Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,908 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja (27140 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Menance: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Yes ooh. Ghana’s president’s can be as fat as tadpole but we love him. I was among millions of Ghanaians who voted for him. And he is doing a great job. Our economy is growing nicely. He plans to build an industry in every locality. He has introduced free education/feeding for school children up to university level. The Ghanaian economy is the fastest growing in Africa. He has more ambitious plans for this country. We love him. After his second term in six years time, people like you will be shocked to know how far Ghana GP has come under his watch grin so you think Buhari is a more handsome man, right? How is he doing with your economy? I hope poverty levels are going down under his watch? grin

Can monkeys hate a fellow monkey because he is a monkey? No..

And which economy did you say its the fastest growing?..
Don't tell me you're a comedian

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
The Ghanaian economy is growing at 8plus percent. You have a problem with that? But obasanjo looks more like a monkey now grin
Menance:

Can monkeys hate a fellow monkey because he is a monkey? No..

And which economy did you say its the fastest growing?..
Don't tell me you're a comedian
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Menance: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
The Ghanaian economy is growing at 8plus percent. You have a problem with that? But obasanjo looks more like a monkey now grin

And ghana's copying style led their president to carry on from where Obj stopped.
You guys have been crying for the past 60 years now saying ghana's economy is growing. It's obvious the growth is retarded.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by lyricallilfresh: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
CalabarPikin:
Ghana with rubbish English speaking.....hope u don't use dat with bubu... Cuz I doubt if he'll understand u....
yeye anyway the Ghana presido look like frog voice guy

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by idonhammer: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
So he came all the way from Ghana just to discuss about Yahoo?

Ultimatezlant:
Our yahoo boys would be very interested in the outcome

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nanatrendy:
I think we all heard Rihannas song 'work', she actually pronounced work as 'werk ' the ghanaian way and not the Nigerian pronouciation ' walk ' continue lying to yourself. In any case English isn't either ghanaian or nigerian language it's really stupid arguing on who speaks it better.
I beg to disagree ma, work is usually pronounced as "wuhk" but not "werk".
Nigerians pronounced it better my sister.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Swanzi(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
The ghana presido no get swag at all. He be like village headmaster wey try wear small better cloth

Well at least he’s the president of Ghana ..

Can u remind me who ur father is.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Swanzi(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
flokii:
Ghana and her love for Nigeria

For ur little mind..
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Swanzi(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
MillerJnr:

sorry are you a Ghanaian?

Does it even matter..

Why is it that u Nigerians don’t deal with issues but deal with the messenger ..

Is all over Nairaland are u Apc or pdp
Igbo afonja iPod ...

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Swanzi(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
not economic refuge but to teach u how bizness is done though u cant learn bcoz what u guys know is to get high and make noise all over d place from morning till night then eat banku and sleep

What kind of business is it the fake goods ur Aba brothers bring in?? Joker

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Swanzi(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
y'all know every african countries have a way of speaking english buh there is this 'make-believe' that you people speak the best english while others speak the worst. Just in your last tweet, you talked about Nigeria english being the worst and now it's Liberia and Sierra Leones? I agree with you on every Africa countries having peculiar tongues but you guys are too wierd. It's funny sometimes when we hear some eastern africa countries like ugadans, kenyans, zimbabweans speak, buh everyone can surely pick up whatever they say unlike ghanaians. It's like you need to take [b]fresh english classes [/b]immediately you land in ghana. It's totally wierd.

You sound really lousey and ignorant u can ask ur father n grandfather the number of Ghanaian teachers who aided ur dieing educational system.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by tooyinpe(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Naijaalive:
President Muhammadu Buhari has met with the President of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo.

The President received the Ghanaian leader on Wednesday afternoon at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/buhari-meets-ghanian-president-in-abuja-photos.html

MTN DATA
1GB #500
2GB #1000
5GB #2450
GLO DATA
2GB #950
4.5GB #1850
7.2GB #2250
8.75GB #2650
12.5GB #3600
25GB #7000
AIRTEL DATA
1.5GB #1000
3.5GB #2000
9MOBILE DATA
500MB #500
1GB #1000
1.5GB #1250
2.5GB #2000
Contact me on WhatsApp for your data, recharge Card, All Cable SubscriptioN, Electricity Bill and payment of your Insurance Premium 08061398382 A/C no:0049344485 GTBank Olaoye Joseph K
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ghana’s copying style? Which “style” did Ghana copy? How did the Ghana President “carry on from obj stopped”. You are not making sense.

