Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649694 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 1:09am On Jun 04, 2013
Was less busy & decided to watch past anime (naruto) esp the little fight naruto-kakashi had wit deidara so i ask this:
how would SM maybe even BM naruto fair against deidara since he is an air-fighter & fights @ long range...it go hard o
WackyJ1: LOL if sakura like make she pack chakra for the next 10 years, my heart is still with Hinata, guys do you think it takes tsunade 3 years to pack that much chakra into her forehead? If thar thing finishes today sakura goes back to being to being a nobody.

and everyone here knows that right now she can't stand either Naruto or Sasuke, is it amaterasu or rasenshuriken she wan punch away? she just dey her own one side, she doesn't even have midrange techniques sef and zero defensive techniques. even as she is now, hinata can still take her down, gentle fist is a chakra disrupting/blocking style, just a few punches in the right places and that dot at the center of her head goes away.

Since when is sakura promising to be even better than tsunade? from which angle? the crying about naruto part or the Taking 3 years to gather that dot on her head part... The only thing sakura has done is fight the sasori and be healing a bunch of people finish.... She has not done one single jutsu apart from punching things here and there.

Naruto is trying but i see your point, if only hiashi will teach him senju sage mode which is responsible for giving hiashi the chakra to perform his wide inventory of cool jutsus

Like i said earlier who dash sakura baddest girl on the block, hinata will still take her down anytime, anyday.

Mehn i jus dey watch sakura/chiyo fight against sasori, dat b.itch waz one-hell of a fighter there. No get me rong o hinata na my girl but 4 dis fight wey i dey rewash now, sakura na don from dodgin to everytin abeg CLAP HAND 4 SAKA joor.....go rewash ur own o lyk me
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 5:40am On Jun 04, 2013
@ wacky
God bless you for that analysis.

@ nl=info
I hope you remember that Sasori's grandma was the one controling Sakura Evasive manouvers?
So I won't give her credit 4 dodging jack.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 04, 2013
WackyJ1: LOL if sakura like make she pack chakra for the next 10 years, my heart is still with Hinata, guys do you think it takes tsunade 3 years to pack that much chakra into her forehead? If thar thing finishes today sakura goes back to being to being a nobody.

and everyone here knows that right now she can't stand either Naruto or Sasuke, is it amaterasu or rasenshuriken she wan punch away? she just dey her own one side, she doesn't even have midrange techniques sef and zero defensive techniques. even as she is now, hinata can still take her down, gentle fist is a chakra disrupting/blocking style, just a few punches in the right places and that dot at the center of her head goes away.

Since when is sakura promising to be even better than tsunade? from which angle? the crying about naruto part or the Taking 3 years to gather that dot on her head part... The only thing sakura has done is fight the sasori and be healing a bunch of people finish.... She has not done one single jutsu apart from punching things here and there.

Naruto is trying but i see your point, if only hiashi will teach him senju sage mode which is responsible for giving hiashi the chakra to perform his wide inventory of cool jutsus

Like i said earlier who dash sakura baddest girl on the block, hinata will still take her down anytime, anyday.

It's unlikely that Hinata would even equal Sakura in a fight right now unless Kishi pulls a new plot stunt to make her stronger than we expect going by previous info we have on her.

Hashi himself said that Sakura was going to be "worse" than Tsunade or something like that. Age for age and all that, we may find that Sakura is actually badder than Tsunade was at the same age. Anyway, there's a strong likelihood that Sakura will surpass Tsunade. That anyone dislikes her will not make it any less true.

As for matching up to Naruto and Sasuke, we'll see, won't we? What bag of tricks do we know that Tsunade had except for tdhat insane strength of hers but she was every bit as much a Sannin as Lord Orochimaru, King Badass of the Kingdom of Badassery, and Lord Jiraiya, the Badass-tamer. So, let's pipe down and see where Sakura's gonna fit in the setup, hey?

