Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,921 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650197 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol...exactly as I said, Naruto's attraction is fights... And we don't need pedophiles and an overpowered man that dies from aƱ ordinary hand stab in OP...All these guys have is power, and with that power just make them to kill people randomly and they become villains. No real development. Obito was even worse. And then villain Kaguya crying.
CP9 did a better job than these guys.
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
firestar:

Gamabunta.

Kakashi's summons: Pakkun and Bull (adorable)

Hana Inuzuka (Kiba's sister) ninken triplets.

Talking about Pakkun and the seven ninja dogs, do you all remember how epic and crazy intelligent the summoning jutsu seemed? I will never forget that K-man actually let Zabuza cut him so the dogs would catch him scent.

That it became a dumping ground for impossibility and asspulls is one of the tragedies of the series.

What's your own little tragedy of the series, what little policy did Oda start and then ruin subsequently?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:06am On Aug 09, 2015
Mutaino7:
abeg if person wan watch beta pirate film make im watch pirate of the carribbean series. 'One piece' of gold abi diamond.. Abeg which fight 4 one piece fit rival jiraiya vs pein, kakashi vs obito, lee vs gaara, naruto vs neji, sasuke vs itachi, killer.b vs kisame, 3rdhokage vs edo.hokage.. Which villian 4 O.P dhey interesting like orochimaru or madara.. Nah kishi i swear..u guys av nothing on naruto characters.. If ordinary tonton(pig) enter O.P am vry sure Oda wud av make a gud story about him bcus ordinarily im get time 2 waste and storyline gats 2 stretch..so more money and longevity record go always dhey im door post.. Back 2 d matter i c dat naruto is a horrible teacher abi nah konohamaru no sabi book nii?

Stop crossing over jare!
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2015
UchihaItachi:

I agree with you, One Piece has much more depth

But has the worst pacing of any anime yet. Pacing is everything to me. I can't watch 300+ episodes and have nothing worthwhile happen to the MCs. Also I hate the " oh new arc, new bad guys,let's kill him and move on to the next one" it work like a beat 'em up game, you know "until you kill this bad guy, you don't get to meet the next bad guy" however I hear the story has progressed but I can't go through 100+ episodes jux to see progress, waaaaay to much work.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2015
ctuagent007:
The USA is the most successful nation in the world but at the sametime, they are the most hated of all. The same with China, nations hate them but they are an economical viable country to all nations. No matter the numbers of WMD that the Iranians & all the Arab world accumulate, Israel (a powerful nation) dey stand tanda gidigba for ground dey carry go.

I'm not a fan of Dangote (Adenuga, Uba, Otedola, etc) but that will never stop his shine of being one of the best entrepreneur in Nigeria so hating Onepiece is allowed BUT BadBelle would never stop it "Maximum Sales" even though I read the manga "illegally" & watch the anime "illegally"....
I'm not like ""those"" Asians, Arabs, Europeans or the Americans that do normally buy Onepiece volumes & the DVDs after reading & watching illegally like me.

Till date, there are people that have not picked Naruto (some picked & dumped it cos they hate it) but it has not stopped Kishi from eating. There were people that hated Onepiece more than you think you hate it, but you know what, the same guys don't allow Oda to sleep cos they are mad for the show now....

Go to the series section of NL & see people that would tell you that Breaking or Game of Thrones is a no no for them so that is their choice but their choice would never stop the shine of those series or the others

N.B. BadBelle is the name of the game & it is allowed according to MI

I trully hate this post.

Just because some don't like something don't mean they are haters or bad belle. This mentality needs to stop.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2015
Kaycee7:
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD

If u haven't watched this anime, u need to pause whatever u're watching and start this series. It's a gripping 64 episodes of action, drama, comedy with a touch of romance. You'll find characters rich in detail. Heroes u'll love and villains u'll love to hate. If u're a J-pop fan lyk me, u'll definitely find a track or two to ur liking. This is one anine u can't afford to miss.

P.S: Please stay away from the first Full Metal Alchemist. That is a waste of time.

This, hunter x hunter, death note, attack on titans, ergo proxy, stein's gate, ghost in the shell, mononoke, monster, parasyte, terror in resonance, one outs, kaiji (mental torture), code gears. These are the matured manga/anime I can think of.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Just check out the top 30 manga volume sales worldwide as at 2013 when Naruto was still a hot cake. None of its volumes made it to the top 30. It was the Pain Invasion arc volumes that eventually made the 32nd-36th positions. And that is the best Naruto arc. This 4th shinobi war is a complete joke. OP is obviously superior to Naruto generally speaking.

