Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (103137 Views)

Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by platido(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
keep dancing with poor people's money....wen their destiny hunt for you...that money you stole won't be there to help you �
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dancing in his small, ugly mansion. All the money and power but no class.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by foreshore(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/bola-tinubu-dancing-in-his-house-video.html?m=1

Tinubu, Oshiomole and Ned Nwoko, what does this men have in common?
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
When Jagaban wants to do something tricky with politics he first release a bait into media to get emotional Ibos riled up. By time they calm down from their noise the political trickery is completed and sealed. Then they start wondering when and how did toll fare on Lekki bridge go up by 1000 naira, who signed the order?

Tinubu is wicked! This dance video is not ordinary fa. grin grin. Something is cooking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
I want be like Jagaban when I become Lagos Governor.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
I for like him . But the ugliness keep separating us grin
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by yourstruly123(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Beremx:
My respect to Jagaban.

The next Nigerian President.
cheesy
Your papa.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by madjune(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dele momodu will never stop personality worship.

He worshipped Abiola till he died and now he's onto Tinubu.

By the way, who remembers Abacha died today in 1998?
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by luluman: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/bola-tinubu-dancing-in-his-house-video.html?m=1

Just that dance alone without Tinubu cursing anybody o, has made the B.P of over 1000000 yeebos rise to 200/100
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
see his head like agama lizard.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by luluman: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
iTearHerToto:
But I only saw an over-aged simiansad

Now where's Jagaban
[img]https:///view/xuxa-shoosha-rainha-searching-looking-for-gif-12625805.gif[/img]
Can't find him cry

Pukes angry
That's because you put the wrong drop in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by potopotoking: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by jubangha(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
who you help,abeg go luk bush
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by dotedote: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
They'll cry o

1 Like

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by colestephan86: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by faaz24: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
QuotaSystem:
The Jagaban of Borgu...

Asiwaju of Lagos...

Baba Jaiye Jaiye cool
Yes o.. Another Jagaban is a counterfeit.

Do we even have another one?
All hail the Jagaban of Africa !

1 Like

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by backbone503(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eja nla!

If you've been following this man politically, then you'll agree with me that he deserves all he is getting. His style of politics is legendary. He is about the only politician in Nigeria that listens to and does what his people want. He simply buries his interest in their interest and makes a fortune of it.

They said "NO" to Ambode and he said "who am I to say "YES"". Tell me why they'll revolt against him.

3 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by garfield1: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
bellotaofeek:
I for like him . But the ugliness keep separating us grin
He is more handsome than you
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by chibaby1985(f): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by kikake: 2:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Toronto Certificate them.

See him coconut head.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:24am On Jun 09, 2019
Osogbo weed don enter brain
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:41am On Jun 09, 2019
SaintLucia:
Rehearsal for June12 celebration. Igbo make una JOBA this man or else una go remain irrelevant for Naija politics till thy kingdom come.
You sound out of sense. who God has blessed no one can put down. we are who we are .we are formidable. You, Tinubu or APC has no control of time only God has it.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:46am On Jun 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:
When Jagaban wants to do something tricky with politics he first release a bait into media to get emotional Ibos riled up. By time they calm down from their noise the political trickery is completed and sealed. Then they start wondering when and how did toll fare on Lekki bridge go up by 1000 naira, who signed the order?

Tinubu is wicked! This dance video is not ordinary fa. grin grin. Something is cooking.
So you and tinubu are tormented by igbos in your dreams.The guy is happily dancing because he just received his first alert from his puppets you guys voted for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Jojoki16: 4:51am On Jun 09, 2019
Nothing last forever in the life. MKO, Arisekola, Folawiyo, Ambassador Fernandez etc. All these very rich people were there yesterday but no more today.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Simbrixton(m): 5:21am On Jun 09, 2019
SocialJustice:
Dancing in his small, ugly mansion. All the money and power but no class.
omo igbo which igbo man get power reach am loll?
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Simbrixton(m): 5:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Tinubu is greater than all igbos dead and alive awon weyrey
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:34am On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
sing it again... Many musicians before us already did.. Our parents failed we are failing our kids also.. I say we because I'm nigerian my kids are... But I ain't failing them.. But whatever I do or say we always be nigerians..

We are just our own problems.. That someone like Tinubu, OBJ, etc get people hailing them, and mostly, hungry and unemployed Nigerians hailing them, I get so weak. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Princedapace:

We are just our own problems.. That someone like Tinubu, OBJ, etc get people hailing them, and mostly, hungry and unemployed Nigerians hailing them, I get so weak. Lol
and they fight over them... One time I asked someone here why he couldn't push his dad or uncles forward because bro the seriousness and strength he was using for campaign if converted to kinetic energy it could turn Lagos to Tokyo City at night... �����
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:48am On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
and they fight over them... One time I asked someone here why he couldn't push his dad or uncles forward because bro the seriousness and strength he was using for campaign if converted to kinetic energy it could turn Lagos to Tokyo City at night... �����

I mean, all of them. Look at OBJ who had the opportunity to give the country 24/7 electricity. Yet he failed. Look at Lagos, with all the money, the state can't even compete with many states in South Africa. Yet, the way some people worship these man called Tinubu. It is all about he has money. Nigerians worship money. If u have money, some people will even lie on the floor and allow u walk on them. It is the reason Nigerians do anything to make money so as to gain that same respect.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2019
Princedapace:

I mean, all of them. Look at OBJ who had the opportunity to give the country 24/7 electricity. Yet he failed. Look at Lagos, with all the money, the state can't even compete with many states in South Africa. Yet, the way some people worship these man called Tinubu. It is all about he has money. Nigerians worship money. If u have money, some people will even lie on the floor and allow u walk on them. It is the reason Nigerians do anything to make money so as to gain that same respect.
ur last line has been my problems with Nigerians since growing up bro... Double standards and hypocrisy... That was why I was very very perturbed and flabbergasted at the comments and opinions I was reading about the Marley and regina.. Reading them and listening u will start to think that all u think u knew was a hoax or ruse.. Or perhaps Vatican is our capital...

Not surprise though ritualists, politicians and retired thugs all of them openly build churches and frolicking with pastors... Infact as we speak they are getting ready now to go serve their lords but tomorrow same woes persist...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2019
.....And they said is 67yrs! LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.