Besides, I'm a NaruNata fan, but I'm not the author of the story. I'm just making sense of it just as every other reader is.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2013
Sakura is the baddest female nin around that Is a fact she is on a trajectory to surpass her master and is among the duo that slayed sasori (no matter how her involvement is downplayed chiyo couldn't do it alone and probably wouldn't have succeeded with hinata as replacement) Now look at hinata I haven't be following this war arc well of late but her total contribution till now was holding Naruto's hand in a moment of despair.sakura ain't no damsel in distress anymore she has broken out of that typecast that plagues almost all the female nin of,Naruto world and please do not mention are action in the pain arc that was suicidal.
Now that team 7 is reunited are we going to Miss the final Naruto vs sasuke fight ?
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hinata has been fighting since the war began, sakura has been busy playing nurse. Hinata also fixed naruto's shoulder.
Cos sakura now packs a punch she has become the baddest, the same sakura naruto had to save from sasgay after she tried to murder him (sasgay)?
In the entire storyline (minus fillers), hinata has fought better than sakura

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
kraftykc:

Very fair point, I didn't see that way earlier but has have ask yourself what Ino did with her arsenal during the Kakuzu/Hidan arc, Sakura can hit and dodge (DODGE being the key word for medical ninjas) and so she hit and dodged when she faced Sasori. Ino can mind transfer and dodge like a medical ninja cos...SHE IS ONE, but she did neither. I make the comparisons of their characters based on their contributions during their Akatsuki battles, I know Ino has become more adept at mind control but she is not on Aoba's level talkless of her papa. My beef with her is that she can do more than shout 'Chouji' and 'Shik'maru' but this is her usual reaction to any situation.

Small question, did Sakura say "Tsunade Sama, I have finally caught up to them?" As in did she compare herself to Naruto and Sasuke's level...men for all her punching power in a battle between Tenten and her I go for the latter, as far as I can see that power up just brought her half the power Chouji's been flinging about this entire time
Well u are rite to say that Ino should up her game.
abt Sakura saying that she has reached naruto and sasuke's levels, she is just bluffing. when she sees naruto/kyuubi como(i.e wen naruto allows kyuubi to attck tthru him) and sasuke's complete susano'o, she go pick race grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
tayoccu: Hinata has been fighting since the war began, sakura has been busy playing nurse. Hinata also fixed naruto's shoulder.
Cos sakura now packs a punch she has become the baddest, the same sakura naruto had to save from sasgay after she tried to murder him (sasgay)?
In the entire storyline (minus fillers), hinata has fought better than sakura
at bolded, when did that happen? i tot it was sakura that did that
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
It was Hinata when the whole shinobi force went all out against Madara and Obito....she saw the dislocation and used her gentle fist....lovely lady I tell you...
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ihedinobi you play dirty.. See your comment "That anyone dislikes her will not
make it any less true." We dislike her yes but we're not using that to judge.. You implying that is just plain dirty.
1.. Harashima said might be worse... Meaning at that time he's not seen anything surpassing what tsunade can do.. And remember he knew Tsunade at Sakura's current age so you can't say you believe that Sakura is better than tsunade was at her age.
2. And please before you say that Tsunade was every bit a sannin as the other 2, you're very mistaken. Sannin get levels...
a.. I believe that Orochimaru is stronger than Tsunade, Orochimaru without Arms fought the 4 tailed naruto and many other things which Oro fans
can mention
b. Using something similar to Zeroth's law... Itachi who was 30years younger than Orochimaru, put Oro under Genjutsu and sliced off his hand and Orochimaru ran off. The same Itachi saw Jiraiya and even with Kisame, said that they both won't be able to beat Jiraiya even with Reinforcements.
C. Oga Pain acknowledged that if Jiraiya had known about the full 6 paths he would have beaten him.. I don't remember what happened to tsunade but i know that pain came and she was in a coma and na only 1 path she meet..
So I still believe there's nothing sakura can pull now that can harm naruto or sasuke if they mean business..
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
WackyJ1: Ihedinobi you play dirty.. See your comment "That anyone dislikes her will not
make it any less true." We dislike her yes but we're not using that to judge.. You implying that is just plain dirty.
1.. Harashima said might be worse... Meaning at that time he's not seen anything surpassing what tsunade can do.. And remember he knew Tsunade at Sakura's current age so you can't say you believe that Sakura is better than tsunade was at her age.
2. And please before you say that Tsunade was every bit a sannin as the other 2, you're very mistaken. Sannin get levels...
a.. I believe that Orochimaru is stronger than Tsunade, Orochimaru without Arms fought the 4 tailed naruto and many other things which Oro fans
can mention
b. Using something similar to Zeroth's law... Itachi who was 30years younger than Orochimaru, put Oro under Genjutsu and sliced off his hand and Orochimaru ran off. The same Itachi saw Jiraiya and even with Kisame, said that they both won't be able to beat Jiraiya even with Reinforcements.
C. Oga Pain acknowledged that if Jiraiya had known about the full 6 paths he would have beaten him.. I don't remember what happened to tsunade but i know that pain came and she was in a coma and na only 1 path she meet..
So I still believe there's nothing sakura can pull now that can harm naruto or sasuke if they mean business..
Tsunade was in a coma because she used too much charkra while protecting every1. . . And it was tanx 2 her efforts dat those who didn't com in direct contact wit pein survived. . .
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nairaland=info.. Have you forgotten what Naruto did to Pain with just Sage mode?
With Bijuumode, naruto has superspeed and can cross large distances in a flash, combined with his heightened sensors Deidera can neither bomb him or set traps for him. Deidera would be severely outmatched..

