Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja (27146 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Olumyco(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2019
PetroDollax:
It is not who has the largest economy, the 2nd largest economy and all the crap. It is the quality of life of the people. Focus on that and stop this largest economy and all the nonsense. What is the point in having the largest economy when all your people are POOR? Are Nigerians that dumb? This is the bottom line. The wealth of a country is not measured, by the number of private jets, limousines, or even how large parties you throw. It is about the quality of life of the people. I don’t think most Nigerians know that. What a shame

Sir there are many factors that give quality of life and infrastructure plus economy are the greatest of them.

When a country has good economy and good infrastructure quality of life will increase.

You should know by now that Nigeria is investing heavily on infrastructure to increase quality of life and to grow the economy.

Sir with respect you have to to research on the consequence of GDP to the wealth of a nation. GDP is the amount of goods and services produced in the country within a year. Economy is very important in a country. Infact its the number one indicator of how a country is faring. Everything revolves around it including infrastructure. See a country can still survive with collapse infrastructure but not economy. If you want to stop the existence of a country just collapse their economy. Go and read about Zimbabwe and Venezuela... you will understand the significance of economy.

See we Africans needs to read and study economics. The GDP of a country is very important. Nigeria having the largest GDP in Africa means a lot.

See Economy is like the Sun and other things like Infrastructure, Industry, Education, Security and Social Services are the planets that revolve round it. Any slight change in any of these factors either grows the economy at the centre or shrinks it. So by now you should understand the importance of GDP.

Ghana GDP is trying but more effort is still needed to grow the GDP. Seven indigenous banks have collapsed in Ghana within the last two yrs. It will interest you to know that this is happening because of economy issue. Nigeria Banks in Ghana are like 8 or so and they are doing well... what does that suggest to you.

Nigeria will get it sooner in terms of infrastructure that will improve quality of life.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by lowaist101: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2019
president akufo addo is also a strong man
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2019
grin fuckeduppedness grin I can see frustration,poverty and stvoidity written all over your post grin I am not responsible for what your country has become. grin throw your stvpid tantrums at certificateless, lifeless buhari, tinubu and all the other thieves who have impoverished and pauperized fools like you grin

[s]
andrew444:

I asked a question that needed an answer but you are already being rude for no reason

Now tell me where did I insult you or anyone ?

you think I am here to argue about Nigeria and Ghana who is better or not ?

You already sound frustrated

I am not the cause of your misfortune

Your parents are dumb

Poor BASTARD
[/s]

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by chrisagyei: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Olumyco:

Sir there are many factors that give quality of life and infrastructure plus economy are the greatest of them.

When a country has good economy and good infrastructure quality of life will increase.

You should know by now that Nigeria is investing heavily on infrastructure to increase quality of life and to grow the economy.

Sir with respect you have to to research on the consequence of GDP to the wealth of a nation. GDP is the amount of goods and services produced in the country within a year. Economy is very important in a country. Infact its the number one indicator of how a country is faring. Everything revolves around it including infrastructure. See a country can still survive with collapse infrastructure but not economy. If you want to stop the existence of a country just collapse their economy. Go and read about Zimbabwe and Venezuela... you will understand the significance of economy.

See we Africans needs to read and study economics. The GDP of a country is very important. Nigeria having the largest GDP in Africa means a lot.

See Economy is like the Sun and other things like Infrastructure, Industry, Education, Security and Social Services are the planets that revolve round it. Any slight change in any of these factors either grows the economy at the centre or shrinks it. So by now you should understand the importance of GDP.

Ghana GDP is trying but more effort is still needed to grow the GDP. Seven indigenous banks have collapsed in Ghana within the last two yrs. It will interest you to know that this is happening because of economy issue. Nigeria Banks in Ghana are like 8 or so and they are doing well... what does that suggest to you.

