Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647806 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pls where can i download naruto with avi episodes of less than 40mb. Naruchigo has stopped giving english subs
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Baddestguyp: Pls where can i download naruto with avi episodes of less than 40mb. Naruchigo has stopped giving english subs
Say What?
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
obito dead.. kaguya seperated from zetsu...

ok oooo

AZz....
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
...hole

grin
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
hariorh: ...hole

grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by taioluv: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pls where can i download naruto anime 370 in english subs,wap.naruchigo is not in english again tanks
Re: Naruto Information by FKO1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
taioluv: Pls where can i download naruto anime 370 in english subs,wap.naruchigo is not in english again tanks
kissanime.com/Anime/Naruto-Shippuuden
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seems the japanese government is about to close down all free anime sites.
Please tell me this is a rumour? sad
Re: Naruto Information by FKO1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
nani667: So Naruto Kun has acquired black Zetsu.... I'm sure Kaguya will regenerate that arm sharply... But I'd like to see her fight without black Zetsu.... For Naruto, Na to annihilate black Zetsu first... Then focus on Kaguya....
WAIT OO NA ANIME YOU WATCH OR NA MANGA YOU DEY READ? COS ANIME NEVER REACH ALL THIS ONE YOU THEY YARN SO (STILL AT EP. 370)
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
FKO1: WAIT OO NA ANIME YOU WATCH OR NA MANGA YOU DEY READ? COS ANIME NEVER REACH ALL THIS ONE YOU THEY YARN SO (STILL AT EP. 370)

Manga is way ahead of the anime.
Re: Naruto Information by sailormoon: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
firestar: Seems the japanese government is about to close down all free anime sites.
Please tell me this is a rumour? sad
whoa whoa whoa
Re: Naruto Information by FKO1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
firestar:

Manga is way ahead of the anime.

OH, DUNNO WHY CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO READ MANGA... ANIME IS STILL AT THE 5 HOKAGE'S FIGHT WITH MADARA
Re: Naruto Information by FKO1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
NARUTO FANS
DOWNLOAD YOUR FAVORITE NARUTO THEME SONG / SOUND TRACK FROM

http://naruto-fans.com/2011/08/01/naruto-shippuden-ost-2/

NOTHING BEATS PAIN'S THEME SONG I TELL YA
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2014
FKO1: OH, DUNNO WHY CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO READ MANGA... ANIME IS STILL AT THE 5 HOKAGE'S FIGHT WITH MADARA

Oh well...

You can stick around.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
FKO1: kissanime.com/Anime/Naruto-Shippuuden
abeg is the 3gp video clear? The flv is too high
Re: Naruto Information by FKO1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Baddestguyp: abeg is the 3gp video clear? The flv is too high
DOWNLOAD THE MP4 FORMAT.. IT'S BTW 60MB - 70MB
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
FKO1: DOWNLOAD THE MP4 FORMAT.. IT'S BTW 60MB - 70MB
thanks.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
I guess the azz.. joke is funny undecided

Holes everywhere
Re: Naruto Information by JUHABACH: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
so obito gets to nurder tens of thousands, commits numerous atrocities and is directly or indirectly responsible for atleast 80% of every character death in the entire manga.
and yet he will be remembered as "the coolest guy"
DAT LOGIC.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2014
nani667:

He had only one Sharingan.... You're required to have awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan in both your eyes to be able to use the Susano..... ✔
he had two, used one for izanagi. But maybe that one wasn't ms sharingan or maybe u're required to have ms in a pair of same eyes
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Oh lookie here, naruto finally found dat speed he used to deflect the bijuu bombs in his fights against the other juubis. Now let's watch him become slower than my two tortoise dat I got as a gift from my village.*spoiler alert* And for those who are into crying with animes...please do check out fma (not brotherhood, was toned down there) where doctor tucker combined his daughter and her pet dog as a first ever talking chimera so he cud still be on the government pay roll (sorry for any spoiler) u'll literarily cry ur eyes out. Great writing.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Oh lookie here, naruto finally found dat speed he used to deflect the bijuu bombs in his fights against the other juubis. Now let's watch him become slower than my two tortoise dat I got as a gift from my village. Simply horrible writing, I mean jux crazy horrible. *spoiler alert* And for those who are into crying with animes...please do check out fma (not brotherhood, was toned down there) where doctor tucker combined his daughter and her pet dog as a first ever talking chimera so he cud still be on the government pay roll (sorry for any spoiler) u'll literarily cry ur eyes out. Great writing.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2014
JUHABACH: so obito gets to nurder tens of thousands, commits numerous atrocities and is directly or indirectly responsible for atleast 80% of every character death in the entire manga.
DAT LOGIC.
remember itachi? Yh same logic dere. A cool guy is one who acknowledges his mistakes and tries hard to correct them. Obito is indeed a cool guy.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 2:06am On Aug 03, 2014
kimco: he had two, used one for izanagi. But maybe that one wasn't ms sharingan or maybe u're required to have ms in a pair of same eyes

The one he used for Izanaghi wasn't his.... Kakashi was with his other eye....
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2014
JUHABACH: so obito gets to nurder tens of thousands, commits numerous atrocities and is directly or indirectly responsible for atleast 80% of every character death in the entire manga.
DAT LOGIC.

Hahahha ..the logic is called kishilogic or will no jutsu or plainly known as AZzpullz....

Kishi...creatiing AZzpullz since 1860
Re: Naruto Information by JUHABACH: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2014
kimco: remember itachi? Yh same logic dere. A cool guy is one who acknowledges his mistakes and tries hard to correct them. Obito is indeed a cool guy.

itachi killed his clansmen to protect his younger brother and to prevent the uchihas from attempting a coup which would have destroyed konoha.
obito murdered thousands cause he was thristing after a 13 yr old

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2014
JUHABACH:

itachi killed his clansmen to protect his younger brother and to prevent the uchihas from attempting a coup which would have destroyed konoha.
obito murdered thousands cause he was thristing after a 13 yr old
how is dat any different, he got tricked and killed those people cos he wanted a fantasy world. He's a ulitarian. Anything for the greater gud. Same as itachi. How do u turn ur back on ur family, friends and loved ones. Dat is scum, but ofcos he's still great in ur books. But obito cannot be eh.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2014
nani667:

The one he used for Izanaghi wasn't his.... Kakashi was with his other eye....
so is it required to have the ms in both eyes of the same pair?
Re: Naruto Information by andy24(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2014
My question is this : why didn't obito give kakashi both of his eyes since he drew he was gonna rot by kaguya's attack
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2014
andy24: My question is this : why didn't obito give kakashi both of his eyes since he drew he was gonna rot by kaguya's attack

This is naruto.. anything can happen

DOnt foget obito has a treasure of eyes
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2014
andy24: My question is this : why didn't obito give kakashi both of his eyes since he drew he was gonna rot by kaguya's attack

He had one eye and spent days in the hospital after too much use, now imagine him having it in both eyes. He'll collapse as soon as he activates MS in both eyes.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2014
kimco: so is it required to have the ms in both eyes of the same pair?

Yes sir.... Without that Susano is impossible ✔

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.