Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? (6057 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Ridiculously Photogenic Girl From Bangladesh Army / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dremoney(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2007
bebe2007:

@dremoney,

Exchange of gift between couples is not beign materialistic ok. It only goes to show you appreciate the other party. Its not compulsory its a gesture. We are not all the same ok. SO you want to date a girl for years without giving a gift (It could even be taking her to a resturant for lunch) na you cheap pass in that case.

materialistic girls are the ones that date you for your money basically. There is a big difference.

ur right kindda.
perfectly understand.
was actually kiddin wen i said wat u dissent with(yea,i kw sharing of gifts is not bn materialistic.its normal).

dont heat-up on me farther than dat abeg,
cheers.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Ikomi(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2007
The word cheap is relative, it depends on what standard ur comparing with. In life the main essnce of living is survival, if a girl needs 20 naira to get by in a week, and ur ready to part with it. Whatever u demand to hand her 20 bucks,  is left for her to accept or reject. And the kind of girl u meet depends on the kind u associate with. If you look very carefully there are some who would need nothing less than a Million naira to get by in a week, and there are level of men that could afford that. This happens all over the world its not a Nigerian phenominom. In china there is a saying "Men go bad when they are rich, but women need to go bad to be rich".
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dremoney(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2007
Ikomi:

The word cheap is relative, it depends on what standard your comparing with. In life the main essnce of living is survival, if a girl needs 20 naira to get by in a week, and your ready to part with it. Whatever u demand to hand her 20 bucks, is left for her to accept or reject. And the kind of girl u meet depends on the kind u associate with. If you look very carefully there are some who would need nothing less than a Million naira to get by in a week, and there are level of men that could afford that. This happens all over the world its not a Nigerian phenominom. In china there is a saying "Men go bad when they are rich, but women need to go bad to be rich".

eheen!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by bebe2007(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2007
In china there is a saying "Men go bad when they are rich, but women need to go bad to be rich".

@ikomi, i like that saying grin grin

@dremoney, thanks for understanding, didnt mean to come out at you like that. Sorry!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by hannydarl(f): 12:43pm On May 17, 2007
Men sef na wa for una o.A babe sleeps with you out of love una go cry cheap, she sleeps with una for money una cry cheap, she does it for nothing una still cry cheap what must a woman do to please guys? Men flash wealth at a desperate babe and she goes for it dont blame her cos you both know that its strictly business and dont pretend to be better than her afteral you are a party to the business you as the money miss road bobo are the buyer.Men should stop thinking they can sleep with the so called cheap womanand then see themselves in a better light that the girl.MEN, MEN. Men should know that to get a good woman is an expensive business you dont show love on an empty pocket .Whats the big deal if you spend on a babe sef?Una too stingy men of these days every cent and kobo you spend you write down and want payback.Most men treat babes that love them without money like shit and go about yapping how they sleept with a babe without spending a dime on her so i guess babes have steped up to you guys by making sure they grab somthing from you so that you wont yap that stinking mouth of yours that you just dint do her but you did her for free cos the game was chop me i chop you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dremoney(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2007
hannydarl:

Men sef na wa for una o.A babe sleeps with you out of love una go cry cheap, she sleeps with una for money una cry cheap, she does it for nothing una still cry cheap what must a woman do to please guys? Men flash wealth at a desperate babe and she goes for it don't blame her because you both know that its strictly business and don't pretend to be better than her afteral you are a party to the business you as the money miss road bobo are the buyer.Men should stop thinking they can sleep with the so called cheap womanand then see themselves in a better light that the girl.MEN, MEN. Men should know that to get a good woman is an expensive business you don't show love on an empty pocket .Whats the big deal if you spend on a babe sef?Una too stingy men of these days every cent and kobo you spend you write down and want payback.Most men treat babes that love them without money like shit and go about yapping how they sleept with a babe without spending a dime on her so i guess babes have steped up to you guys by making sure they grab somthing from you so that you wont yap that stinking mouth of yours that you just dint do her but you did her for free because the game was chop me i chop you.

gat an advice for u!!
seal ur ass n c wat happens to it after so many years.

