Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,935 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja (27141 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Look at this one. So you think you talked sense abi? The last time you checked Lagos GDP is bigger than that of Ghana? Yet people are running from Lagos with its so-called bigger economy for Ghana. Let me break things down a little for you. You see that Lagos GDP you mentioned,huh? Half of that is in Tinubu’s pocket. The governor will take his own. By the time they all done, only 20 percent of that GDP is available for ediots like you. Keep on having lagest GDP upanddown! You are just another manifestation of crass stvpidity in Nigeria.

what should we do with this? No point in it all? I guess, all the Americans, italians, brits, lebanese in africa are here because africa is better than there respective countries. Where is thy brain retard3d fellow?

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Look at this one. So you think you talked sense abi? The last time you checked Lagos GDP is bigger than that of Ghana? Yet people are running from Lagos with its so-called bigger economy for Ghana. Let me break things down a little for you. You see that Lagos GDP you mentioned,huh? Half of that is in Tinubu’s pocket. The governor will take his own. By the time they all done, only 20 percent of that GDP is available for ediots like you. Keep on having lagest GDP upanddown! You are just another manifestation of crass stvpidity in Nigeria.

This shows you are still primitive and your attitude and manner of approach is a reflection of what you accused me of. I will never abuse you.

Now back to the point you raised, can you give me stat of how many people that are running from lagos to Ghana?? How much is many to you coz I will like to know based on facts and not just general assumption lol.

Lol, if going by your analogy that Tinubu pockets almost 20% of Lagos GDP yearly, then the whole economy should have crumbled. Lagos alone has more industries than the whole of Ghana.

Like I said earlier, Nigeria has its own downside, but you just can't compare us with Ghana. Your kinsmen with superior brain than yours already contested this many times and they had to accept the superior argument that Nigeria and Nigerians are not at the same level as Ghana and Ghanians. I am talking in terms of Individual achievement and Country achievement as a whole.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chai, your stvpidity is something else. Let me ask you. How old are you? What is your level of education? You sound very foolish and uneducated. What has currency got to do with this one? Upon all the crap you are spewing, what are you still doing in a Ghana?
IntrovertedK:
ghanas currency is never better than nigerias. Just because they remove a zero(revaluation) doesn't make it better. What determines a better money is the purchasing power. They live like slaves to their currency in their country, and in exchange, naira is bigger. Thanks
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:

Young man! I put it to you that you don't know the meaning of GDP, if you did you wouldn't make such a warped assertion.
How could half of a GDP be in one person's pocket,
Please stop embarrassing yourself and your country.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Talking trash, as usual. What has the poverty rate in the north got to do with anything? You are incoherent. You are talking pure crap. Norther Ghana has benefited from free education since independence in 1957, so there are well educated people in the north.

smh. How old are you son? You wanna talk poverty in nigeria buh don't wanna talk about the one in just a region in your country? But shamelessly replied with, free education bla bla bla. Who asked you? Like for real? Like what concerns me with few educated people in the north?

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
ghanas currency is never better than nigerias. Just because they remove a zero(revaluation) doesn't make it better. What determines a better money is the purchasing power. They live like slaves to their currency in their country, and in exchange, naira is bigger. Thanks
God bless you bro. The purchasing power is the deterninant of a better money.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:

Chai, your stvpidity is something else. Let me ask you. How old are you? What is your level of education? You sound very foolish and uneducated. What has currency got to do with this one? Upon all the crap you are spewing, what are you still doing in a Ghana?
i told you earlier, many of us Nigerians here are leveraging on your small enclave. You are just a little boy though.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
You talk like a typical Nigerian fool. They make sweeping statements such as Nigeria is better, Nigeria is richer than Ghana, when you ask them how is nigeria better or richer than Ghana, more often than not they can’t provide tangible reasons,

Lagos alone has more industries than the whole of Ghana. Are those “ industries “ powered by generators? Are you aware Nigeria imports virtually everything, including tooth picks? So which nonsense “ industries” are you talking about? Why was nigeria afraid to sign the Africa free trade zone agreement? Because they know the few factories in that country can’t compete against their peers from the rest of Africa. You call this one a serious country?

