Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality (3503 Views)

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2007
My Girl

Each time she come to my house,she doesnt want me to offer her anything,not even soft drinks,all she say is shes okay ,

What could have been going on with her,does she really like and love me more that way or how ?

Beside am the first man to make her a lady,ya know what that mean ? its only for those who understand anyway,
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by IBDat(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2007
Whatever man - nah by force, she's not thirsty or hungry! Maybe u need to hook up with Jesusfreak!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by cuteass1(f): 9:28pm On May 04, 2007
You just said it yourself,

She's either shy, uncomfortable around you or like IBDat said, she's neither thirsty nor hungry. In as much as it isn't absurd, it is most weired undecided

But if what you said about being her first is true, then i'm not so surprised. Some of our girls are yet to understand all the bits that make up a relationship, and that "a relationsship = oneness + being free around your partner + (all the rest of it).

Some girls do have this behaviour of thinking that being a lady is determined by how many "no,s" you say to material stuff, so you don't be termed too wanting or demanding or long-throated lol wink

Just help her relax, feel comfortable around you, open up and be herself. You can even talk to her about it, tell her you guys are lovers not "teacher and student" affair, its good for a lady topossess some shyness in her (its one of our characteristics) but it should only be to a point.

I'm sure with time she'll loosen up, and before you know it, you'll be asking if she's the same girl of yesterday. She's just surveying her surroundings, and the fact is that she's the only one that could quit the act when she feels less tense and more at ease with you!!!

But you my dear, have to play your role well cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by swing4real(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2007
@IBDat
You are very funny grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by busygirl(f): 1:28am On May 05, 2007
na wah o. LMAO at this thread. Leave the girl alone, she's not hungry.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by naijacutee(f): 1:44am On May 05, 2007
Maybe she thinks you put "something" in it tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by cuteass1(f): 2:01am On May 05, 2007
naijacutee:

Maybe she thinks you put "something" in it tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

That might not be too far from it . . lol (how come i didn't think of that? lol?)

But he said he "made her a lady", (if what he's saying is what i think) then i'll think that the aims and goals behind putting "something" is long overdue undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by jesusfreak(f): 10:24am On May 05, 2007
IBDat:

Whatever man - nah by force, she's not thirsty or hungry! Maybe u need to hook up with Jesusfreak!

grin very funny!

i used to be a shy person around my boyfriend until i let go. give her time, she'll come around!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2007
@ cute-ass

Thanks for your post,i think you are the only one that make sense on this thread,by the way what do you think i meant when i say "I made her a lady" ?

@ jesusfreak

Shes been an open minded and straight forward lady,just that she doesnt want me to offer her anything, maybe shes still shy,i`ll give her some time

Hope i wouldnt blame myself in future when shes request many things for just an entertainment hehehehehehehehe

@ IBDat

Tell me,how will i hook up with Jesusfreak ? i`ll be in london next week,by the way where in lagos is she ?

Hope shes not the long-throat one ?

@naijacutee

is this what you`ve been thinking about your partner ?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by jesusfreak(f): 6:43pm On May 05, 2007
@ slyks

why are u being sly? grin tot u sed u had a girl, y do u want to hook up wiv me?
anyways, my love life is a bit messed up right now so im not the rite person to turn to. cry

@iBdat
why dont u give him a clue as to how he can hook up wiv me since u seem to know jesusfreak quite well! tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by cuteass1(f): 6:49pm On May 05, 2007
Slycks:

@ cute-ass
Thanks for your post,i think you are the only one that make sense on this thread,by the way what do you think i meant when i say "I made her a lady" ?

Anytime dear wink

Regards your question,

Two things it might mean: you divirgined her. . or you were her first boyfriend !! undecided

What did you mean??  cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2007
flawless,just the first statement,

Am not her first bf,infact i was suprise to have met her in such position, It is very unsual to see such a girl nowadays,
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by IBDat(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2007
jesusfreak:

@iBdat
why don't u give him a clue as to how he can hook up with me since u seem to know jesusfreak quite well! tongue

On the contrary, both your post were just similar - and since he likes giving and you like taking i thought you'd make a lovely couple tongue 
Joking

Slycks:

@ IBDat
Tell me,how will i hook up with Jesusfreak ? i`ll be in london next week,by the way where in lagos is she?
Firstly you just need to appraoch/communicate with her and find out, she's even on this thread and buying her Tantilizer or chinese would definitely work in your favour wink
Hope shes not the long-throat one?
Well she'll tell you that she is not and that is all that matterz! lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2007
@ jesusfreak

I didnt mean anything so intimate hooking up with you, I mean we could just be friend and nothing really intimate,am glad you are also aware i had a girl,

Could you please disclose to us why your love life is abit messed up,am sure someone is listening and wanting to hear, We could help you out,afterall am not your friend,open up
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by desorlah(f): 7:18pm On May 05, 2007
Why dont you leave the poor girl alone, na by force
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by jesusfreak(f): 7:23pm On May 05, 2007
@ibdat

im not a fan of chinese food sad

but what good would that do? u seem to know me so well so i'll leave u to be judgemental while i live my life. one day i'll post a thread about how my first love broke my heart and im sure u'd say im a mumu after reading the story.