You guys crying the Ghanaian economy is growing? When they say Nigeria has the “largest” economy in Africa, you celebrate it, don’t you? And you accept it to to factual accurate,huh? But when the same source tells you Ghana’s economy is growing at more than 8 percent you cry foul,huh? You see the hypocrisy of the nigerian? Come to Ghana and see how you country men and women don full ground grin everywhere you pass you in Ghana today, whether city or village, you will find Nigerians. I don’t know what is happening in your country but it looks like there is fire there. 3verybody is looking for way to escape out of that sh1thole grin
Menance:

And ghana's copying style led their president to carry on from where Obj stopped.
You guys have been crying for the past 60 years now saying ghana's economy is growing. It's obvious the growth is retarded.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Swanzi(m): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
bluefilm:
Na wa o.

So na ugly people full Ghana abi na wetin be dis na?

How can Ghana people look at this toad looking extremely ugly man and elect him presido?

Dem no dey see our fine Sai Baba so?

Tufiakwa. sad

Well for one Ghanaians check wheather u have the recquisite educational background (must have at least a BECE certificate)and ur passion for the motherland as well as being dedicated n law abiding first before anything else.. and lastly the person must not be jihardist.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
bluefilm:
Na wa o.

So na ugly people full Ghana abi na wetin be dis na?

How can Ghana people look at this toad looking extremely ugly man and elect him presido?

Dem no dey see our fine Sai Baba so?

Tufiakwa. sad

Coz Ghanians 're much more intelligent than you grin grin grin grin

They know that it takes much more than good looks to lead a nation. It takes intellect, it takes brain, it takes patriotism and selflessness.

That man u call short and ugly has all of that.

So don't worry about Ghanaians, I think u should worry about ur 'handsome looking' presido.

Does he even have just one of those traits?

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Swanzi(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
smh. You are just a local champ that sits on the couch every morning/evening listening to propagandas on the local tvs/radios. I also suggest you stop being a local champ and at least step out of your local small enclave and see the truth. Free education has been in nigeria even before they gave it a thought to ever concieve your ugly short president. The make believe that your country is peaceful because no international media is interested in what happens inside your small cave you call country but thank God, we are able to witness all ourselves. All the make believes our country is peaceful because no media is coming from outside to show the lies to the world. I see how bolga, wa, tamale is very peaceful. How kumasi, circle is very free of robbers, snatchers. And how all the students in the suburbs are enjoying basic infrastructure, good school structures and how journalists are living freely. Keep deceiving yourself.

Free education was only in the western region
under awolowo stop ur lies.

Am sorry for u for calling nana addo dwarf cos if nigeria had had such leader since independence an not sure u would be in such a mess ..

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Swanzi(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Are you serious.. When was this? And the Nigerian government didn't fire back at the idiot. He even had the guts to visit to Nigeria. I'd like a source to that news.

Are u deaf didn’t ur president openly call u lazy youths ..?

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Just30: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Swanzi:

Well for one Ghanaians check wheather u have the recquisite educational background (must have at least a BECE certificate)and ur passion for the motherland as well as being dedicated n law abiding first before anything else.. and lastly the person must not be jihardist.
heavy punchlines

Please, lets help find Buhari's certificate

i heard its in Accra grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Just30: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
idonhammer:

So he came all the way from Ghana just to discuss about Yahoo?

he came to make sure his pet project Nigeria
is in check
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Just30: 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
lyricallilfresh:
better than the uneducated walking coffin you put in charge of your country
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Swanzi(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Iblad0994:

This shows you are still primitive and your attitude and manner of approach is a reflection of what you accused me of. I will never abuse you.

Now back to the point you raised, can you give me stat of how many people that are running from lagos to Ghana?? How much is many to you coz I will like to know based on facts and not just general assumption lol.

Lol, if going by your analogy that Tinubu pockets almost 20% of Lagos GDP yearly, then the whole economy should have crumbled. Lagos alone has more industries than the whole of Ghana.

