Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (75894 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by etrange: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
elantraceey:
Some girls nor get sense, what will it cost you to just say yes to save the man's face and tell him it's a no when you both are alone? undecided Not all engagement end up in marriage nau

modified :: that's front of Uniben hall 2 hostel, it is staged , they didn't even video him actually hitting her... mtthheeewww.

It's always about protecting the man's fragile ego. Such chauvinism. You want an unmarried lady to say yes to a proposal on the Internet? All because you want save the face of the man who took it to the internet in the first place? If no one enters her dm tomorrow, you'll be the one to call her Olosho for not getting married early enough. Sometimes, I wonder how you male supremacists even reason. You didn't even criticize the idiotic guy with zero emotional intelligence... What on earth justifies his action?

Sigh...

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by elantraceey(f): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
etrange:

It's always about protecting the man's fragile ego. Such chauvinism. You want an unmarried lady to say yes to a proposal on the Internet? All because you want save the face of the man who took it to the internet in the first place? If no one enters her dm tomorrow, you'll be the one to call her Olosho for not getting married early enough. Sometimes, I wonder how you male supremacists even reason. You didn't even criticize the idiotic guy with zero emotional intelligence... What on earth justifies his action?

Sigh...

Just look at your terrible mindset, did you watch the video at all? If you can't marry someone then there's no need dating or receiving favour from him, you can't eat your cake and have it .
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by elantraceey(f): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
iRepNaija1:

Hmmm. So it would better for him to beat her in private instead of in public? I see.

Why is it the woman's responsibility to save face on behalf of the man? Did she ask him to propose in public? If he was smart, he would've made sure they discussed marriage before this public proposal. This dude literally put his hands on her and you still find reason to blame her.

And who told you they've not discuss marriage at some point? Stop being sentimental or jumping to conclusion, I'll have say yes to a man I claim to love when I'm not ready and he proposes surprisingly in public then disgrace him like that and then we'll talk it out later, I have a friend that accepted a proposal but later broke up and none of them died.

p.s. I'm not looking at this case only but public proposal in general.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by deavicky(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
This must be in Warri.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by TheQuirkyPen993: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenzosky:

When i was growing up there was this mad woman that usually picks up dirts from every corner of our street, she used to scream and joked about how she got bleeped by another mad man, got pregnant and gave birth to a child the social security took from her. Then we asked her the name of her child, guess what? She told us her child's name is Quirky Pen.

oh please. that comeback was lame. can I have your mom's number.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by gideon286(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Thank God the day I will do min it will never be public before I kill some body
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by GoldHorse(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na acting jo embarassed
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by kenzosky: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

oh please. that comeback was lame. can I have your mom's number.
Obviously, E pain you.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.But non worry we go help you look for your real father. Though, he's still mad, but it's still better you know him. So, you can stop blaming yourself for been a BASTARDO.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by SimplyFrag1: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Ytea:
grin He removed her wig.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by SimplyFrag1: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
What's the name of thos movie please?
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Don't believe everything you see on the internet.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by freemi(m): 1:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Thalinzrcng:
If this ain't staged, I have a (pregnant) pet mouse called Matt.
wt wil u gain in staging ur own embarasment?
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by delishpot: 3:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Let me know the full story before I say she deserved that beating cos some women get am for body.

Edit....he just drag her wig off.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Teespice(f): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Junkie1:
ATTER YOU HAVE EATEN THE GUY'S MONEY, WORST OF ALL HE SPENT HIS LIFE SAVING ON ACQUIRING THAT RING AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY

ALSO THE BITCH IS NOT EVEN FINE, SHE WANTS TO STAY SINGLE SO THAT SHE CAN CONTINUE SUCKIN DICKS UPANDAN FOR #200 RECHARGE CARD... DISGUSTING

ITI BORIBO.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2019
elantraceey:
Some girls nor get sense, what will it cost you to just say yes to save the man's face and tell him it's a no when you both are alone? undecided Not all engagement end up in marriage nau

modified :: that's front of Uniben hall 2 hostel, it is staged , they didn't even video him actually hitting her... mtthheeewww.