Nigeria will get it sooner in terms of infrastructure that will improve quality of life.
listen,I wanted to reply you buh I got a lil busy.GDP moves with population hence per capita income(both nominal and ppp) and if the GDP does not reflect in the lives of the people it becomes an artificial or manufactured GDP.Nigeria has a population of 200 million people with a GDP of 390 billion us dollars compared to Ghana's 58 billion us dollars GDP for 29 million people.So the per capita of both nations are equal.That's why Qatar,Norway,Switzerland and Luxembourg are noted as the richest countries in the world in a particular order.Lesser population,bigger GDP although China and ISA has far larger GDP or economy than these richest countries buh quality of lives in these countries far outweighs USA and China.About infrastructure,Nigeria has one if the lowest infrastructure development index whilst Ghana is far ahead of Nigeria in terms of infrastructure development index.And the most important thing also of all these is the Human development index by the UN which Ghana again is far ahead of Nigeria.As I said,Nigeria budget is very low for a country of 200 million people so very little is invested in infrastructure and the people thus rendering your GDP and economy a sharp contrast compared to investment and spending in the masses.About your budget deficit,Nigeria budget deficit percentage and monetary wise is bigger than Ghana's budget deficit.Ghana also budgets 15 billion dollars for its citizens of 29 million in 2019 compared to Nigeria's 28 billion dollars for 200 million people.Both countries invest in infrastructure because you will say a 145 km railway in Nigeria buh Ghana has signed a 340 km railway contract this year and we are investing 2 billion us dollars on road construction alone in Ghana this year.Also we spend 300 million dollars yearly on 100% free Senior High School Education and basic education nationwide.We also highly subsidized our agricultural sector which was triple in production and revenue due to these interventions,there's free universal health insurance nationwide with over 60% coverage nationwide and many development and social interventions.We generate high revenue through oil,gold,cocoa,tourismShea butter,bauxite,19% VAT on all products,huge port revenue from international landlocked countries who use our ports and local importers and general taxes.We received the largest Foreign direct investment in West Africa in 2018 for a country of 29 million and the seven local banks were not collapsed.Their license was withdrawn and all the seven banks was merged into one giant indigenous bank known as the Consolidated Bank of Ghana(CBG)and is the second largest bank now in Ghana.What the bank of Ghana did was cleaning the banking system and restructuring it in order to be ready for the huge investment opportunities in the country.Some Nigerian banks also collapsed that's Energy Bank,Construction Bank Royal Bank and others couldn't meet the new minimum capital of 400 million cedis to be certified as a bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by wizzzmike: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The Giant of Africa envy una for wetin? E be like say you don change wetin u dey smoke. Charlie or wetin u call yourself no do make I start with u o...if I call y burnt offer-ring u go vex.

Nigeriaisdoomed indeed lol....do you think I smoke generator fumes like you. and lemme tell I don't argue stipud blockheaded like you...get a life
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by wizzzmike: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
zakir007:

No difference between you and her. You abuse our country and call us blockheads?

oh yes I did what can you do blockheaded
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Menance: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
PetroDollax:
Ghana’s copying style? Which “style” did Ghana copy? How did the Ghana President “carry on from obj stopped”. You are not making sense.

You guys crying the Ghanaian economy is growing? When they say Nigeria has the “largest” economy in Africa, you celebrate it, don’t you? And you accept it to to factual accurate,huh? But when the same source tells you Ghana’s economy is growing at more than 8 percent you cry foul,huh? You see the hypocrisy of the nigerian? Come to Ghana and see how you country men and women don full ground grin everywhere you pass you in Ghana today, whether city or village, you will find Nigerians. I don’t know what is happening in your country but it looks like there is fire there. 3verybody is looking for way to escape out of that sh1thole grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Menance: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=PetroDollax post=79058199] i cant argue with mediocrity. Your economy is still growing why not shut the Bleep up and let it grow than tying to compare with the largest economy in africa. You are pained about the Nigerians in ghana?, it just shows how Nigerians oppress and suppress ghanians in everything even in their own country.. Come to Nigeria we are still the largest populated in africa. You should look for your mates like togo or benin. The cock sucking motherfucking piece of shit ghanians were bundled back with a 'ghana must go' to compliment why are your government hesitating to do so? But rather your king of apes keep breezing in and out of Nigeria like a stray dog seeking refuge.. Anyway When your country gets relevant you can come to me and we will talk man to boy.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Any ediot from the Federal Republic of Fools grin everyone around the world is laughing at your zoo country grin chai grin when will nigerians get sense? Fuckeduppedness
[quote author=Menance post=79140403][/quote]
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
wizzzmike:

Nigeriaisdoomed indeed lol....do you think I smoke generator fumes like you. and lemme tell I don't argue stipud blockheaded like you...get a life
burnt offering abeg shift jor before u stain me. See as you black like charcoal. grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:43am On Jun 13, 2019
PetroDollax:
Any ediot from the Federal Republic of Fools grin everyone around the world is laughing at your zoo country grin chai grin when will nigerians get sense? Fuckeduppedness
black monkeys grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by wizzzmike: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
burnt offering abeg shift jor before u stain me. See as you black like charcoal. grin grin

really Nigeria is doomed really lol..... we're black like charcoal but remember is beautiful..
bleaching does not mean you're white okay.
I've just educated you keep it in your blockheaded empty skull lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin are Shitnigerians white? grin bleaching your black skin doesn’t make you white, or does it? grin nigerians and their inferiority complex! Bleached albinos grin

NigeriaIsDoomed:
black monkeys grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Very disgusting to see a black nigerian speak like this. When did nigerians become white? Wao, with this rotten and foolish attitude, it is no wonder nigeria has become the Federal Republic of Fools grin only demented fools talk like this grin no wonder nigeria is the world capital for poverty grin they suffer from brain poverty as well grin black charcoal is better than bleached ugly skin garnished with pancake grin grin grin

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Menance: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
PetroDollax:

Ediots? Ridicule me. Yet still the largest and biggest economy in Africa, the Giant of Africa and a tectonic country. No 1 is laughing only airheaded apes from the poultry(ghana) laugh at their ignorance, of course you can't expect much from Ignoramus. Planet of apes. I spit.

See how you traipse on Nairaland because anything Nigeria is heaven to the people's republic of apes(ghanaians). grin. Don't be scared I'll turn a blind eye to your numerous blunders
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nigerians, poverty and stvpidity are like 5 and 6 grin nobody gives a sh1t about that armpit zoo grin Go and take sniper and end your miserable life grin grin grin your foolish nigerian apes are flocking to Ghana in search of economic refuge and the fool is yapping about largest economy grin federal Republic of fools grin by the time tinubu, babangida,obasanjo, atiku, danjuma take their share of your “largest” GDP, how much is left for fools like this goat? grin Shitnigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics grin is Buhari still searching for his primary school certificate? angry grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Menance:

Ediots? Ridicule me. Yet still the largest and biggest economy in Africa, the Giant of Africa and a tectonic country. No 1 is laughing only airheaded apes from the poultry(ghana) laugh at their ignorance, of course you can't expect much from Ignoramus. Planet of apes. I spit.

See how you traipse on Nairaland because anything Nigeria is heaven to the people's republic of apes(ghanaians). grin. Don't be scared I'll turn a blind eye to your numerous blunders

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Menance: 7:03am On Jun 15, 2019
you're a complete coward. I can see how pained you are grin .so many Nigerians in your country and you and your fellow apes worship them. The other day i saw am epistle where an ape pointed that if Nigerians leave the poultry will collapse. We all know how these ghanaian she goats flock around Nigerians which makes your souls bleed. Recently ghanaians all cried to us that they hosted a show in Nigeria and no one cheered their artistes up but rather stood still but when wizkid came over the their poultry they all bowed down to him.. You slaves hosted a show and we didnt even know or notice. You're a scum bag. The day we will know you apes are brave enough is the day you guys ask Nigerians to leave. Until then they'll keep intimidating you all in your country grin . You talk of poverty yet just 1 Nigerian can buy the whole of ghana and turn it into a scrapyard. You're truely an evidence of the stupidity in ghanaians. See the way you know the names of Nigerian past leaders like its a part of the curriculum in ghana schools grin Now go look for your mums nipple to suck from.

PetroDollax:

Nigerians, poverty and stvpidity are like 5 and 6 grin nobody gives a sh1t about that armpit zoo grin Go and take sniper and end your miserable life grin grin grin your foolish nigerian apes are flocking to Ghana in search of economic refuge and the fool is yapping about largest economy grin federal Republic of fools grin by the time tinubu, babangida,obasanjo, atiku, danjuma take their share of your “largest” GDP, how much is left for fools like this goat? grin Shitnigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics grin is Buhari still searching for his primary school certificate? angry grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
fuckeduppedness grin trust me we give these nigerian fools the VIP treatment they deserve in Ghana grin grin grin your country is a joke, the laughing stock of the world grin grin grin Federal Republic of Fools grin grin grin