point,
u av to learn how to manage men.
trying to compete by adopting dis philosophy wil only make u suffer d more in our hands wink
taking money from a guy or not,,na u go still loose at d end of d day.
soo,i advise u get ONE guy and mange his troubles.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dremoney(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2007
hannydarl:

Men sef na wa for una o.A babe sleeps with you out of love una go cry cheap, she sleeps with una for money una cry cheap, she does it for nothing una still cry cheap what must a woman do to please guys? Men flash wealth at a desperate babe and she goes for it don't blame her because you both know that its strictly business and don't pretend to be better than her afteral you are a party to the business you as the money miss road bobo are the buyer.Men should stop thinking they can sleep with the so called cheap womanand then see themselves in a better light that the girl.MEN, MEN. Men should know that to get a good woman is an expensive business you don't show love on an empty pocket .Whats the big deal if you spend on a babe sef?Una too stingy men of these days every cent and kobo you spend you write down and want payback.Most men treat babes that love them without money like shit and go about yapping how they sleept with a babe without spending a dime on her so i guess babes have steped up to you guys by making sure they grab somthing from you so that you wont yap that stinking mouth of yours that you just dint do her but you did her for free because the game was chop me i chop you.

gat an advice for u!!
seal ur ass n c wat happens to it after so many years.

point,
trying to compete by adopting dis philosophy wil only make u suffer d more in our hands wink
soo,i advise u get ONE guy and manage his troubles.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by angel101(f): 2:53pm On May 17, 2007
@ topic
what do u mean by cheap?
is a girl cheap when she asks for a few material things?
is a girl cheap when she asks for a lot of material things?
is a girl cheap when she sleeps with u for nothing?
and what is the basis for comparism?

if u are comparing naija girls to western girls then i'm afraid u just shot urself in the foot cos they are at both sides of the extreme! a white girl will meet u today, not know ur name, and in 15mins u are in her pants! no questions asked.
on the other hand, go to expensive clubs and bars or any club or bar for that matter and buy champagne or any other expensive drinks and see them flocking all around u.

a nigerian girl on the other hand will form for u well well even though she likes u. (except of course u go for the prostitutes) and the nigerian culture expects the man to be the sole provider. it is taken for granted that if a man is with u, he generally takes care of u.
even the bible says that love is giving (somewhere in matthew. dont know excatly what chapter and verse)

so my brother giving all these facts, i do not believe nigerian girls are any cheaper than any others.

@dremoney
dremoney:

gat an advice for u!!
seal your ass n c what happens to it after so many years.

point,
trying to compete by adopting this philosophy wil only make u suffer d more in our hands wink
soo,i advise u get ONE guy and manage his troubles.

exactly how does the girl loose at the end of the day?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 17, 2007
hey people,alll im sayin is dat luv shldnt come at a material cost,no gal went out on a date wt me in d uk cuz of wat i had.even if its goin to take a MILLION NAIRA and an escalade to woo u,its still cheap.hey hunnies,let luv come frm ur heart,trust me,it will pay off at d end.dats it!!![b][/b]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dapsycool(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2007
@angel,how women dey loose? Answer: sagged breast,disfigured ass and expanded pus, e
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Nobody: 5:36am On May 18, 2007
bebe2007,God bless u so much,u hav just stated all d facts and im sure u r a gal.ikomi for dat saying dat gals need to go bad to b rich,wld u be glad if it had to b ur sister dat needs to go bad to b rich since it seems being rich is d ultimate achievement in life to u and angel,yes,a gal would sleep wt u in d western world if she likes u in 15mins,she wld sleep wt u if u pop champagne for her in d most exclusive club but do u knw where d problem lies,90% of 'em wnt marry u even if u do all these,but a naija gal is praying hard u propose to her if she sees all these.dats disgusting,u'd rather nt marry than spend the rest of your life wt sum1 dat makes u wanna puke but has all d money.nw in naija,most gals hav 2 dates,d one thy r wt for financial security n d one dat really makes them happy,find out first n see if i'm lying.all i'm saying is dat we dnt want our sisters "falling in love for money bags" 4 obvious reasons,n who wants to knw how d gal looses,try slamming 5 guys on ur street n see how far it goes in setting ur self-esteem on a high
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dremoney(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2007
dapsycool:

@angel,how women dey loose? Answer: sagged breast,disfigured ass and expanded pus, e

many tnks bro.

saved me a lotta stress .