Brisingr, the one thing i will always respect about hinata in that pain arc is THE MIND. that mind alone has claimed naruto for her whether naruto like am or not.. You just saw someone with Humongous power, defeat some powerful Jounins and level the village and even finish the Hokage and you still step in front of that person Alone, without backup... Guy forget...

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
SageNaruto:
Tsunade was in a coma because she used too much charkra while protecting every1. . . And it was tanx 2 her efforts dat those who didn't com in direct contact wit pein survived. . .
Was expecting that.. Thanks
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
tayoccu:
@ nl=info
I hope you remember that Sasori's grandma was the one controling Sakura Evasive manouvers?
So I won't give her credit 4 dodging jack.
yes but that was @ the beginning. go rewash that fight (u don 4get the fight since) & see sakura from the middle to end & see not only dodges (10 vs 100) but her combos
WackyJ1:
the one thing i will always respect about hinata in that pain arc is THE MIND. that mind alone has claimed naruto for her whether naruto like am or not.. You just saw someone with Humongous power, defeat some powerful Jounins and level the village and even finish the Hokage and you still step in front of that person Alone, without backup... Guy forget...
respect always to my girl hinata esp the pain arc (i support the naruhina union) BUT TRUTH BE TOLD apart from 64gentle-fists, i don't see a hinata handling saka let alone teaming up with chiyo against sasori.
WackyJ1: Nairaland=info.. Have you forgotten what Naruto did to Pain with just Sage mode?
With Bijuumode, naruto has superspeed and can cross large distances in a flash, combined with his heightened sensors Deidera can neither bomb him or set traps for him. Deidera would be severely outmatched..
though i hate deidara, i think u undaestimate him maybe cos of his fight with sasgay (plot-no-justu). I may agree that BM naruto is too much 4 him BUT i don't see SM countering any long range fight OR air-attacks from deidara. SM is mostly good 4 ground combat rememba in pain arc, he needed the help of all the frogs 4 his air-attack
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nairaland=info:

yes but that was @ the beginning. go rewash that fight (u don 4get the fight since) & see sakura from the middle to end & see not only dodges (10 vs 100) but her combos

respect always to my girl hinata esp the pain arc (i support the naruhina union) BUT TRUTH BE TOLD apart from 64gentle-fists, i don't see a hinata handling saka let alone teaming up with chiyo against sasori.

though i hate deidara, i think u undaestimate him maybe cos of his fight with sasgay (plot-no-justu). I may agree that BM naruto is too much 4 him BUT i don't see SM countering any long range fight OR air-attacks from deidara. SM is mostly good 4 ground combat rememba in pain arc, he needed the help of all the frogs 4 his air-attack
Sage mode has supersensory, there is no way Deidera can plant bombs or use them to directly attack naruto. Naruto is also faster and stronger. If Deidera stays in the air he's not going to win naruto and naruto might win him with A Rasenshuriken, well placed with naruto's deceptive manoeuvers..
Sasuke used mainly brains in that fight and that's why i respected him. Naruto exhibited the same brains in his fight with pain. Deidera, is an akatsuki member who defeated Gaara, but he's gonna lose to naruto..

