Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,336 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition (42166 Views)

Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal / Zainab Bulkachuwa: PDP Staff Protest Against Election Tribunal Chairman (PHOTOS) / DSS Speaks On Indictment Of Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Election Tribunal Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by Isoduwa(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2019
asfrank:
Case closed, PDP should find another excuse.

Na you close the case?

Do you know who my father is?

Behave yourself
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by uniqueflash(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2019
baliyubla:
Atiku 1 Vs Dullardeen 0.

Atiku is definitely coming.
i will remind you of this post after judgment has been read
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by wellmax(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2019
baliyubla:
Atiku 1 Vs Dullardeen 0.

Very foolish.

PDP lost the case at the court for her to be removed. .

The judge excused herself base on personal reasons and to make a point.

1 Like

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by asfrank(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na you close the case?
Behave yourself

I can't remember mentioning your dad in my post.
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by asfrank(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na you close the case?
Behave yourself

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2019
Best news of the month..... #Atikulated
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2019
uniqueflash:
i will remind you of this post after judgment has been read

I can feel your pains
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by tuniski: 6:43pm On May 22, 2019
Alexrayz:

Sorry how is it was she force out or what

She was asked to step aside by pdp cos it appears she will be bias. After the back and forth, she has now stepped down.
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by AngelicBeing: 6:43pm On May 22, 2019
baliyubla:
Atiku 1 Vs Dullardeen 0.

Hahaha grin
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by tuniski: 6:44pm On May 22, 2019
garfield1:

Its not a victory boy.she was always going to step down
Stay off my mention please.
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by farem: 6:46pm On May 22, 2019
baliyubla:
Atiku 1 Vs Dullardeen 0.

Yes I agree with you!

1 Like

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by tuniski: 6:46pm On May 22, 2019
garfield1:

Seems a daft fellow like you doesn't know the meaning of victory
With all your brain please stay off my mention, must you engage a daft person or am I missing something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by CioAngels(f): 6:47pm On May 22, 2019
ojun50:
Her stepping down will nt solve any problem
You are very correct.
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by AmazingELixir: 6:48pm On May 22, 2019
That's quite honourable...the needful has been done.

Justice must not be seen as perverse
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by chijos12: 6:49pm On May 22, 2019
Will this not instigate benchers/judges in disguise...
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by ogmask: 6:50pm On May 22, 2019
iammo:
grin

PDP, just scored an own goal, the next replacement would come from APC's camp and should the case get to supreme court Justice Mary Odili would have to be benched without replacement

My thought exactly.
Truth is we can never have a judge that is not director indirectly connected to a party chieftain. Truly PDP just scored an own goal.
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by Larryndelaw: 6:52pm On May 22, 2019
Ok. Now what is the next excuse for PDP?
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by YoungAncient1: 6:52pm On May 22, 2019
Now it will be even harder for Atiku because whoever takes over will be extra careful not to be perceived as an Atikulator.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2019
garfield1:

Then why didn't she step down ? Must they file a petition before doing that ? She is smart and foolish at same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by Quorax: 6:53pm On May 22, 2019
mrtc:

Zakari of INEC step aside before the election PDP still lost the election, Justice Bulkachuwa now recuses herself, PDP will still loose.
BAD OMEN FOR PDP
zakari was still working with inec... Leave story. APC is not sincere

1 Like

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by bakila: 7:02pm On May 22, 2019
wellmax:

Very foolish.

PDP lost the case at the court for her to be removed. .

The judge excused herself base on personal reasons and to make a point.
Why did she assign the case to herself as Presiding Justice in the first place?
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by SocialJustice: 7:07pm On May 22, 2019
garfield1:

Stop calling people probably older than you 'boy'.
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by tinsel: 7:13pm On May 22, 2019
I hope when this matter gets to the Supreme court. ad apc demands that Mary Odili steps down. pdp would not start that democracy is under attack

1 Like

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by Isoduwa(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2019
asfrank:

Yeah because you don't know who my father is
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by tinsel: 7:13pm On May 22, 2019
I hope when this matter gets to the Supreme court. and apc demands that Mary Odili steps down. pdp would not start that democracy is under attack

1 Like

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by tuniski: 7:18pm On May 22, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Then why didn't she step down ? Must they file a petition before doing that ? She is smart and foolish at same time.

Don't mind him.
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by escodotman: 7:19pm On May 22, 2019
garfield1:

Seems a daft fellow like you doesn't know the meaning of victory
Now what brought about insult over this matter? It is difficult to understand you Buhari' supporters, you people act so intolerant of divergent views... Why do your bodies always go hot and you elements get very angry when you see a different views from yours? What should Yusuf Buhari, who is Buhari's son say or do when folks like you act like this on social media?
cc: tuniski

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by tuniski: 7:21pm On May 22, 2019
tinsel:
I hope when this matter gets to the Supreme court. and apc demands that Mary Odili steps down. pdp would not start that democracy is under attack
She won't even be amongst the justices to start with. So kini big deal. Justice must not only be done but seen to be done.
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by festy4: 7:21pm On May 22, 2019
That is a good step in d right direction. Don't really know how APC will defend this fraud called election ... let wait and see how it goes
Re: Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition by tuniski: 7:22pm On May 22, 2019
escodotman:
Now what brought about insult over this matter? It is difficult to understand you Buhari' supporters, you people act so intolerant of divergent views... Why do your bodies always go hot and you elements get very angry when you see a different views from yours? What should Yusuf Buhari, who is Buhari's son say or do when folks like you act like this on social media?

Don't mind him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.