Like I said earlier, Nigeria has its own downside, but you just can't compare us with Ghana. Your kinsmen with superior brain than yours already contested this many times and they had to accept the superior argument that Nigeria and Nigerians are not at the same level as Ghana and Ghanians. I am talking in terms of Individual achievement and Country achievement as a whole.

Please respect urself and argue with facts the only advantage nigeria has over Ghana is large market base and also for the fact that
you discovered oil in commercial quatities very
early but even at that Ghana is doing way better with limited resources..

Tell me ur oil find not a curse to ur country how many Nigerians benefit from that ur cursed oil..

For ur information Ghana is funding free senior high sch with so called limited funds..

What has the giant of Africa done for the common Nigerian.!??

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Just30: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Hahahahahahahaha look at this fool grin you left your “largest economy” to leverage on Ghana’s “small enclave? Your head no correct.

But don’t ever forget the advise I gave you earlier. So long as you live in Ghana, eat and drink water, and do business in Ghana, don’t ever bad mouth Ghana or Ghanaians. It won’t help your business. I know what I am talking about. I am also a businessman/consultant and have lived in many countries around the world. If I go to a country and I don’t feel good about that country, I don’t stay. If I stay, I have to love and respect my host country and that has helped me greatly in my line of business,

that guy is one of those stinking Nigerians around Nungua who dont bath

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Just30: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Iblad0994:

This shows you are still primitive and your attitude and manner of approach is a reflection of what you accused me of. I will never abuse you.

Now back to the point you raised, can you give me stat of how many people that are running from lagos to Ghana?? How much is many to you coz I will like to know based on facts and not just general assumption lol.

Lol, if going by your analogy that Tinubu pockets almost 20% of Lagos GDP yearly, then the whole economy should have crumbled. Lagos alone has more industries than the whole of Ghana.

Like I said earlier, Nigeria has its own downside, but you just can't compare us with Ghana. Your kinsmen with superior brain than yours already contested this many times and they had to accept the superior argument that Nigeria and Nigerians are not at the same level as Ghana and Ghanians. I am talking in terms of Individual achievement and Country achievement as a whole.
im laughing

Lagos does not have more industries than Tema
let alone the whole Ghana
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Swanzi(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
lyricallilfresh:

Thunder fire u dere...

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Olumyco(m): 2:39am On Jun 06, 2019
chrisagyei:
listen here,the poverty rate of Ghana is 23% which is among top five lowest in Africa compared with Nigeria's 65% with extreme poverty being 91 million Nigerians making it the poverty capital.Thirdly,Nigeria's 2% growth rate is lower than your population growth rate of 3% which is abnormal.More children,less growth.In the West,their population growth is less than 0.5% thus if their economy grows 2%,it's positive .Ghana's national budget 2019 was 15 billion dollars for a country of 29 million compared to Nigeria's 28 billion dollars for 200 million people.Lagos State budget is 2 billion dollars for 24 million people whilst Ghana education allocation is 3 billion dollars.South Africa budget was 150 billion for 50 million people and that's what we call progress.Egypt has a population of 100 million and a GDP of 270 billion compared to Nigeria's 275 billion dollars for 200 million people.Nigeria electricity generation is 4,000 megawatts which dropped to 2,900 megawatts last month for 200 million people compared to Ghana's 2,100 megawatts for 29 million people.Don't let me continue

Since we are dealing with figures here, you have to know that Nigeria GDP has never fallen below $300 billion dollars since 2014. And even now Nigeria is over $400 billion.

About the issue of budget you raise your comparison is not striking enough... it lacks some substances. A country's budget is a plan for how much would be earned and spent and this give rise to things like budget balance, budget surplus and budget deficit.
In planning a budget there are factors put into consideration. Factors like Nominal GDP of the country, inflation rate, exchange rate etc. And mind you any country can bring any figure on board as long they can finance it. Many countries borrow to finance their budgets.
Now look at Nigeria, our GDP plus other factors dictated our budget. And that is why our budget deficit is low. Its 1.3% of our GDP. The South Africa own is 4.5% of her GDP. So you see the difference. It means their deficit is higher than our own. They will have to borrow more than us in relation to their GDP which is smaller than our own to finance their budget.

