Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. (32665 Views)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by honeric01(m): 4:32am On Oct 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Thanks, but there's no anti bomb picture in that site. Wondering why the poster's original site claimed that those were the Anti-bomb squad  undecided

because he was actually looking to mock Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 03, 2010
honeric01:

because he was actually looking to mock Nigeria.
LOL ok.

So can you post the anti-bomb pix nau? smiley
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Dolemite(f): 4:36am On Oct 03, 2010
davidylan:

the joke is on you. Go and find out what "biometric" means in the dictionary. You illiterates just throw around fancy words you dont understand. Collecting fingerprint information is itself biometrics!  grin
Biometric also includes pen paper and ink like the one used in Nigeria right? Biometrics are done digitally not manually so I Know what I'm talking about you chimp.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by honeric01(m): 4:37am On Oct 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL ok.

So can you post the anti-bomb pix nau? smiley

^^^^

Nah, i already helped you with the thread, you can do the searching yourself.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 03, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^

Nah, i already helped you with the thread, you can do the searching yourself.
You didnt help dear. The site you posted had nothing to do with the anti-bomb squad

But this is the same pix as the OP's own undecided

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/328676_Bomb-Squad-men_jpg98efb35467f046e38b4d6aaf7e626963[/img]
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by chamotex(m): 4:39am On Oct 03, 2010
Imagine someone drops a knockout or two into their midst like that . . . all of them will scatter like Abacha teeth.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 03, 2010
chamotex:

Imagine someone drops a knockout or two into their midst like that . . . all of them will scatter like Abacha teeth.

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
OMG!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by honeric01(m): 4:40am On Oct 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You didnt help dear. The site you posted had nothing to do with the anti-bomb squad

But this is the same pix as the OP's own undecided

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/328676_Bomb-Squad-men_jpg98efb35467f046e38b4d6aaf7e626963[/img]

As you can see from the pix you posted, it clearly states "police anti-bomb squad" and not the Nigerian army.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 03, 2010
honeric01:

As you can see from the pix you posted, it clearly states "police anti-bomb squad" and not the Nigerian army.

So from the pix, why shouldnt we ridicule them?
How do you go checking for bomb or the cause of bomb dressing like that?

And from the site you posted, it clearly shows that you yourself dont know what the Bomb Squad looks like.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by honeric01(m): 4:51am On Oct 03, 2010
^^^^

The thread i posted was to remove any doubt on whether these men on this thread is the Nigerian army or the police, not about how "professional" they conducted themselves.

As for me not knowing how an anti-bomb squad looks like, i will take that as a slippage from your tongue, old enough, been to places, just polo club alone had anti-bomb squad when the likes of Mary J Blige showed up in Nigeria for the music festival.

even from the pix you posted, you'd see that some of the men there put on gloves (black).
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 03, 2010
Dolemite:

Biometric also includes pen paper and ink like the one used in Nigeria right? Biometrics are done digitally not manually so I Know what I'm talking about you chimp.

Dont be daft . . . biometrics simply means this - use of physical traits (such as finger prints) or behavioural traits to uniquely indentify an individual. Has nothing to do with pen or paper. Do you use pen and paper to collect fingerprints? Ode.  grin Even the new naija passport now contains biometric information.

All these ludicrous illiterates who come here show "i sabi". Make una read instead of skipping classes.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 03, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^

The thread i posted was to remove any doubt on whether these men on this thread is the Nigerian army or the police, not about how "professional" they conducted themselves.

As for me not knowing how an anti-bomb squad looks like, i will take that as a slippage from your tongue, old enough, been to places, just polo club alone had anti-bomb squad when the likes of Mary J Blige showed up in Nigeria for the music festival.

even from the pix you posted, you'd see that some of the men there put on gloves (black).

You could have said your intent instead of quoting me and posting a thread of the NIgerian Army.  undecided

We thank God that you know what they look like. . . . if you cant post a pic, no need to let "slip" your sharp tongue, abi na fingers lol

LMAO!!!! The black gloves is all they need, I guess  shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by honeric01(m): 4:57am On Oct 03, 2010
^^^^

at least they were putting on gloves? how would you have known if they weren't putting on more "stuffs" when on operation? from the pix you posted, one could clearly see that they have already concluded whatever they came for.

All the same, you lot can continue with your mockery party, it's your country tongue
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 03, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^

at least they were putting on gloves? [b]how would you have known if they weren't putting on more "stuffs" when on operation? [/b]from the pix you posted, one could clearly see that they have already concluded whatever they came for.

Exactly, and that's why I asked for their pix without ridiculing them.
You first post [directed at me] did not help matter either.

From my pix, it seems like they were just carrying our their tools, which implies that they were just beginning. And from the original poster's pixz, it looks like they were "IN THE PROCESS". So where are the pixs that shows them ON THE OPERATION then? undecided

All the same, you lot can continue with your mockery party, it's your country

Where was I mocking? Asking for the actual pix is mocking?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by honeric01(m): 5:03am On Oct 03, 2010
So long you have seen the difference between the Army and the Police, nothing else to add.