Because of sales? Oh dear.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2015
tegak10:
there are only 3 animes that make me go crazy about downloading them... One piece hunter x hunter and kuroko no basket... The reason they are better than naruto is simple... Ts unpredictablle... Naruto has never lost a fight in which he surely had to win... Imagine 5 days training to beat pain... Look at marineford arc even with everybody hyping luffy he couldnt beat the warlords talkless of admirals... Hunter x is the worst... After all d training gon and killua arent still that strong ... Look at d fight btw gon n dt chimera cat girl.... I used to hate one piece because of the drawing.... But when u start ull see d plot superseedes all others in its category... Death note is really nice but ts not in d same category as one piece(super power heros ) and yes naruto is shitty my intrest for naruto declined midway into the 4th shinobi war.... And those of you saying one piece is been prolonged u obviously havent seen d end of naruto

"Hunter x hunter is the worst, after all that training gon and killua still aren't that strong"

It that a critique on hunter x hunter or a compliment?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2015
tegak10:

Dude one piece is better... what concern ringtone and storyline.... Ure spewing nonsense. Naruto is nice OP is better the fans say so... ive watched Both.. D quality of naruto decreases....

Has the "luffy is the only one that can beat the bad guy" syndrome still present? I really hated that very much. Luffy doesn't necessarily need to be the one fighting the strongest. Look at the hunter x hunter chimera ant arc, the ant king was fought by the head of the hunter association and even then it too extremely drastic measures to kill the king, ie suicide bombing with a bomb that also contains highly toxic poison connected to a heart pacer set to go off if the heart stops, which he himself stops by piercing his own heart. Not wat naruto does against kakuzu and luffy does with nakama bull crap talks and nonsense.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Yh d seals are awesome nd d fighting style is superb too. I watch OP nd love it buh ill take d fighting style in naruto over OP, d way dey can turn a strength to a weakness the use of brains too fight against not just brawn alone d combination of attacks by different shinobi, a naruto character wud be fighting an enemy nd at d same time whipping up strategies in his head to be able to beat his enemy.
Come on u guys look at wat 4th hokage in d war how he directed dem to attack simultaneously with attacks dat count.
I have to confess Naruto is one of d series u see how team work is used to d fullest plus it only brawn dey use their brains too.

+1
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2015
ctuagent007:
Incase you want to follow the manga, then you can try the coloured:
mangapanda.com/one-piece-colored/1

N.B. Just like some series especially Breaking Bad & Game of Thrones that started "slowly" & people dropped it not knowing their error, that is the same for Onepiece.
Note also that It is not a "straight forward" manga like Naruto with a one-direction plot, NO.
It is not about a "goofy or silly" kid shouting up & down that he wants to be a king, NO. It is much more than that. Just like BB or GOT, Onepiece is about intrigues, plot, suspense, TEARS (nobody has followed this manga & not cry whether you are 30, 40 or 50 years old---you must cry cos it is sure).
Like GOT, you have to google for information, conspiracy theories, clues, etc
Lest I forget, every detail counts....any word, comment or sentence that comes out of even a baby, is very important you remember them cos the "mangaka" pays DETAIL attention to every word he makes.
For instance, a useless comment in chapter 2 may be relevant for you later in chapter 600. The manga is much more than a "pirate crew" that are having fun but it is all about a fun-filled Adventure

That might be true, but unlike the series u mentioned, it takes far too many episodes for one piece to pick up pace and even then it'll drop it again. Do you know the most fraustrating thing? Luffy get beaten so much but keeps coming back and finally beating the bad guy. Why can't we have a decent fight scene where teamwork prevailed. Everyone is assigned to someone to fight, booooooooooooooring.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
[s]

Randomly having good fights here and there is way different from good story telling. You just mentioned fights, but all those events after the Pain arc was to pave way into the war...and the war arc had just too many asspulls and stupidities. Actually what made Naruto epic generally is the fights that's why you see someone talking of handseals as if its an achievement but the summary of Naruto story is this....Naruto: Sasukeeeee. Sakura: (tears)Sasuke.
I've watched both series and am up to date on both, manga and anime...OP has better development and story. [/s] naruto has a great storyline. one of the best plots ever. the storyline spans generations. reading ur comment, one would think you havent watched naruto before. I don't know how good one piece storyline is but all I know is that out of all animes I've seen, naruto has the best

Hahahhahahaha oh baddest, you always make me laff. Naruto's plot one of the best? Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha, oh my sides. Not op or naruto have good storylines. They are both average on that front. Op does adventure quite well and naruto does fights very well too. That's what keeps them going not storylines. Storyline don't sell mangas, deathnote and fma:brotherhood should have taught you that.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Well well well...

Twisting! cheesy

Where have you been?!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Rapmike. Please, words don't work on some derailing peeps.

Just do the needful.

How are you my friend? cool
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2015
rapmike:

Stop crossing over jare!

Lol how far bros. You must admit this is the liveliest the forum has gotten since a long tym.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
firestar:
Well well well...
Twisting! cheesy
Where have you been?!
Am I twisting?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
kimco:

Am I twisting?