Iblad0994:

This shows you are still primitive and your attitude and manner of approach is a reflection of what you accused me of. I will never abuse you.

Now back to the point you raised, can you give me stat of how many people that are running from lagos to Ghana?? How much is many to you coz I will like to know based on fact and not just general assumption lol.

Lol, if going by your analogy that Tinubu pockets almost 20% of Lagos GDP yearly, then the whole economy should have crumbled. Lagos alone has more industries than the whole of Ghana.

Like I said earlier, Nigeria has its own downside, but you just can't compare us with Ghana. Your kinsmen with superior brain than yours already contested this many times and they had to accept the superior argument that Nigeria and Nigerians are not at the same level as Ghana and Ghanians. I am talking in terms of Individual achievement and Country achievement as a whole.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by chrisagyei: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
tell me the poverty rate in your northern region. Don't forget to tell me how poor the minorities, furafuras, fulanis, the hausas are and thier total population against the other republican major tribes then we can talk about poverty. And your economy is growing at 12% while Nigerias at staggering 2% but you suddenly don't want to talk about economy anymore because it's not an overriding priority of oil/cocoa rich 27million populated ghana to be africa biggest economy. Smh. Confusion is thy name. I know you don't know what economy means though. Maybe if you do, there'd be limit to 'made in Nigeria' products in your market and maybe Ghana will thus be at least in one to five of the investors in her own country mofo.
listen here,there's no Fulani and Hausa tribe in Ghana.All the Fulanis here are foreigners and Ghanaian Muslims just adopt the Hausa language as their second language buh they are not Hausas.Secondly the poverty rate of Ghana is 23% which is among top five lowest in Africa compared with Nigeria's 65% with extreme poverty being 91 million Nigerians making it the poverty capital.Thirdly,Nigeria's 2% growth rate is lower than your population growth rate of 3% which is abnormal.More children,less growth.In the West,their population growth is less than 0.5% thus if their economy grows 2%,it's positive .Ghana's national budget 2019 was 15 billion dollars for a country of 29 million compared to Nigeria's 28 billion dollars for 200 million people.Lagos State budget is 2 billion dollars for 24 million people whilst Ghana education allocation is 3 billion dollars.South Africa budget was 150 billion for 50 million people and that's what we call progress.Egypt has a population of 100 million and a GDP of 270 billion compared to Nigeria's 275 billion dollars for 200 million people.Nigeria electricity generation is 4,000 megawatts which dropped to 2,900 megawatts last month for 200 million people compared to Ghana's 2,100 megawatts for 29 million people.Don't let me continue

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Let me break it down for you. Nigeria has more poor people than any country in the world. End of story grin

IntrovertedK:
smh. How old are you son? You wanna talk poverty in nigeria buh don't wanna talk about the one in just a region in your country? But shamelessly replied with, free education bla bla bla. Who asked you? Like for real? Like what concerns me with few educated people in the north?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:

Since when did being a president become a beauty contest? When I say Nigerians are fools they will say I am abusing them. But tell me, if you have to chose between a president that is “ugly” but grow the economy at above 8 percent, or a “hadsome” president who is just managing to grow his generator-powered economy at 1.9 percent, who will you chose? The challenge facing Nigeria today is that the population is growing at a faster rate than economic growth, that is a time bomb bigger than boko haram, Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers all put together grin

i know you wish you'd have a solid point to fight back buh sorry son, i told you earlier, propaganda doesn't work where i come from. Go ahead and check the most populated countries in the world, check the new world economies, compare and contarst, research about terrorism in u.k, in ivory coast, in burkina, i mentioned both cuz they are closer to you. I don't wanna engage any longer buh make those research your assignments. Find someone else to submit the report to though.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
You talk like a typical Nigerian fool. They make sweeping statements such as Nigeria is better, Nigeria is richer than Ghana, when you ask them how is nigeria better or richer than Ghana, more often than not they can’t provide tangible reasons,

Lagos alone has more industries than the whole of Ghana. Are those “ industries “ powered by generators? Are you aware Nigeria imports virtually everything, including tooth picks? So which nonsense “ industries” are you talking about. Why was nigeria afraid to sign the Africa free trade zone agreement!. Because they know the few factories in that country can’t compete against their peers from the rest of Africa. You call this one a serious country?