As for Sakura, i have not seen anything i'm impressed with so far apart from high powered punches, she does not even have the immense natural strength that Tsunade was blessed with before inventing her technique..
Hinata has been training bullshit even before sakura decided to train with Tsunade, Hyuuga training no be beans.. Technically sakura uses strong first and hinata uses gentle fist, the only way to beat a gentle first user is with midrange or long range techniques, sakura can hold her own using makeshift midrange techniques, but once hinata gets close enough to open with an air palm, and then her lion hands... Th fight is over.
As for hinata's defense, i think she can do that spinning chakra thing Neji does now..
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Wow see enough analysis for here. Lol. That awkward moment when kishi decides to take Hinata outta the picture. Ahhhhh. Na die him wan die be that. Am just hoping for one final beef to ensue so that naruto and sasuke can finally have their last fight. Wanna see some insane jutsu.

And as for madara, the dude just dey there dey chill for beach. Him no even send them. Badt guy.
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ahhhhh..... Wouldn't it be great just to have kushina and jiraiya resurrected. Them feels cry

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2013
Nairaland=info:
Was less busy & decided to watch past anime (naruto) esp the little fight naruto-kakashi had wit deidara so i ask this:
how would SM maybe even BM naruto fair against deidara since he is an air-fighter & fights @ long range...it go hard o

Mehn i jus dey watch sakura/chiyo fight against sasori, dat b.itch waz one-hell of a fighter there. No get me rong o hinata na my girl but 4 dis fight wey i dey rewash now, sakura na don from dodgin to everytin abeg CLAP HAND 4 SAKA joor.....go rewash ur own o lyk me

Bro you can say that again, i oncr told peeps here that the fight is a life/ death ish, although u need to consider the fact that without granny chiyo, sakura wud be toast from the very first of sasori's attack,plus without sakura's magical antidote, granny chiyo wud also be toast too. Sasori nor be beans,. Person wey dedeira himself fear.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2013
grin grin grin

Kishi dey follow Nairaland abeg, him see say we don vex tire to see quantum singularity jutsus so now him don do Christmas for everybody. Hehehe, see super yoyo smasher from the InoShikaChou. Anyway the chapter try small, being that Kishi remember say Sai still dey exist and there is more to Kiba dan forward role...there is also side role cheesycheesy

Abeg una biko yarn ya boi, where Tenten dey sef?

But pipo way dis chapter go vex get enuf reason for the vexing oh, suddenly sannins come be like sometin way anybody fit do...I call sannin for Konohamaru squad sef
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
KazeKage1: All three students of the sannin's got at least one summon(legally/illegally grin) from their teachers so i won't be surprised if Sakura is able to summon the Slug.
I won't be tweeting anymore spoilers.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
KazeKage1:
I won't be tweeting anymore spoilers.
I swear as i saw it. I said Kazekage talk am oh..
Sakura is cheating i swear, the power ups are too much jor...

Kazekage just tell us one more spoiler, who is Naruto going to marry
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
WackyJ1:
I swear as i saw it. I said Kazekage talk am oh..
Sakura is cheating i swear, the power ups are too much jor...

Kazekage just tell us one more spoiler, who is Naruto going to marry

This line got me rolling grin grin grin

Kishi!!! More RAMEN for you grin

coolEpisode... iLike
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Someone said Chiyo and Hinata would not work together I think they would work even better. Hinata has 359 degree vision and a 360 defence. If Sakur could dodge so many of Sasori's attacks then I assume Hinata would dodge more. Take Neji's fight against Kidomaru of the sound 4 for instance, hoemboy got hit like 10 out of a 2000 times, gentle fist plus byakugan aint beans abeg, plus Hinata's lion fist join...Sasori for hear word sharply
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
No team guy (cool all because neji is dead and no replacement, i would have love to see lee, ten-ten and neji r.i.p combo.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
The whole war thing looks cloaky nw, where is minato, 2nd and the third all of a sudden? Where is tenten, guy and lee, where is kankuro and his team? Yamato i nor fit yarn, shizune is 4gotten,anko suppose don die by from the poison,and even the edo tense kabuto wud hv been shown.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2013

Na so you get mouth dey tear sakura so? HM!