Now budget is not directly a function of population. You are making it look like since Nigeria population is big our budget should be big. Well it does not work that way. Big budget means big economy or rather big GDP, large infrastructure, high debt profile and so on and not directly big population... though population is a factor when it comes to government workers which are placed under recurrent expenditure. So your comparison is not striking enough to pass a message.
And also in terms of living cost, Nigeria is one of the cheapest country to live in and looking at South Africa their budget is higher not just because they are richer but because of living cost, infrastructure, debt profile and so on.

Nigeria's budget for this year will clear over 70% of her debt. And other things are well taken care off. What we need is high GDP growth... like hitting $900 billion GDP

Ghana budget too has a deficit and they will be borrowing too. Ghana deficit is 4.2% of her GDP this yr.
Which is higher than that of Nigeria.
Economy in terms of GDP is a big factor. There are projects many country cannot embark on because they are not financially buoyant to do it unless they borrow.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Having read all the conversations here, it is obvious all our bants against Buhari and our country as a whole is closely monitored by these Ghanaians.
Our country might not be where it ought to be, but we should reduce the bad energy we emit against our country. It's passing a very bad message. For some weird reasons, Ghanaians actually think they are better than us in all aspect. LOL
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by Hassan88(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Alzirida:

This shouldn't be news.
I doubt if this was an official visit.

Nigeria is a big country,
All these small countries , their president when not in official visit can stroll in and out with distracting Buhari.

Bubu should be busy with ministerial list

Are u sure u are a Nigerian?

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by andrew444(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha Chaley eno b such oo,buh sometimes dem jux dey bore me.How can you insult a country unprovoked at just a harmless visit.Does she know the number of friends and extended family members who causally visits a president for a day even sometimes unannounced much more the president of the 2nd largest economy in West Africa visiting their president,I tiya sef.

Which country has the largest economy in west Africa seems Ghana are 2nd according to you

I need your answers

Thank you
Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2019
Haba, even in 2019 you don’t know Ghana is far ahead of Nigeria, in everything? I don’t know what your leaders feed you or how you nigerians reason. How can you even question the fact that Ghana is better than Nigeria? In fact, it is completely absurd to compare Ghana with Nigeria. Is it in the quality of life? Is it life expectancy? Is it access to electricity? Is it access to potable water, good roads, employment levels? Is it personal security, education? For those who claim Nigeria is better than Ghana, state clearly why you think so grin I am curious, very curious, to know how Nigeria by any stretch of imagination can be considered better than Ghana. I am waiting. Fuckeduppedness grin

geloorrrrdd:
Having read all the conversations here, it is obvious all our bants against Buhari and our country as a whole is closely monitored by these Ghanaians.
Our country might not be where it ought to be, but we should reduce the bad energy we emit against our country. It's passing a very bad message. For some weird reasons, Ghanaians actually think they are better than us in all aspect. LOL

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by PetroDollax: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2019
It is not who has the largest economy, the 2nd largest economy and all the crap. It is the quality of life of the people. Focus on that and stop this largest economy and all the nonsense. What is the point in having the largest economy when all your people are POOR? Are Nigerians that dumb? This is the bottom line. The wealth of a country is not measured, by the number of private jets, limousines, or even how large parties you throw. It is about the quality of life of the people. I don’t think most Nigerians know that. What a shame

andrew444:

Which country has the largest economy in west Africa seems Ghana are 2nd according to you

I need your answers

Thank you

Re: President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja by andrew444(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2019
PetroDollax:
It is not who has the largest economy, the 2nd largest economy and all the crap. It is the quality of life of the people. Focus on that and stop this largest economy and all the nonsense. What is the point in having the largest economy when all your people are POOR? Are Nigerians that dumb? This is the bottom line. The wealth of a country is not measured, by the number of private jets, limousines, or even how large parties you throw. It is about the quality of life of the people. I don’t think most Nigerians know that. What a shame

I asked a question that needed an answer but you are already being rude for no reason

Now tell me where did I insult you or anyone ?

you think I am here to argue about Nigeria and Ghana who is better or not ?

You already sound frustrated

I am not the cause of your misfortune

Your parents are dumb

Poor BASTARD

Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention / Buhari Swears In 12 Permanent Secretaries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72