OK, I don't engage abusive people.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by chrisagyei: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Iblad0994:

I have been following the discussion since and I will like you to know that each and everyone of you is trying to defend their country. Ghana should not in any way compare themselves to Nigeria coz we are not in the same class tbh. Last time I checked, Lagos GDP alone is more than the whole Ghana's own. The best black professionals in the world are mostly Nigerians, the richest blacks are mostly Nigerians, although Naija is presently suffering from irresponsible government.

I have argued this on and on with Ghanaians here in the States and they succumb to the superior argument caz we went head to head with facts and they had to accept Nigeria is their big bro.

Although Ghana too is trying in terms of electricity, currency relative to Nigeria, but I don't think we should compare ourselves to eachother. You guys should just take a chill pill, coz Ghanians and Nigeria are like brothers outside the shores of Africa.
listen here,the poverty rate of Ghana is 23% which is among top five lowest in Africa compared with Nigeria's 65% with extreme poverty being 91 million Nigerians making it the poverty capital.Thirdly,Nigeria's 2% growth rate is lower than your population growth rate of 3% which is abnormal.More children,less growth.In the West,their population growth is less than 0.5% thus if their economy grows 2%,it's positive .Ghana's national budget 2019 was 15 billion dollars for a country of 29 million compared to Nigeria's 28 billion dollars for 200 million people.Lagos State budget is 2 billion dollars for 24 million people whilst Ghana education allocation is 3 billion dollars.South Africa budget was 150 billion for 50 million people and that's what we call progress.Egypt has a population of 100 million and a GDP of 270 billion compared to Nigeria's 275 billion dollars for 200 million people.Nigeria electricity generation is 4,000 megawatts which dropped to 2,900 megawatts last month for 200 million people compared to Ghana's 2,100 megawatts for 29 million people.Don't let me continue

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
You are just an empty shell. Nothing Dey inside that thing you call head,walahi. You keep talking nonsense. By the way, what are you still doing in Ghana since you hate the country so much?

IntrovertedK:
i know you wish you'd have a solid point to fight back buh sorry son, i told you earlier, propaganda doesn't work where i come from. Go ahead and check the most populated countries in the world, check the new world economies, compare and contarst, research about terrorism in u.k, in ivory coast, in burkina, i mentioned both cuz they are closer to you. I don't wanna engage any longer buh make those research your assignments. Find someone else to submit the report to though.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
chrisagyei:
listen here,there's no Fulani and Hausa tribe in Ghana.All the Fulanis here are foreigners and Ghanaian Muslims just adopt the Hausa language as their second language buh they are not Hausas.Secondly the poverty rate of Ghana is 23% which is among top five lowest in Africa compared with Nigeria's 65% with extreme poverty being 91 million Nigerians making it the poverty capital.Thirdly,Nigeria's 2% growth rate is lower than your population growth rate of 3% which is abnormal.More children,less growth.In the West,their population growth is less than 0.5% thus if their economy grows 2%,it's positive .Ghana's national budget 2019 was 15 billion dollars for a country of 29 million compared to Nigeria's 28 billion dollars for 200 million people.Lagos State budget is 2 billion dollars for 24 million people whilst Ghana education allocation is 3 billion dollars.South Africa budget was 150 billion for 50 million people and that's what we call progress.Egypt has a population of 100 million and a GDP of 270 billion compared to Nigeria's 275 billion dollars for 200 million people.Nigeria electricity generation is 4,000 megawatts which dropped to 2,900 megawatts last month for 200 million people compared to Ghana's 2,100 megawatts for 29 million people.Don't let me continue
you seem t have brain and surely not a local champ like the other one who only spew propaganda instead of facts buh it's obvious have got to sleep now buh i promise you, i'd surely find a thread to reply you probably weekend. Goodnight.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Iblad0994:

Thank u, thank u. I can take over from here bro cuz I know how to handle the kid.
I humiliated the kid here last night and since then he has been avoiding a direct confrontation with me like a business man evading tax.
Below is btw the kid and me last night. I chased PetroDollax away from the thread and till now he has been avoiding me. grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
I want to force sense into your head by force grin Nigeria is about lies and deceit. They shout “ we have the largest economy’s” not knowing that having the largest economy is crass crap when only a few people are chopping the money. Nigeria is about lies and deceit. The fuckery and uselessness runs deep grin

Iblad0994:

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Fool, are you referring to me? Your name alone disgusts me. I know you and you know me. It is in your own interest to stay far from me. Hahahaha you know what petrodolla can do, right? Fool angry
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Thank u, thank u. I can take over from here bro cuz I know how to handle the kid.
I humiliated the kid here last night and since then he has been avoid a direct confrontation with me like business man evading tax.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
What about your own President? How does he speak his own English? Roforoforoforofo grin any time Buhari speaks English, I have to call people to tell me what he is saying grin

Olumyco:

Sir your president don't speak Ghanian English 100%. There are some of his pronunciations that is not like the way Ghanians pronounce things. He has some education abroad and that influenced him a bit. So his own is more of a mixture.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:

Fool, are you referring to me? Your name alone disgusts me. I know you and you know me. It is in your own interest to stay far from me. Hahahaha you know what petrodolla can do, right? Fool angry
Yes, thank you for accepting the challenge but first could you please answer my question that you avoided.
Define GDP, let's trash the issue of half of Lagos' GDP being in one person's pocket like you wrongly and ignorantly asserted.
Please don't run away, and be civilized in answering my question, no childish tantrums.
Yes....I am waiting young man.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
You Dey craze? Me, Petrodolla should define GDP for a blockhead like you? There was one Igbo boy like that who was trying to prove tough on nairaland. By the time Chris exposed him, he turned out to be one tasteless, classless magg0t. So I don’t waste time on people like you.

We all know oil and gas form a huge chunk of GDP in your country. And we all know whose pockets your oil monies go into, so stop making noise.

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Yes, thank you for accepting the challenge but first could you please answer my question that you avoided.
Define GDP, let's trash the issue of half of Lagos' GDP being in one person's pocket like you wrongly and ignorantly asserted.
Please don't wrong away and be civilized in answering my question, no childish tantrums.
Yes....I am waiting young man.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Menance: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Naijaalive:
President Muhammadu Buhari has met with the President of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo.

The President received the Ghanaian leader on Wednesday afternoon at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/buhari-meets-ghanian-president-in-abuja-photos.html

I've always said it that this ghana president looks like that fat man that got his head stuck in the Shit hole of an elephant in Mr Bones.
The 2nd picture can be of great use for memes

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha look at this fool grin you left your “largest economy” to leverage on Ghana’s “small enclave? Your head no correct.

But don’t ever forget the advise I gave you earlier. So long as you live in Ghana, eat and drink water, and do business in Ghana, don’t ever bad mouth Ghana or Ghanaians. It won’t help your business. I know what I am talking about. I am also a businessman/consultant and have lived in many countries around the world. If I go to a country and I don’t feel good about that country, I don’t stay. If I stay, I have to love and respect my host country and that has helped me greatly in my line of business,

IntrovertedK:
i told you earlier, many of us Nigerians here are leveraging on your small enclave. You are just a little boy though.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by theenchanter: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
u're good in economics.

Many people mistake "exchange rate" with "value" of a currency.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
You Dey craze? Me, Petrodolla should define GDP for a blockhead like you? There was one Igbo boy like that who was trying to prove tough on nairaland. By the time Chris exposed him, he turned out to be one tasteless, classless magg0t. So I don’t waste time on people like you.

