Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,229 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) (6369 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by manchy7531: 7:51am On May 23, 2019
LEADERS OF YORUBA INDIGENES IN IMO STATE VISIT GOVERNOR-ELECT, EMEKA IHEDIOHA AS THEY DEMAND FOR POLITICAL APPOINTMENT.

Photos: The Governor-Elect, Emeka Ihedioha, played host to the Leadership of Yoruba Community in Imo led by Mr. MA Oladeji, yesterday at his Hometown, Mbutu Mbaise.

Courtesy: Emeka Ihedioha Supporters

1 Like

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by dukie25: 7:52am On May 23, 2019
Na wa
Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by adadike(f): 8:45am On May 23, 2019
Akuko! Demand for appointment ke? It cannot come easily. They must show us what they contributed to the development of imo state, otherwise, nothing for them.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by muykem: 8:45am On May 23, 2019
Waste of time. Even Eungu man can not get cleaning job in Imo state not to talk of Yoruba man get political appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by BuhariAdvocate: 9:00am On May 23, 2019
Although they deserve it. But I'm pretty sure that my people will not demand for such.they are not greed like their host.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by Firgemachar: 9:02am On May 23, 2019
Iranu abasha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2019
They're on their own, Igbos are not known for inclusiveness and accommodating, not even under a vindictive party like the PDP.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by franklyfrank: 9:11am On May 23, 2019
That's the right thing to do. They're Nigerians living in Nigeria. This much better than threatening people for voting their choice.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by adeolakemi: 9:14am On May 23, 2019
emeka beware of snakes and back stabbers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by mangood74: 9:16am On May 23, 2019
I wish to see Mr omole my friend being appointed
That guy has lived in imo state since after the war. He speak Igbo fluently like an indigene

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by eagleeye2: 9:20am On May 23, 2019
They didn't demand from Rochas, an Mbaise man go come dash them appointment like that grin
Moreover what is their contribution to the development of Imo state?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 23, 2019
adadike:
Akuko! Demand for appointment ke? It cannot come easily. They must show us what they contributed to the development of imo state, otherwise, nothing for them.

What did you donate to UK and Canada that you got mayor and others?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by Preshy561(f): 9:30am On May 23, 2019
muykem:
Waste of time. Even Eungu man can not get cleaning job in Imo state not to talk of Yoruba man get political appointment.
Mkpi. What is their contribution to the growth of Imo state.
And don't bring Enugu to your nonsense here again.
Haven't you heard that your propaganda in inciting Igbos have failed.
Well, yourpeople are greedy and has nothing to offer us.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by MyGeneration(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Although they deserve it. But I'm pretty sure that my people will not demand for such.they are not greed like their host.
The fact that they are there,enough shows u who amongst the host and the guest is greedy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by stanluiz(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2019
Impossible cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by xelly: 10:39am On May 23, 2019
They can get it. Even Rochas has Yoruba working with him. Though, I can say that we are our problem. What's the pain in getting this? If I have someone from the moon that will deliver, I will use that person because at the end, they people will say "The Governor " worked or failed. If a Yoruba man/woman gets appointed, it is no evil or achievement by the governor. What is necessary is the output.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by midolian(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2019
Esseite:

They have spare part shops in UK and Canada which has led to the development in these countries.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by zeromeridian: 11:04am On May 23, 2019
Only position Afonja can occupy in Imo state are
President Agbo sellers association and chaiman Taxi drivers association

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You are a pessimist. Their claim is legitimate, however I’ll like to see Afonjas engage actively in South East politics. If they have qualified and eligible people, I think they should vie for political posts rather than soliciting appointments from the governor elect.
Political positions like local government counsellor, chairmen, state legislators and even the big one (governor) shouldn’t be for Igbos alone.
Afonjas contribution to South East economy shouldn’t be agbo selling and tailoring/embroidery making. God knows how many diarrhoea, constipation and jedijedi they have caused my people with their concoctions.

Those people asking Ihedioha for appointments should contest with others, win elections and contribute to the development of Imo state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by jaksmillioniar: 11:48am On May 23, 2019
eagleeye2:
They didn't demand from Rochas, an Mbaise man go come dash them appointment like that grin
Moreover what is their contribution to the development of Imo state?
cos dey dont sell gala and pure water and run like usain bolt in go slow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by fx45(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2019
adadike:
I sent you an email some days ago. Check your Yahoo inbox
Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by emerged01(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2019
Lol! So these are all the leaders Yoruba have in that state? Empty seat everywheregrin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by budaatum: 12:41pm On May 23, 2019
Esseite:

A lot, actually, in UK at least. That's why we are even in the House of Lords, not to talk of those in Commons! And I'm sure the Yorubas in Imo must have contributed too, or they'd be rightly told to go to Ibadan!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by Xbursta(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2019
muykem:

Your father made a big mistake of not using condom. kiss
muykem:

Your father made a big mistake of not using condom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by mbos: 1:19pm On May 23, 2019
muykem:

Kanu Nwankwo of Abia State is always invovled.....
Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by LiftedMan: 1:40pm On May 23, 2019
I hope the man will not fall for the trap.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by sweerychick(f): 2:34pm On May 23, 2019
A welcome development!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by GeneralPula: 2:37pm On May 23, 2019
Shu!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by dreamwords: 3:56pm On May 23, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
cos dey dont sell gala and pure water and run like usain bolt in go slow?
Your agbo hustling mother and father are in sifia pains because of your present status

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by Arthurity1(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2019
Esseite:

Ask UK and Canada that question, fool!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) by Elemosho478: 4:08pm On May 23, 2019
I don't think they are demanding for anything in Imo state though, all you have is just pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NURTW Will Work Closely With Tinubu On Economic Recovery - Baruwa / No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police / Army To Re-organise Operation Lafiya Dole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.