Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (103138 Views)

Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Beremx:
My respect to Jagaban.

The next Nigerian President.

cheesy

You people really believe Tinubu can ever rule this country? You people don't really know how this country works.

Beremx, you of all people should know better.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Amanda4life: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Since they have thrown lagos into debt

1 Like

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Beremx:
My respect to Jagaban.

cheesy
LMAOoooooooo!
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Jmk9292(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
He does his calculations well.... He would dance after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
just look at naija youth praising the looter of their destiny... Stockholm syndrome at its peak

1 Like

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
I am full blooded igbo, Tinubu will always have my respect any day and time....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Junkie1: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
THIS UGLY NIGGA MUST NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA NEVER
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nigerians love their oppressors so much. It is so in them.

lol, just steal Nigerian money, then use the money to intimidate them and oppress them, they will hail and worship u for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by SaintLucia: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Rehearsal for June12 celebration. Igbo make una JOBA this man or else una go remain irrelevant for Naija politics till thy kingdom come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/bola-tinubu-dancing-in-his-house-video.html?m=1

lolzzzz and people are already queuing behind diz element for president? Nigeria go soon become headquarters of religious and educated imbeciles.. Mystery and poverty them don already carry all medals..
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
67 and he look 87 with all those Yahoo money how old is charley brown
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by kaymart: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Old news
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Princedapace:
Nigerians love their oppressors so much. It is so in them.

lol, just steal Nigerian money, then use the money to intimidate them and oppress them, they will hail and worship u for life.

sing it again... Many musicians before us already did.. Our parents failed we are failing our kids also.. I say we because I'm nigerian my kids are... But I ain't failing them.. But whatever I do or say we always be nigerians..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by frankleesehi(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
smiley the blood is still hot
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
wetin

is it your dancing

check out the jagaban and teh general. an great banger any day cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDlZ8JBZ1Aw
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by austink1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hmmm. Like seriously, them swear for this country??you'll actually be happy to vote a man this age? let's assume All politicians are thieves,wont you rather vote a younger good looking thief to at least preside over the country than some ancestors? Na wa for some people sha..

Beremx:
My respect to Jagaban.

cheesy
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by CavemanDefuturo: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jagaban borgu! Enjoy your success.. You worked hard for it, even though it's our common wealth but I'll leave that for now as I'm not in the best position to judge you.

Ride on sir! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Aare of Gbaguda
Asiwaju of Lagos
Jagaban of Borgu
Ezenwa Mmadu I of Ngwaland

3 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Fadedvoices2: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Beremx:
My respect to Jagaban.

cheesy

You used to be pro -apc then you switched to pdp during the last presidential election and now you’re back supporting apc .

Why can’t you stay in one place ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thales01:
True to dele momodu's mercurial nature,he has shamelessly switched camp.
This momodu of a man is totally bereft of any modicum of shame and principles.The only thing he is good at is switching sides whenever he realizes that his prospects are bleak and unfavourable.Just look at his deceitful attempt to ingratiate himself with tinubu by calling him the "Jagaban of Africa",a name tinubu is not deserving of.
Trusting his kind of person is like entrusting a dog with safeguarding a bone.
Momodu is seeking new challenge in APC cool
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Borderless:
66 years old indeed!
This man is younger than Charlie Boy grin grin grin
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Westsida: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
[s]
Thales01:
This momodu of a man is totally bereft of any modicum of shame and principles.The only thing he is good at is switching sides whenever he realizes that his prospects are bleak and unfavourable.Just look at his deceitful attempt to ingratiate himself with tinubu by calling him the "Jagaban of Africa",a name tinubu is not deserving of.
[/s]
[s]
Thales01:
[/s]
[s]
Thales01:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
This man looks very old I'm betting he can't be lesser than 82 years old
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by abbasajao(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Tinubu will rule this country before Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Upon all the money this man have yet he's not looking healthy...... he looks sick.....not nice skin, not fat, gworo chewing teeth, ugly, looking sick and etc...
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by dododawa1: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
DELE MOMODU left IPOB & ATIKU to Thier FATE.

2 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by ijabiken1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ar u sure this man normal, he as drank codeine
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by DukeNija(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Beremx:
My respect to Jagaban.

cheesy

You have started again.
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Junkie1:
THIS UGLY NIGGA MUST NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA NEVER

Why? Cos of his looks? Since when did that become a criterion?.,. Abi, what country did Obasanjo lead democratically for 8years?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.