Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. (32666 Views)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by denzel2009: 6:55am On Oct 02, 2010
Mobinga:

Haba,these are the post bomb spare-part dealers.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by sogima(f): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2010
embarassed, this country is so Bleep
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by jamace(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
Let no one blame the police anti-bomb squad who are not well-equipped for this assignment. It is the normal Nigerian problem where our leaders do not care about government issues. These days, some of our leaders are more equipped security wise than our security organisations. It is our way and very sad,

Some commentators here claim those men know nothing about bombs, I think these reasonings are quite out of place. Those men are well trained in terms of knowledge, some even trained abroad. But what can they do when tasked to carry out such an assignment without the right tools? If you can read their minds, it is full of grumblings but they must act when duty calls even with bare hands grin grin.

Our leaders, not the anti-bomb squad are to blame.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by bidemi12(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
fracking country. getting worse by the day.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by anyason: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
Are they Scavengers or Royal Rangers?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by ocelot2006(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2010
davidylan:

This is not the police bomb squad, i've seen some before.

Those are officers of the NPF Bomb Disposal Unit. Look at the shoulder patch.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2010
bjmighty:

At the independence celebration, our dear Baba Iyabo and Yakubu Gowon zoomed off. grin grin grin

hahaha. But you and them be mate? grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by presido1: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
They are simply looking for scrap alluminium to sale. Bomb squad Ko Bomb team ni.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by lexicon(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
presido1:

They are simply looking for scrap alluminium to sale. Bomb squad Ko Bomb team ni.

anyason:

Are they Scavengers or Royal Rangers?

bjmighty:

At the independence celebration, our dear Baba Iyabo and Yakubu Gowon zoomed off. grin grin grin

zugoboss:

At first glance you'll think they were pricing roasted corn by the roadside,lol.

NLder . . . . unna no go kill person with all dis unna funny funny comments . . . i don laff my ass out for office here . . . . but to say the fact ehn , i CRY for 9ja
cry cry cry
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by anonimi: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by redsun(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2010
Nigerian state as it now is no better than somalia or afganistan.Nigerian government since independence till date,apart from the short period of Idiagbon have always been hijacked by rogues like obasanjo,atiku,ibb and the likes of jonathan.And funny enough,people expect peace in a rogue state like nigeria,pipe dreamers.

There can never be peace in the midst of injustices,unfairness of the highest order and gross irresponsibilities.Those that live in a glass house don't throw stones.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2010
Nairalanders cant you see the soldiers are so patriotic and in haste to diffuse the bombs they forgot their bomb suits, trucks and trolleys at the beer palor!

Afterall they were busy celebrating 50 years of backwardness when the bombs went off! undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Ushersx(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2010
Its just a shame nothing works in this geographical zone (wont call it a country), Besides this dudes are mopols not Army, I guess they just have to come around and look so that ppl will see their presence, grin
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by lekanbar(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2010
This is so pathetic undecided

http:///SpYZ
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Yorisb: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2010
denzel2009:

Haba,these are the post bomb spare-part dealers.

PMSL grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by rasputinn(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2010
@ OP
You're a complete ignoramus,who told you that was Nigeria Army bomb squad inspecting a bombed car,that was a "crack team"(they're high on crack,igbo) of ,en of the Nigeria Police,copiusly searching the remains of the bombed vehicle,peradventure they'd discover some un-burnt naira notes
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by HamidO1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2010
I'll like you all to see them as a post bomb squad instead; meaning they only come to inspect after the damage has been done. I don't even see anything informing people to keep away as it is a crime scene. Very pathetic
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by HamidO1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2010
anonimi:

Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!

SIMPLE, There's no way out except the one you just stated and i hope people will just act when the time comes.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2010
THIS TOPIC IS RUBBISH. Those men are police personnel and nothing whatsoever to do with the Nigerian Army Bomb Disposal Unit.
It is also a VERY FOOLISH conjecture that any security personnel inspecting a wreckage must be from the anti bomb unit.
They may simply be carting away the remains for example.
However the usual US-based disgruntled elements could not resist putting in a few jaundiced posts.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Ibomade1: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
The Mopols are just looking for what they could salvage a sell for a nickel. grin grin grin Yeye people
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by r231(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^^^^ ;d :d ;d :d
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by DrKnow1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
CSI - Crime Scene Investigators, Nigerian style
Clueless morons
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by nanidee(f): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2010
lexicon:

NLder . . . . unna no go kill person with all dis unna funny funny comments . . . i don laff my backside out for office here . . . . but to say the fact ehn , i CRY for 9ja
cry cry cry

trust me, your laughter no reach like my own, i just dey laugh dey go, too many funny comments *do they know what they are looking for, and the one of roasted corn*, infact so many comments got me cracking. cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by labiyemmy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
Who are you making a laughing stock? The policemen or the country Nigeria? If it is the country Nigeria - i bet, you are also indirectly laughing at yourself, abi?

and you say Nigeria go better?

No be corn them dey find, na your teeth wey remain after dem don bomb yah head finish,
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by hackney(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Who are you making a laughing stock? The policemen or the country Nigeria? If it is the country Nigeria - i bet, you are also indirectly laughing at yourself, abi?

and you say Nigeria go better?

No be corn them dey find, na your teeth wey remain after dem don bomb yah head finish,

^^^^^  solid man ! ! !

lmao
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
see the yellow mopol is laughing,
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by hackney(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2010
valacious:

Of course he's laughing ; he knows they dont know what the Zap they are doing.
They will stay there till the govt photographer says: oya, we don finish.
Then they will all Zap off  back to arresting innocent civilians for money.

[size=20pt]can any poster here honestly tell me (hand on heart) that the bomb disposal whatever know what they are doing? ?
Didn't think so! ! ![/size]
yeye poultry wey no fit lay egg.
monkeys
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by megadeath: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2010
THOSE ARE NOT ARMY PERSONNEL, THEY ARE MEMBERS OF THE POLICE ANTI BOMB SQUAD, I AM AN ARMY OFFICER, I SHOULD KNOW, PLEASE NOTICE THE RANKS ON THEIR SHOULDERS
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by megadeath: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2010
THOSE ARE NOT ARMY PERSONNEL, THEY ARE MEMBERS OF THE POLICE ANTI BOMB SQUAD, I AM AN ARMY OFFICER, I SHOULD KNOW, PLEASE NOTICE THE RANKS ON THEIR SHOULDERS
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by manugbo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2010
NA CIVIL DEFENCE OOOOH.

THIS ONE NO BE BOMB SQD OOOOH !! shocked
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2010

transcript :

see am na wallet!

true talk!

oya put ya hand . . enhen turn am no u don miss am ehne ok hen.

kai! the wallet don slip!

why u dey fk up like this na?

wait na watch be that for that glove compartment

oya open am

no
ok
never reach am
keep trying
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo's Book Cover Page / President Buhari May Return Next Week; Sahara Reporters / Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.