[s]
Menance:
you're a complete coward. I can see how pained you are grin .so many Nigerians in your country and you and your fellow apes worship them. The other day i saw am epistle where an ape pointed that if Nigerians leave the poultry will collapse. We all know how these ghanaian she goats flock around Nigerians which makes your souls bleed. Recently ghanaians all cried to us that they hosted a show in Nigeria and no one cheered their artistes up but rather stood still but when wizkid came over the their poultry they all bowed down to him.. You slaves hosted a show and we didnt even know or notice. You're a scum bag. The day we will know you apes are brave enough is the day you guys ask Nigerians to leave. Until then they'll keep intimidating you all in your country grin . You talk of poverty yet just 1 Nigerian can buy the whole of ghana and turn it into a scrapyard. You're truely an evidence of the stupidity in ghanaians. See the way you know the names of Nigerian past leaders like its a part of the curriculum in ghana schools grin Now go look for your mums nipple to suck from.

[/s]

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Menance: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
PetroDollax:
fuckeduppedness grin trust me we give these nigerian fools the VIP treatment they deserve in Ghana grin grin grin your country is a joke, the laughing stock of the world grin grin grin Federal Republic of Fools grin grin grin

[s][/s]

dude i can swear you're a joke. Your photoshopped crap is so unprofessional. Those niggas in that photo look more like people ffrom the peoples republic of apes grin grin . Nigeria is well know around the world for excellence in all ramifications. Its not a laughing stock its the poo you call a head that misleads you every now and then. I can't imagine how many Nigerians you and your ape brothers have served since birth. grin . When you're ready, we can ball down to facts.
New age slaves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Menance:

dude i can swear you're a joke. Your photoshopped crap is so unprofessional. Those niggas in that photo look more like people ffrom the peoples republic of apes grin grin . Nigeria is well know around the world for excellence in all ramifications. Its not a laughing stock its the poo you call a head that misleads you every now and then. I can't imagine how many Nigerians you and your ape brothers have served since birth. grin . When you're ready, we can ball down to facts.
New age slaves
chai...u don kill thr black monkey o.......Igwe must here this
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Your sh1thole country is a joke grin even your illiterate, certificateless president is a joke grin is he still searching for his primary school certificate? grin grin grin thank God for fools and Ediots called nigerians grin angry grin the piece of crap called Nigeria is in the dustbin grin grin Nigeria jagajaga jagajaga grin we will continue to flush the crap called nigeria down the toilet grin grin grin grin grin no wonder they are trooping to Ghana in their thousands every day grin angry grin chai, Nigeria don wowo grin Nigeria don pafuka grin

Menance:

New age slaves
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Menance: 2:35am On Jun 17, 2019
PetroDollax:
Your sh1thole country is a joke grin even your illiterate, certificateless president is a joke grin is he still searching for his primary school certificate? grin grin grin thank God for fools and Ediots called nigerians grin angry grin the piece of crap called Nigeria is in the dustbin grin grin Nigeria jagajaga jagajaga grin we will continue to flush the crap called nigeria down the toilet grin grin grin grin grin no wonder they are trooping to Ghana in their thousands every day grin angry grin chai, Nigeria don wowo grin Nigeria don pafuka grin

You seem more like a screwball comedian who is trying his utmost best to just be farcical. Is presidency all you got against Nigeria? Stupid. Common chap be crafty stop being nutty. You call the president an illiterate but your shattered poo looking monkey of a president always beg to see Mr illiterate president like his life depends on him grin. You type trash, let me remind you Nigeria once supplied or probably still supplies electricity to your ape infested country . The energy Nigeria consumes in a week will sustain ghana for a year plus.
When It comes to exports Nigeria exports more than ghana does; like oops What will they export, bunch of bananas?. On what feat do you want to start the comparison?. Definitely none. Nigeria and Nigerians are mightier. I just don't know but I don't see ghana getting ahead of Nigeria anytime soon or in far far years to come.
You're all riffraffs. Like I said Nigerians will keep trooping in and out of ghana like a conquered territory, we'll subdue and oppress you all in your homeland. Go and call your ancestors we'll still whip them and whip their asses back to hades. Nigerians aren't leaving ghana any sooner or later. Report to your ape leader he'll run to Nigeria to kiss Buharis ass.
This is just the beginning of your pain and tears. The starting line of oppression and suppression of Ghanaians grin grin
Everyday I see how they cry on fb "Nigeria pls should go". Oh poor weaklings we feel for you all
Scum bag grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com / Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.