Take care.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 03, 2010
honeric01:

So long you have seen the difference between the Army and the Police, nothing else to add.

Take care.

You too.

So when a serious person is ready to post a picture, plz do abeg.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by honeric01(m): 5:05am On Oct 03, 2010
see your mouth, so i am an unserious person?

why not help yourself rather than asking for pix? google is there
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 03, 2010
honeric01:

see your mouth, so i am an unserious person?

why not help yourself rather than asking for pix? google is there

You said you had nothing else to add. Why are you still here? lol
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by honeric01(m): 5:07am On Oct 03, 2010
because you are trying to insult me hehehehe

why u never sleep?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 03, 2010
honeric01:

because you are trying to insult me hehehehe

why u never sleep?

So you no fit ignore ehn?

I didnt know I had a curfew o. . . sorry, daddy tongue
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by honeric01(m): 5:13am On Oct 03, 2010
ok, make i ignore

yes, u have got a curfew, i hear you pikin.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Exactly, and that's why I asked for their pix without ridiculing them.
You first post [directed at me] did not help matter either.
From my pix, it seems like they were just carrying our their tools, which implies that they were just beginning. And from the original poster's pixz, it looks like they were "IN THE PROCESS". So where are the pixs that shows them ON THE OPERATION then? undecided
Where was I mocking? Asking for the actual pix is mocking?
For goodness sake girl don't you know when to accept correction from far more informed people and just shut up. Where in the world do you see anti-ordnance personnel doing their work with bare hands. The topic is nonsense in the first place since these men are from the[b] mobile police force [/b] and not the ordnance corps of the Nigerian Army.
As for the pictures the mobile police personnel are simply carting the wreckage away. There is nothing there for you to deduce that they are looking for or disabling an explosive device.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by labiyemmy(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2010
Some people will jump into the front of a moving train one day because of Nigeria  - while Nigeria looks on in laughter. Yea, yea, yea - Nigeria is bad- we all know - so, go jump into a river to make that point.

They live far away and they made no effort to find out whether these things they disprove actually exists or not - example, they want government officials to carry a placard to their houses to say - come and look at our biometric database o - we want you to see it so that you can know that we are realy satisfying your wish o -

Who are they realy?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by goggs(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2010
Bomb disposal squads only put on their thick armour suits when diffusing a device. Once the device has gone off, its obvious that kind of thick outfit will impede subsequent forensic work. I thought common sense was common.

Dont forget the british have offered help. The police need to do the preliminary work by the book so the british can contribute.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by CGKing(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2010
If u asked me, I think they are an anti Debris squad.

Even when the authourities were aware, nothing happened as usual. And those are real powerful bombs. Men
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by mrjingles(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2010
I have tried to remain quiet but i must speak out against the rubbish going on here. We are drawing all manner of conclusions from ONE picture that has no context whatsoever. Consider the following:

1. At what point in the whole chain of the post explosion events was the photo taken?
2. What exactly were they up to? All forensic work may have been concluded
3. What would be the use of wearing amoured clothing AFTER a blast with no bomb to defuse?
4. How does anyone of you know that the blast area was not cordoned off? The angle of that photo neither proves nor disproves this.
5. How many on this forum are actual investigation experts apart from what you have seen from CSI series?
6. What do we actually know about the workings of the police bomb squad and their investigation procedures or protocols?

Answer the above questions and see if all the whiners are justified. We consistently underestimate our law enforcement in Nigeria, for the story of how more casualties were avoided see the guardian website for details. For our information security personnel died in the blast as they were conducting a sweep for the bomb. So you guys should speak with more respect, people lost their lives, its not a movie.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by labiyemmy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2010
MrJingles

The are foreigners hell bent on discrediting Nigeria - they themselves have no reputations - dont bother about them.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by eghost247(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2010
Bomb Squad indeed
rubbish
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by favouredjb(f): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
Where are we going in this country?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by sulad82i(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2010
Bomb wetin? those guys look like Mechanics. Even fire for stove them fit stop am.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by sulad82i(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
Why didnt they come out to stop the bomb when they first receive threat about the bomb? Awon were
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by wupac(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2010
I wonder why u guys are so surprise and confused with Nig Anti-bomb squad dress.
You should not forget that this is a country of many surprises and funny thing.
You see those guys there that call themself anti-bomb squad doesn't understand what Bomb is all about,beside that all what they believed is that the African Magic( AYETA;AGBE; AGBEFO etc) can save them from the TERROR of Bomb.I know by now if they av TV at home to watch the Bomb victim,all of them will be at CHURCH or MOSQUE for Thanksgiving for there FOOLS behaviours in inspecting Bomb car like when a ''FARMERS ARE IN SEARCH OF GAMES(ANIMALS) IN FOREST''. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President / Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo's Book Cover Page / President Buhari May Return Next Week; Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.