Kishi neva show sakura true role o. Chill o!
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
I love the way Kishi up-ed their power. Hashirama is helping them and Naruto and Sasuke thinking of each other's ability? grin grin LOL. . .They must be scared of what each person's power can do. Kiba is a sorry site. . .as kraftykc said. . .na prayer the guy need oh. That toad summoned by Naruto is Gamakichi, I wonder where Sasuke got that summon all of a sudden cos I remember him summoning a hawk when he was fighting Danzo. Sakura's power up was too sudden and she had all those under two episodes? Kishi should tell me something better.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
WackyJ1: Nairaland=info.. Have you forgotten what Naruto did to Pain with just Sage mode?

Brisingr, the one thing i will always respect about hinata in that pain arc is THE MIND. that mind alone has claimed naruto for her whether naruto like am or not.. You just saw someone with Humongous power, defeat some powerful Jounins and level the village and even finish the Hokage and you still step in front of that person Alone, without backup... Guy forget...
Well most times stupidity is a prerequisite for bravery and what did that lead to eventually naruto entered beast mode and could have finished the Job pein started on konoha
@Kraftkc for those that said chiyo and hinata is better team than with sakura remember sakura performed all those self healing and also healed chioyi even synthesize the antidote to sasori poison, tell me if hinata can do that ?
I should say that all my sakura cheering doesn't comes from the who should marry who ? I hope he ends up like jiraya or SOSP (naruto I mean) Am just happy that she grown into her own.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:17am On Jun 06, 2013
Sakura and Sasuke never signed ANY contracts with the Snakes/Slugs so how in the world are they able to summon them at will? I don't care if they are sannin disciples angry
Wait, didn't Sasuke kill Manda with that summoning&genjuutsu technique in his fight with Deidara? Is this Manda or a different snake?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2013
Brisingr:
Well most times stupidity is a prerequisite for bravery and what did that lead to eventually naruto entered beast mode and could have finished the Job pein started on konoha
@Kraftkc for those that said chiyo and hinata is better team than with sakura remember sakura performed all those self healing and also healed chioyi even synthesize the antidote to sasori poison, tell me if hinata can do that ?
I should say that all my sakura cheering doesn't comes from the who should marry who ? I hope he ends up like jiraya or SOSP (naruto I mean) Am just happy that she grown into her own.
So you called it stupidity... I no blame you...
Let me tell you something. The only thing that Sakura has learned from Tsunade is how to apply precise chakra control in a number of powerful ways. Finish.. That's all... Everything Sakura has now is as a direct result of Tsunade's training infact all she has done so far is to copy Tsunade...
Do you think that Sakura can have precise chakra control to the extent that Hinata has? She's Hyuuga oh, chakra control is their business.. Sakura cannot undergo hyuuga training but put hinata under Tsunade and it won't take time for her to learn basically everything that Sakura dey use make mouth now, i think even hinata has done medical ninjutsu one time..... Hinata na self made Ninja, Sakura is just a copy of Tsunade. So tell me which her own has she grown into..

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by vescucci(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2013
Narutodaily has gone belly up since a few eons now. Where can I find new episodes of Naruto?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2013
KazeKage1: Sakura and Sasuke never signed ANY contracts with the Snakes/Slugs so how in the world are they able to summon them at will? I don't care if they are sannin disciples angry
Wait, didn't Sasuke kill Manda with that summoning&genjuutsu technique in his fight with Deidara? Is this Manda or a different snake?
The contract seals can be signed at any time. It doesn't take up to 2 minutes just that we were not shown..
As for Sasuke, this confirms that his snake summons back then was not just because he Had swallowed orochimaru, he had probably signed something with the snakes during that his rogue nin days under Orochimaru...
For sasuke it's a new snake. For Sakura, it could be tsunade's personal slug...

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.