Just like Jon Snow, some people meant whatever they says... kiss
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by patexcool(f): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2019
I have d feeling that this is a staged video well thank God she rejects d proposal
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Archangels2(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2019
This happened in uniben. Hall 2 car park. Might have been staged though
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by etrange: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2019
elantraceey:

Just look at your terrible mindset, did you watch the video at all? If you can't marry someone then there's no need dating or receiving favour from him, you can't eat your cake and have it .

Terrible mindset?

Ordinarily, I'd ignore you but I don't know your status so I'll try to educate you. The bolded statement above is wrong, naive, and utterly embarrassing. The essence of dating before marriage is to know the compatibility or otherwise of the two parties involved. If it flows well, you get married; otherwise, you move on. In other words, not every relationship leads to marriage. You don't get to marry every single girl you date, same goes for the ladies. You don't have the monopoly of dating multiple times before picking a partner. Relationship is a trial period. If you can't take rejection, don't venture into it.

How does saying no to a proposal justify hitting her? Why did he bother asking in the first place if there was no possibility of a negative outcome? The lady said no probably because she can't live with such attitude for the rest of her life. It was left for him to move on but no, his fragile ego couldn't take it. And here you are supporting him, yet I'm the one with a terrible mindset. Pity.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Thalinzrcng: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2019
freemi:
wt wil u gain in staging ur own embarasment?

That it is staged means the embarrassment is feigned; its an act.
You would gain a few moments of fame and thus a chance to hit limelight with your skits. Simple, really.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by freemi(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

That it is staged means the embarrassment is feigned; its an act.
You would gain a few moments of fame and thus a chance to hit limelight with your skits. Simple, really.
who is he ?
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by EseBaba: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Hypocrite must you propose at the market squar? Why do you bath in the secrete?
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by JubrinElSudan: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
This is not real, English and Literature Students of UNIBEN used it as publicity for their drama "The gods are not to blame" yesterday Lalasticlala, mynd44 Seun take note
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by TheQuirkyPen993: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
kenzosky:

Obviously, E pain you.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.But non worry we go help you look for your real father. Though, he's still mad, but it's still better you know him. So, you can stop blaming yourself for been a BASTARDO.

Taaaah, LMAO. Keep making yourself happy. slowpoke. Na your mama I go still Bleep. Give her fucking number. Again laugh because that's the psychology behind the emoji to play cool. Is your mama hairy though?
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by TheQuirkyPen993: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
kenzosky:

I might be mad or a bastard. But I love pussy and your mama is gonna get the dick. If e sure for u, link us up. Na in front of that old foolish dad of yours I go Bleep am.
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Where did this happen, looks like one community in rivers, wont be surprised, the guy looks like a tout. grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by darlenese(f): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Junkie1:
ATTER YOU HAVE EATEN THE GUY'S MONEY, WORST OF ALL HE SPENT HIS LIFE SAVING ON ACQUIRING THAT RING AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY

ALSO THE BITCH IS NOT EVEN FINE, SHE WANTS TO STAY SINGLE SO THAT SHE CAN CONTINUE SUCKIN DICKS UPANDAN FOR #200 RECHARGE CARD... DISGUSTING

are u the dude?

hohohihoho ( evil laugh in my son's voice)
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by iRepNaija1: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
elantraceey:

And who told you they've not discuss marriage at some point? Stop being sentimental or jumping to conclusion, I'll have say yes to a man I claim to love when I'm not ready and he proposes surprisingly in public then disgrace him like that and then we'll talk it out later, I have a friend that accepted a proposal but later broke up and none of them died.

p.s. I'm not looking at this case only but public proposal in general.

Your whole post was about assumptions. Don't accuse me of being sentimental when you can't stick to what I've said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.