Am I talking to you? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
kimco:

That might be true, but unlike the series u mentioned, it takes far too many episodes for one piece to pick up pace and even then it'll drop it again. Do you know the most fraustrating thing? Luffy get beaten so much but keeps coming back and finally beating the bad guy. Why can't we have a decent fight scene where teamwork prevailed. Everyone is assigned to someone to fight, booooooooooooooring.
Haaa Thank u for making a valia point d no teamwork dere pisses me nd d use of brain in combat is not just applicable to d characters, an OP character is fighting an enemy nd his attacks are not working wud still continue doin d same thing over nd over nd over again its annoying a naruto character wud start analysing d person's ability look 4 possible weakness he or she might hv So many OP characters dont use brain at all (at least some1 like trafalgar Law is helping at dat).
Secondly as great as OP is its not without fault like other animes too with d way OP fans are criticising it I once said dat d concept of pain is lost in OP u see in some other animes a stab wound from a knife or sword or a bullet wound can cause great damage in OP a character can get stabbed multiple times nd all dat wud happen is dat he wud get bandaged nd start jumping up nd down or in some cases start fighting as if nothing took place, I can safely say dat if it was in OP dat some1 like Neji or asuma or even netero in hxh had dat kind of wound or damage dey had all they would hv needed is bandage all around their body den sleep 4 like 2 or 3 days and all would be back to normal.

4 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
kimco:

I think we can all agree that OP fights are not the best out there, i actually prefer the events leading up to the fight than the showdown itself but I don't attach much importance to teamwork. Kishi did a very nice job of it and that's mostly due to the nature of the story he's telling. OP doesn't need teamwork that much but it's there anyway, albeit subtle. Like in the Alabasta arc when the straw hats had to sneak Vivi past Baroque works, they divided and conquered. That's teamwork and they have showed a lot of it throughout the series but it's just not very visible like in Naruto because it's not what the story is about. I think you should go back to the anime till at least "Marineford arc", I'm not promising you'll like it but some of your view about OP will change and there's like 80% chance that you'll actually like it
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
kimco:

Has the "luffy is the only one that can beat the bad guy" syndrome still present? I really hated that very much. Luffy doesn't necessarily need to be the one fighting the strongest. Look at the hunter x hunter chimera ant arc, the ant king was fought by the head of the hunter association and even then it too extremely drastic measures to kill the king, ie suicide bombing with a bomb that also contains highly toxic poison connected to a heart pacer set to go off if the heart stops, which he himself stops by piercing his own heart. Not wat naruto does against kakuzu and luffy does with nakama bull crap talks and nonsense.

Guy if luffy doesent beat d strongest guy who will....?

D whole straw hat pirates he is d strongest...

Hxh gon n killua are weak n they are part of an organization with stronger members. Ts obvious that d strongest person will fight...
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
firestar:
Well well well...

Twisting! cheesy

Where have you been?!
Here and there, Firestar chan, trying to make my own 'boyhood' sellable, if you know what I mean. LOL.
How have you been?
What have I missed?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Who's reading City of darkness, T.R.A.P, Giant Killing?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
firestar:

Am I talking to you? undecided
I taught you were.
By any chance are you upset with me, firestar?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Twisting:

Here and there, Firestar chan, trying to make my own 'boyhood' sellable, if you know what I mean. LOL.
How have you been?
What have I missed?

You know what?
Never mind. undecided

...you can go now.
kimco:

I taught you were.
By any chance are you upset with me, firestar?

Then, maybe.
Now? Indifferent.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Twisting:
Who's reading City of darkness, T.R.A.P, Giant Killing?

undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
firestar:
You know what? Never mind. undecided ...you can go now. .
That's too anticlimactic though.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
kimco:

There are a lot of bad guys Luffy can't defeat. He couldn't save Ace from Aomine remember?
And Whitebeard was the one fighting the strongests there was at Marine fold.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
tegak10:

Guy if luffy doesent beat d strongest guy who will....?

D whole straw hat pirates he is d strongest...

Hxh gon n killua are weak n they are part of an organization with stronger members. Ts obvious that d strongest person will fight...

Dude are you serious? In the beginning zorro was clearly the strongest, yet luffy always gets to fight the bad guy. It gets boring seeing this over and over and over.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
firestar:

You know what?
Never mind. undecided

...you can go now.

Then, maybe.
Now? Indifferent.

Oh I see.

Girl chill, upset for wetin. Anyways how are your admirers?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
kimco:

Oh I see.

Girl chill, upset for wetin. Anyways how are your admirers?

You want to know?
How suspicious.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
firestar:

You want to know?
How suspicious.

Oh don't worry dear, I'm not suspicious at all. I mean, what harm can I cause, u have soldiers at ur service.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Twisting:

There are a lot of bad guys Luffy can't defeat. He couldn't save Ace from Aomine remember?
And Whitebeard was the one fighting the strongests there was at Marine fold.

The problem isn't he winning fights as much as he being the one facing them. But upto where I stopped watching, luffy was defeating every bad guy he was faced with. That was episode 300+. 300+ episodes with nothing of substance happening. Against cp9 fighters the guy kept being beaten and he kept coming back till he won the final fight. What a chore it was to watch. I remember anoda fight where he won (same boooring way) and zorro had one guy transfer the pain into him instead, bit by bit, and luffy was okay drinking and dancing and zorro who was in a bad shape himself before taking in luffy's extreme pain actually got to "live and tell the story " I stopped right there.

I watch most shounen manga for the action cos let's face it, their plots are average (good ones are good, not great but good enough, like hunter x hunter, fma: brotherhood is great though)

Maybe things have changed for the better, I din't know, but I won't waste my time trying to find out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.