Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Download. Album AURORA A Different Kind Of Human 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download. Album AURORA A Different Kind Of Human 2019 (1962 Views)

The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) / Different Kind Of Men You May Encounter Before You Get Married...watch Out For / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download. Album AURORA A Different Kind Of Human 2019 by rafismith2: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Download 2019. AURORA A Different Kind Of Human Full zip link, hq tracks 320Kbps, direct release.
A Different Kind of Human (Step 2) is the second chapter of the second studio album overall of Norwegian singer-songwriter and record producer Aurora.

DOWNLOAD FULL -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1136709050656284679

It is scheduled to be released on 7 June 2019 throughDecca Records and Glassnote Records. It succeeds the album's first and previous chapter Infections of a Different Kind (Step 1) which was released in September of the preceding year.

Artist: AURORA
Album: A Different Kind Of Human – Step 2
Genre: Art pop, Indie Pop,
Year: 2019

1 The River
2 Animal
3 Dance On The Moon
4 Daydreamer
5 Hunger
6 Soulless Creatures
7 In Bottles
8 A Different Kind Of Human
9 Apple Tree
10 The Seed
11 Mothership

This second part, the 11-song A Different Kind of Human (Step II), takes her ambitions even higher. It’s a conceptual album about the ecological crisis, and the lyrics – “When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned/ You cannot eatmoney, oh no” (“The Seed”) and “You’re hunting for love, killing for pleasure/ Lost in a concrete jungle” (“Animal”) – takeaim at society’s self-centred, capitalistic apathy. Not that you’d know it from the jubilant electro-pop vibe.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Playing With My Husband’s Phone And I Found This Shocking Thing - Lady Cri / Little Girl Hold "Mummy Would You Marry Daddy Again" Notice In Pre-wedding Pix / SEX: I'm a One Minute Man — Permanent Solution to Lasting Longer in Bed [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.