude. someone is on a dating site doesn't make the person cheap or evening newspaper.

cc objovic

Absolutely False. A lie that can bring down Irroko tree
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Jaideyone(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2019
Agugbadin:

Absolutely False. A lie that can bring down Irroko tree
absolutely false indeed. I'm telling you how I met my wife and you are telling me it's a lie. I guess you know my own story more than I do cheesy

your mind is very rigid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Tiger01: 8:39am On May 22, 2019
Congrats to my chief @drzobo.
Great personality.
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by vickydevoka(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2019
Make up should be for fair gals alone. If u are dark jst do a simple stuff. Aunty geny comes to mind
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:37am On May 22, 2019
virgoquin:
That your own didn't workout doesn't mean others are not going to work.

It is a 50-50 percent probability. Many people have gotten married through the internet and they are living happily

My friend just celebrated her 3 yrs anniversary, she met him in badoooo

My ex , already planned marriage before i broke up with him,(we met on face book via anglican youth fellowship group ) cos i was older,something i never wished), though love and care blinded my eyes.

i still wish him well wherever he is

SO NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, ALOT HAD MARRIED AND HAPPY VIA THAT BUT NEVER TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH COS OF HOW THEY Would percieve it..........
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by toygod2: 11:38am On May 22, 2019
henryhemon:

It's everywhere man.
Yeah,I know bro but I'm talking about the prevalence
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Obiworld2020: 12:09pm On May 22, 2019
But now that the lady doesn't have enough breast how can she nurse a baby, even her backyard is still not enough..... How are they going to do it??...

Just wondering tho.
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by mkoabiola: 1:54pm On May 22, 2019
Ppu jus get badt mouth for this nairaland

All these ransoms gals u see everyday in churches,mosques,offfices and street are all on social media... It depends on luck for u to get d right one
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 22, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

My friend just celebrated her 3 yrs anniversary, she met him in badoooo

My ex , already planned marriage before i broke up with him,(we met on face book via anglican youth fellowship group ) cos i was older,something i never wished), though love and care blinded my eyes.

i still wish him well wherever he is

SO NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, ALOT HAD MARRIED AND HAPPY VIA THAT BUT NEVER TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH COS OF HOW THEY Would percieve it..........

How would they perceive it,do you think that they will frown or look down or such union

sorry about your own experience, I have seen women who got married to men they are older than.IMO i think that age is just a number
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by jaksmillioniar: 6:39pm On May 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You didn't offend me, why will I ignore you?
I chat u in rooms u ignored me. how was ur day dear.
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Ije4(f): 10:14pm On May 22, 2019
Congrats to Chioma and Collins
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 22, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Ok embarassedA soul is facially unlovely. That wasn't enough.. A soul's chest looks horrendously plastered. But a soul proved that there's still more cry A soul still possessed a plasmaTv typa ass embarassed

I just hope the ass isn't supplied with excess thorny bones that might injure the poor man when squeezed. I pray so

Pukesangry
grin
iTearHerToto:
Ok embarassedA soul is facially unlovely. That wasn't enough.. A soul's chest looks horrendously plastered. But a soul proved that there's still more cry A soul still possessed a plasmaTv typa ass embarassed

I just hope the ass isn't supplied with excess thorny bones that might injure the poor man when squeezed. I pray so

Pukesangry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.