@slycks

im a real person, down to earth and fun loving. however, i cannot tell u the storyof my life on this thread cos pple wuld start running their mouths.

i work somewhere in ikeja but im not sending u any addy cos we're just gon be online friends. ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 05, 2007
IBDat:

grin grin grin grin grin

Best idea so far!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2007
Which poor girl ? my chick ?

Should in case you dont know,she come from a wealthy family and born of a silver spoon, gotcha , Maybe you dont mean my own gf
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by jesusfreak(f): 7:27pm On May 05, 2007
@ davidlyan

hi again. what's up wiv u guys just hating on a chic cos she wants a lil bit of more love from her man? that's so vain tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by cuteass1(f): 7:29pm On May 05, 2007
Slycks:

flawless,just the first statement,

Am not her first boyfriend,infact i was suprise to have met her in such position, It is very unsual to see such a girl nowadays,

Well I'm happy for you, and i'm happy i was right too with my guess-work wink

Hope things loosen up with time, I'm sure it would. Work with time and let time help you!! cheesy

Slycks:

Should in case you don't know,she come from a wealthy family and born of a silver spoon, gotcha , Maybe you don't mean my own girlfriend

Dear you're missing something here, "poor girl/boy/man/woman" is just a term you use when you feel for somebody. Not that the peson is necessarily literally poor wink
I've been mistaken for that statement some time back too grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by desorlah(f): 7:29pm On May 05, 2007
Slycks:

Should in case you don't know,she come from a wealthy family and born of a silver spoon, gotcha , Maybe you don't mean my own girlfriend

Abeg no vex, leave the rich girl alone. Who knows maybe u're not offering her what she likes to take since she's a rich girl.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2007
Do you really have all those indespensable qualities ? , Ya right,nevermind about the story becuase someone like IBDat will want to change the subject again,

Well inet friend is okay but where in ikeja precisely do you work ?

I stay somewhere around kofoworola cresent.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2007
Perhaps i got it wrong, I fathom your meaning now

@desorlah

There you go,are you starting another subject here
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 05, 2007
jesusfreak:

@ davidlyan

hi again. what's up with u guys just hating on a chic because she wants a little bit of more love from her man? that's so vain tongue

not hating on a chic dear, laughing my head off. You both have at least one similarity, he loves buying food for his chic who doesnt want, you want so here goes! grin Just kidding! tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2007
@davidylan

stop the joke,no one is kidding here,

You can go on a Joke Thread and post something funny , gotcha ?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by desorlah(f): 7:43pm On May 05, 2007
cute-ass:

Well I'm happy for you, and i'm happy i was right too with my guess-work wink

Hope things loosen up with time, I'm sure it would. Work with time and let time help you!! cheesy

Dear you're missing something here, "poor girl/boy/man/woman" is just a term you use when you feel for somebody. Not that the peson is necessarily literally poor wink
I've been mistaken for that statement some time back too grin

Thanks for explaining to him.

Slycks:

Perhaps i got it wrong, I fathom your meaning now

@desorlah

There you go,are you starting another subject here

I am not starting another subject.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by IBDat(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2007
jesusfreak:

@ibdat
im not a fan of chinese food sad
but what good would that do? u seem to know me so well so i'll leave u to be judgemental while i live my life. one day i'll post a thread about how my first love broke my heart and im sure u'd say im a mumu after reading the story.

C'mon lighten up, don't take it personally it's just a bit of fun and at no time did i claim to know u nor would i call u mumu over a broken heart  kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 05, 2007
Slycks:

@davidylan

stop the joke,no one is kidding here,

You can go on a Joke Thread and post something funny , gotcha ?

You should be able to take a little humor bro, else this place will be no more than another boring lecture hall. If you werent kidding honestly what would your problem with ur gf be doing on a forum when serious people are busy thrashing out the issue in face-to-face discussions?

and oh please drop the "gotcha": 1. u're not using it appropriately (gotcha - got you or i get you. You cant use it in a question!) and 2. its not natural. it is not part of our lexicon. Enjoy!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2007
IBDat:

C'mon lighten up, don't take it personally it's just a bit of fun and at no time did i claim to know u nor would i call u mumu over a broken heart  kiss

@IBDat

You can say that again,

Am sure you will change your word when she post a thread about how her first love broke her heart,maybe you will call her something more higher than mumu, I know what you can say
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by IBDat(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2007
Slycks:

@IBDat
You can say that again,
Am sure you will change your word when she post a thread about how her first love broke her heart,maybe you will call her something more higher than mumu, I know what you can say

Wetin dey do u? Whats your own? Are u bored?
No i wouldn't call her mumu over a broken heart! I don't joke about matterz of the heart, force feeding your girl YES.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2007
@@davidylan

Its not part of our lexicon really,

But whatever i can see you are really kidding on here

kiddie kiddie  ( joke )
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2007
@IBDat

Now you making sense, thought you was gonna call it a joke just like davidylan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. / Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? / He Is Missing!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.