@angel

when a woman gets overused,the answer form dapsycool is exactly wat will b d obvious effect.

capitch?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dremoney(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2007
dapsycool:

many tnks bro.

saved me a lotta stress .

@angel

when a woman gets overused,the answer from dapsycool is exactly wat will b d obvious effect.

capitch?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Qby: 3:28pm On May 18, 2007
i think there are too many narrow minded "men" around. If u r constantly trailing "cheap" girls, check yourself. you must have an aura that attracts cheap thats why and in that case busy yourself by making yourself a better person and you will attract good or should i say better girls.

To say there are no cheap girls will be a faux pas, but sayin "nigerian girls are cheap" is the most myopic statement i have heard in a long time. and to think dat if one man makes a blunder here in N/L, several short sighted men are hailin him too is nothing short of a catastrophe. Wat manner of men are we breeding?

Lawd av mercy. All cultures, nations and tribes have their own "cheap girls".
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by moondust(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2007
U're d cheap one. How can u lay everythin dat comes around you jus 'cos u've got the money?
and u open ur fly-trap to call 'em cheap
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by hannydarl(f): 9:52pm On May 19, 2007
@ dapsycoo

I dont have time for immature guys when you grow up i will know by your reasonning and we can talk about this topic till then go take some Pap and watch teletubies or barney.

what nonsense get a man and manage his troubles why should i manage someones troubles when i can find someone to manage mine do i look like your mama? dapsycool i guess its the short for daipers cool has gone gaga spitting all that trash about something wrong with a woman who seals her legs till the right time comes i will definately want to know what he thinks will happen. Big shit
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Ikomi(m): 12:07am On May 20, 2007
ctrume:

ikomi for that saying that gals need to go bad to b rich,would u be glad if it had to b your sister that needs to go bad to b rich since it seems being rich is d ultimate achievement in life to u and angel,

Honestly reading ur post, to me sounds of topic. If I say its a saying in China, which is true. U are not saying am wrong ur saying over 1 billion pple are wrong. And it has nothing to do with my sisters learn to know your limits in conversations.

ctrume:

yes,a girl would sleep wt u in d western world if she likes u in 15mins,she would sleep wt u if u pop champagne for her in d most exclusive club but do u knw where d problem lies,90% of 'em wnt marry u even if u do all these,but a naija girl is praying hard u propose to her if she sees all these.that is disgusting,u'd rather nt marry than spend the rest of your life wt someone that makes u want to puke but has all d money.

Secondly I think u have no love of ur own, so u see a girl that will jump into bed with u for the pop of a champagne in an exclusive club in the next 15 mins and would not want to marry u as expensive. I think u've gotten your whole idea wrong. The white mans culture is different, and ours is typically different, and I still hold to my words cheap is relaitve.

ctrume:

nw in naija,most gals hav 2 dates,d one thy r wt for financial security n d one that really makes them happy,find out first n see if i'm lying.all i'm saying is that we dnt want our sisters "falling in love for money bags" 4 obvious reasons,n who wants to knw how d girl looses,try slamming 5 guys on your street n see how far it goes in setting your self-esteem on a high

You sound like one billionaire that has not been discovered. Who are u?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by teddyface(m): 12:22am On May 20, 2007
becos they want to be seen with the richand respected undecided embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by oreofemi(f): 2:31am On May 20, 2007
nigerian girls are not cheap, i wish i have seen this topic before now,

we girls have to be really careful because we have a future ,the future we have should not terminate today .and this one go to the guys out there .you know what guys ,we can lie but the heart matters .pls guys lets leave the guys lets leave the girls alone,dont let people think we are cheap.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dapsycool(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2007
At hannydarl,u've only shown that 9ja girls are not only cheap under their pants but got cheap brains,i replied a question by angel concerning girls who think they are playing games by collecting money from guys and giving them sex, try and get over-used and see if my answers aint right,u can start with me,if u are clean, so whats all dis shits about, where did i go wrong, you are 27 older with few years, i dont wanna insult u cos i got a sister exactly ur age, whats teletubies, i dont watch shits, one more shit from you and see the true dapsycool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dapsycool(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2007
Hannydarl said good woman expensive business,and "don't show love with empty pockets", whats your point? A poor man can't fall or show love? Why can't a lady be financially independent,we got the same head,the same universities e.t.c, why can't it be 50/50, Oprah no be woman, Woman should hussle, i'd rather remain single than date a lazy and dependent girl,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by mellow(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2007
It depends strictly on where you go to for the girls.