We all know oil and gas form a huge chunk of GDP in your country. And we all know whose pockets your oil monies go into, so stop making noise.

hahahahahaha........I thought you had a proper education. This is the height of humiliation! grin grin grin
Empty barrels they say produce the loudest sound.
What a pity that to define GDP has suddenly become a herculean task but you can arrogantly, ignorantly and shamelessly assert that half of Lagos' GDP is in one person's pocket.
You are a bad investment to those who financed your education. Chai....o...... guy u be mumu kid, I leave you to bask in your crass stewpidity.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yes ooh. Ghana’s president’s can be as fat as tadpole but we love him. I was among millions of Ghanaians who voted for him. And he is doing a great job. Our economy is growing nicely. He plans to build an industry in every locality. He has introduced free education/feeding for school children up to university level. The Ghanaian economy is the fastest growing in Africa. He has more ambitious plans for this country. We love him. After his second term in six years time, people like you will be shocked to know how far Ghana GP has come under his watch grin so you think Buhari is a more handsome man, right? How is he doing with your economy? I hope poverty levels are going down under his watch? grin

Menance:

I've always said it that this ghana president looks like that fat man that got his head stuck in the Shit hole of an elephant in Mr Bones.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nanatrendy(f): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
chrisagyei:
we pronounce similarly buh the difference is just like the Americans buh typically of the British and French they break off the last syllable or sometimes the last one or two letters in a word and they slate or twist their tongue.Aside that the phonetics we speak are the same like "but".They pronounce it "bah" we say "bat"
Why worry yourself over some people who pronounce gown and gun the same way and take pride in someone else's language other than their own. They should be happy nana came to give their clueless president ideas instead they are here arguing on whose English is better. A leader indeed is a reflection of the people that voted him to power.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Menance:

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by chrisagyei: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Why worry yourself over some people who pronounce gown and gun the same way and take pride in someone else's language other than their own. They should be happy nana came to give their clueless president ideas instead they are here arguing on whose English is better. A leader indeed is a reflection of the people that voted him to power.
hmmm,Nana,hope u understand Twi?maber3 ne nigerafo) wei oo,amo kasa dodo
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Are you serious.. When was this? And the Nigerian government didn't fire back at the idiot. He even had the guts to visit to Nigeria. I'd like a source to that news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wkZPetmPk

Start from 09:09

It was not only undiplomatic, it was an insult on 200 million Nigerians and confirmed what Putin said about Africa in ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOk1vEY20c8

Start from 19:45
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nanatrendy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Olumyco:

Well that's what they claim but in actual fact they speak deviated/distorted RP (Received Pronunciation). RP is what is termed Queens English and today even in England no body speaks it again. Most people British, American etc speak SP (Spelling Pronunciation). Their films, News and co confirms this. The Ghanians needs to start paying attention to films to get how the whites pronounces things.

Ghanians English problem is rooted in their wanting to speak RP and that is where they got it wrong those vowel characters confused them and they ended up carving out their own way of pronouncing things. So their RP is deviated and distorted.

Calling Numbers Numbes instead of Numbas is wrong

There are many words ending in er Ghanians pronounce as e instead of a

Calling action actshin instead of actshon

In the research I did they made it clear that vowel E and A rules their english.

They call pillars pillers instead of pillars

Their way of speaking english made me to carefully observe how the whites speaks in films and I discovered that they are wrong. The whites dont pronounce things the way Ghanians pronounce things.

Nigerians pronounce English word better than them

The white don't call work werk... it is work

But in all Ghanians performs better in terms of absence of local tongue. They speak better than Kenyans and those east African countries in terms of absence of local tongue interference.

I think we all heard Rihannas song 'work', she actually pronounced work as 'werk ' the ghanaian way and not the Nigerian pronouciation ' walk ' continue lying to yourself. In any case English isn't either ghanaian or nigerian language it's really stupid arguing on who speaks it better.

Buhari Swears In 12 Permanent Secretaries / INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs / Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92