Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (103140 Views)

Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Senatorgreg(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2019
Despite the fact that I don't like tinubu but I accord him maximum respect because he's already a legend whose name will always remains in the sand of time, you are icon
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Beremx:
My respect to Jagaban.

The next Nigerian President.

cheesy

How If Lagos can’t be rubbing shoulders with Johannesburg, Cairo and co, with all the GDP, still dirty and smelling, then you all supporting this hoodlums need a recheck, this is just sentimental support not real, Lagos can’t boast of world class roads since 1999, abeg leave sentiment, these men know get anything to do this nation, them Dey do 5% chop 95%
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by klitoris(f): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2019
Jagaban Borgu of Niger state. Not Lagos.
Did some one even said "Africa" ?
Lame!
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by SaintLucia: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Bridget95:
You sound out of sense. who God has blessed no one can put down. we are who we are .we are formidable. You, Tinubu or APC has no control of time only God has it.
Pele I can see frustration and a depressed person in u. U are formidable indeed and yet your people always TINUBU matter for head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Bridget95(f): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2019
SaintLucia:
Pele I can see frustration and a depressed person in u. U are formidable indeed and yet your people always TINUBU matter for head.
Because he is a bullion van public funds carrying thief.nubu
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by SaintLucia: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Bridget95:
Because he is a bullion van public funds carrying thief.nubu
Eeyah is that why your people always troop into Lagos because your own governors fail u?
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Simbrixton:
omo igbo which igbo man get power reach am loll?
Mumu, I'm yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2019
SaintLucia:
Eeyah is that why your people always troop into Lagos because your own governors fail u?
Does your father own a hut in Lagos, you oshogbo man.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by SaintLucia: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Bridget95:
Does your father own a hut in Lagos, you oshogbo man.
I can see how pain u are Elede Olori pelebe omo ale. Your mum, dad and your entire villagers were dancing up and down when your uncle agreed to take you to Lagos. Una see Lagos as una Europe and yet the foolishness in u people still have the audacity to insult Tinubu. Your clan will not come to Lagos if the place looks like Abia. How much is the price of gala now?
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2019
SaintLucia:
I can see how pain u are Elede Olori pelebe omo ale. Your mum, dad and your entire villagers were dancing up and down when your uncle agreed to take you to Lagos. Una see Lagos as una Europe and yet the foolishness in u people still have the audacity to insult Tinubu. Your clan will not come to Lagos if the place looks like Abia. How much is the price of gala now?
The human and material resources in Abia is far better than your state excluding Lagos.Check out the Arial view of Abia on google and see thousands of high rise buildings and mansions(It is the efforts of the indigenous people of that region in the past 50yrs)not the brown roof of your state.you can only chestbeat with Lagos which is made by the combined efforts of foreigners, FG and Nigerians. Let's see one state you guys solely built despite not seeing war for hundreds of years and the advantages you have courtesy FG.Tell me one state you own a hut apart from your father's house in oshogbo.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by SaintLucia: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2019
Bridget95:
The human and material resources in Abia is far better than your state excluding Lagos.Check out the Arial view of Abia on google and see thousands of high rise buildings and mansions(It is the efforts of the indigenous people of that region in the past 50yrs)not the brown roof of your state.you can only chestbeat with Lagos which is made by the combined efforts of foreigners, FG and Nigerians. Let's see one state you guys solely built despite not seeing war for hundreds of years and the advantages you have courtesy FG.Tell me one state you own a hut apart from your father's house in oshogbo.
U mean these human resources by the side of this road in Abia?

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Bridget95(f): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2019
SaintLucia:
U mean these human resources by the side of this road in Abia?
That is a very old picture, it has long being cleared. Even in the background of that pic are buildings your ancestors can only dream of.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by SaintLucia: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2019
Bridget95:
That is a very old picture, it has long being cleared. Even in the background of that pic are buildings your ancestors can only dream of.
This one too na old picture ba? So na kerosene be una problem now? O ma se o! Una go come Lasgidi dey form nothing. An average Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani preferred to hustle in his state and they don't pass their boundary if they must travel to other state to hustle.

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Bridget95(f): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2019
grin
SaintLucia:
This one too na old picture ba? So na kerosene be una problem now? O ma se o! Una go come Lasgidi dey form nothing. An average Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani preferred to hustle in his state and they don't pass their boundary if they must travel to other state to hustle.
Remove the log in your yes first,Hausa/fulani house boy.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Frankfuse: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by vicfajeze: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
EtovalRealEst:
Jagaban of Borgu may be he got another grand child
NO BABA DEY GBE HIM BODY NAO grin
EtovalRealEst:
Jagaban of Borgu may be he got another grand child
NO BABA DEY GBE HIM BODY NAO
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
SaintLucia:
see your people.

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Isnow: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
political Guru....I don't like u though
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
We were wondering three days ago what was reason behind Jagaban's dance. grin

Wonder no more!

Senate President - Lawan
Speaker - Gbajabiamila

Shashangele!
Jagaban l'oko iya won o!
Shashangele!!

grin
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by booksrite(f): 12:05am On Jun 29, 2019

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.