Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (75893 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by udemzyudex(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
the girl knew this is what she will face in the marriage,good thing she turned him down

She is also a leech , both of them are crazy.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by skyfather09(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
two ugly things.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by flokii: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
bewaji2019:
The guy don invest seriously be that ooo

Obviously..

The wig wey he commot dey part of am.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Originalsly: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Junkie1:
ATTER YOU HAVE EATEN THE GUY'S MONEY, WORST OF ALL HE SPENT HIS LIFE SAVING ON ACQUIRING THAT RING AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY

ALSO THE BITCH IS NOT EVEN FINE, SHE WANTS TO STAY SINGLE SO THAT SHE CAN CONTINUE SUCKIN DICKS UPANDAN FOR #200 RECHARGE CARD... DISGUSTING

Hmmm....you seem.to know her well....is she your sister?

@.topic..... foolish guy... guess he thought if he did it in public she can't turn him down.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Junkie1:
ATTER YOU HAVE EATEN THE GUY'S MONEY, WORST OF ALL HE SPENT HIS LIFE SAVING ON ACQUIRING THAT RING AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY

ALSO THE BITCH IS NOT EVEN FINE, SHE WANTS TO STAY SINGLE SO THAT SHE CAN CONTINUE SUCKIN DICKS UPANDAN FOR #200 RECHARGE CARD... DISGUSTING
U too don join gang undecided
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Sanchez01: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
'No kill you there.' grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin
iTearHerToto:
The innocent dude accepted her even though she's been hopping from one macho dicck to another

Dude has been there for her always while her fvckmates are only there to shove their diccks in her slacked punnna and deposit as much cumm as they can

But as an unworthy oloshoic feminist she chose to disgrace the poor boy in return cry all he wanted was to get her married and stop being a cum bag.. Buh olosho no gree.. Perhaps she still have about 300 more diccks to jump on before she start thinking of marriage

Pukesangry
grin
iTearHerToto:
The innocent dude accepted her even though she's been hopping from one macho dicck to another

Dude has been there for her always while her fvckmates are only there to shove their diccks in her slacked punnna and deposit as much cumm as they can

But as an unworthy oloshoic feminist she chose to disgrace the poor boy in return cry all he wanted was to get her married and stop being a cum bag.. Buh olosho no gree.. Perhaps she still have about 300 more diccks to jump on before she start thinking of marriage

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by doitforyou(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Staged!
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Nelsizzy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Looks like Uniben sha, hall 2 and 3 area

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by kenzosky: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Thalinzrcng:
If this ain't staged, I have a (pregnant) pet mouse called Matt.
I can bet a thousand dollars it wasn't staged, check out the EXPRESSION on the guys face after taking off her WIG, That's is the pure definition of a genuine anger after been embarrassed in public by a HO who you thought have loved you all along.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Unconquerable: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Fellas think this stupid act is romantic but in reality, it places unnecessary pressure on the woman. To avoid drama and embarrassment never propose to a woman in public if you’re not 200% sure she’s yours.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Donbona: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Junkie1:

I think you are very stupid in real life

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chelsea82:
A video of a man beating up his fiancee is making rounds online for turn in him down, the man ask her why won't you marry me.

The Man in anger can't bear the shame and decided to beats up his Fiancee as she turned hown his marriage proposal nn public .

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/man-beats-up-his-fiancee-as-she-turned.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8y80DIpBY

How she come be his "fiancee" wen she refused to marry him? cheesy
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Junkie1:

I sincerely think u need psychiatric help.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Olugbenga28: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is uniben...probably hall 2 car park. They are probably still students...hence the girl's refusal.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Olugbenga28: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is uniben...probably hall 2 car park.
They are probably still students...hence the girl's refusal. The should have waited till after graduation..
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Staged
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Staged
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Funjosh just go fok up
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by taiwolomo1: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chelsea82:
We reactions, Watch Video HERE
the guy sef fall my hand...na this kind ugly gal he de kneel down propose too?... angry grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by TheQuirkyPen993: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
elantraceey:
Some girls nor get sense, what will it cost you to just say yes to save the man's face and tell him it's a no when you both are alone? undecided Not all engagement end up in marriage nau

modified :: that's front of Uniben hall 2 hostel, it is staged , they didn't even video him actually hitting her... mtthheeewww.

I will advice you. If you have an abusive man don't ever reject him in private. He might beat you to death Or stab you. Another thing. Man or woman don't break up with a partner in private too. Some partners can be unstable.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by TemmyT002(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
What then is the essence of dating if you don't intend to marry? Lol
Na to sleep with each other alone?
Nonsense
God save the stupid lady sha
Na so he go dey beat her when they get married until she stab him or something.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by TheQuirkyPen993: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzosky:

I can bet a thousand dollars it wasn't staged, check out the EXPRESSION on the guys face after taking off her WIG, That's is the pure dentition of a genuine anger after been embarrassed in public by a HO who you thought have loved you all along.

I'm sure the ho that pissed you out of her toto broke other people's heart. If she's no longer with your father please gimme her number sha.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by CodeTemplar: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
FINESHIRT:
Na by force?

Meanwhile,

Dear Nigerians, please I need your assistance to enable me pay for my school fees. Before I proceed, please read the below link: https://www.studentvillage.one/cross-river-university-of-technology-crutech-no-fees-no-examination-policy/

That is the actual situation on ground. My first semester exams will be starting tomorrow being 6/6/2019 and I'm yet to pay for my fees due to financial difficulties. School policy is no school fees, no exams as explained in that link. I'm a 300level student of the said institution studying very hard to graduate with good grade. I understand that Internet fraud is the order of the day in today's world, but please I plead you give me some benefit of doubt until I fail to prove you otherwise. Also, I'm ready to provide you with all school documents regarding my claims before you grant my prayers. Whatever amount you can assist I beg of you. Please come to my rescue so I can write my exams and God will richly bless each and everyone of you and replenish your sources. Bible says "ask and it shall be given". I pray this becomes my portion!!! Meanwhile, I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys with my problem. It was never my intention. Please contact me with the below number. Thank you.

Phone number: 070-3-8-7-7-5-9-9-8
You can also mail me on: mike4good247@gmail.com

Please you people should help me. I never prayed for this unfortunate situation. Exam is just tomorrow and I need to pay latest tomorrow morning.
I strongly advise anyone helping this dude to go with him physically to the school and pay in the fee in order to avoid possibilities.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by iammiracle1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
elantraceey:
Some girls nor get sense, what will it cost you to just say yes to save the man's face and tell him it's a no when you both are alone? undecided Not all engagement end up in marriage nau

modified :: that's front of Uniben hall 2 hostel, it is staged , they didn't even video him actually hitting her... mtthheeewww.

Save which face? If the video is true she made a wise decision, the dude looks 100% terrible, why propose to a girl in public, no romantic settings, no dressing up fly, but hurriedly if not to guilt trick her into saying yes? I feel ppl that should do this shi.t are this who are at least 90% sure the girl is ready and they put in effort to make the occasion lovely OR guys/ladies that want to force their partners to say yes due to public embarrassment...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by arrestdarrester: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
All these proposals planned for public glare is subtle blackmail. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Briller: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nne, well done. A big thumbs up for you. Shows you still reason with your brain/Senses and not your heart. Marrying this kind of hot-tempered Bobo would probably have you ending up in a body-bag.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Optimus212: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
How can u tell me NO...

NO kee u there!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by bukatyne(f): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Why does it look staged?

There was even a guy with Bible in time to pacify the guy.

Anyways, the lady dodged a bullet although I have to ask why she was still in the relationship if she felt he was not worthy to be her husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.