Believe me the girls in my office who earn between

250k and 300k will not be cheap and seeing them

alone heaven knows you will not approach them.

But if you go to those selling tomatoes at Ajegunle market,

what exactly do you want from them? they must survive.

So my friend stop patronizing cheap babes and women of easy vitues and go

for class, it will definitely do you good.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Reverend(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2007
If you want to see the really cheap, loud and disgusting Nigerian girls, then come and visit the East End of London.

You will be amazed and depressed at the same time. lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by BIKINI(f): 11:46am On May 20, 2007
If u say anything or anybody is cheap u must have tried to bargain at all in the first place and if u ask me that makes u even cheaper.u are not God to judge.WHAT U SEE AS CHEAP OTHERS MIGHT SEE IT AS A NORMAL PROCEDURE.

Any clown wen generalise say all nigerian girls dey cheap,or that any human being dey cheap or below am ,dey not only, concieted ,narrow-minded,short-sighted ,intolerant,judgemental,and above all IMMATURE

so haters,
          [b]STOP DISSING & START LOVING COS NAIJA GIRLS ARE DA BOMB.
  EVERY ONES'S GOT A PRICE, U'VE JUST GOT TO KNOW IT[/b]IRRESPECTIVE OF UR GENDER
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by mellow(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2007
Nigerian girls are very vitous I give them that. If you visit other countries

you will know why I said this. The reason you guys said Nigerian girls is

because you don't seem to see other girls from other countries. And if we have a few

Cheap ones, so what? Some mothers do have them
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Reverend(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2007
In the UK the majority of Nigerian girls I have met are loud, self opinionated, aggresive and I must admit have backsides the size of Wembley stadium.

They cause trouble on public transport, litter the streets and have no respect for anything.

It is sad. but true undecided undecided undecided

Saying that, I am still out to meet the 10% of lovely, educated and attractive Naira babes that keep themselves low key grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by bebe2007(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2007
@Reverend,

I personally think East london is like those gals u described above. Even the white galz around there are like that. Its a way of life there so i guess the naija galz there blended well. I stayed in south east for some years, and i must tell you i met the opposite of what you just described. I have very decent naija gal friends in North and even west london. Try those areas am sure you will meet the decent ones. Dont get me wrong, am not saying Naija galz are otherwise am just pointing you to the right direction.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dremoney(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2007
bebe2007:

@Reverend,

I personally think East london is like those gals u described above. Even the white girls around there are like that. Its a way of life there so i guess the naija girls there blended well. I stayed in south east for some years, and i must tell you i met the opposite of what you just described. I have very decent naija girl friends in North and even west london. Try those areas am sure you will meet the decent ones. Dont get me wrong, am not saying Naija girls are otherwise am just pointing you to the right direction.

pointing to d right direction?

a new traffic warden in da houz!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by bebe2007(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2007
grin grin well if you put it like that. Just trying to help a brother here. I cant believe he is yet to meet decent naija gals in london. A thousand and one of those decent galz are out there saying they are no decent guys in london. Wish i could do some match making!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by osereka(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2007
they are not just cheap but  that they have no more moral value 4 their life. u can get them with a bottle of malt
                men thats cheap.l
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by bebe2007(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2007
grin grin grin grin @OSEREKA, haba! a bottle of malt in Abuja?? or generally? i beg broda gve Abj galz more credit now haba!!!!! i definately do not agree with you on this o! ABJ GALZ are not that cheap, that i can tell you cuz i have met serious babes in that town and its not malt they are drinking but crystal LOL
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by osereka(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2007
bebe2007
   u better believe. hunger de 4 abuja. some will do it just to have a place to sleep 4 the night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship / Reasons Why Most Naija Guys Are Single / Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.