Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) (57870 Views)

Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by olabisiolaniyi3: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
baby124:
Nairaland guys will start hating because they don’t have toto. If they have toto they will do worse and be notorious for the most shameless things. Smh.
maybe it's one nairaland guy that sent the gift, you can never tell.
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by bluefilm: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Xaos:
More like a sheep offering himself to be slaughtered.

A very useless sheep, for that matter.
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Ugosample(m): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2019
dingbang:
grin its in this thread you will see broke people and jealous people..

Was it her fault she was gifted dollars?

If you dont hustle, another man will gift your girl same. while you are there hating and calling her olosho grin

if a Girl leaves you for the "another man" that you are talking about up there
then you are NOT supposed to be with such girl

using money to buy affections is that stupid thing that I see again and again in Nigeria
relationship based on that is not concrete and cannot last

6 Likes

Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Ugosample(m): 12:16am On Jun 14, 2019
TSRC:
These are the yeye guys spoiling Nigerian girls.

Making them more expensive, self entitled and vain than their counterparts in other part of africa.

naira no longer works abi? na dollars now.

Continue to dey spoil market. na society go suffer am.

don't mind them
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by fakuta(f): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Yahoo uncut grin grin
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by toprealman: 12:56am On Jun 14, 2019
abuomaIV:
It's a foolish gift. That won't make her best graduating student. Why launder foreign money in form of a gift? What happened to her bank account? What if she gets kidnapped tomorrow? I don't know why guys are being senseless these days because of mere beauty that doesn't equate good character.
Best grad Kini? Chill bro....just chill
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by enemyofprogress: 1:55am On Jun 14, 2019
baby124:

Lmaooo. E pain am. E repeat the comment twice tongue. Shameless idiat. Enemy of progress indeed.
olosho. By their comments we shall know them
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by enemyofprogress: 1:56am On Jun 14, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
disease you mean
who English epp
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by semyman: 2:04am On Jun 14, 2019
abuomaIV:
It's a foolish gift. That won't make her best graduating student. Why launder foreign money in form of a gift? What happened to her bank account? What if she gets kidnapped tomorrow? I don't know why guys are being senseless these days because of mere beauty that doesn't equate good character.
Advisers without means
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Princedapace(m): 2:05am On Jun 14, 2019
abuomaIV:

lol, this has been what many other countries lament about Nigerian men. My friend who was in Kenya lamented how Kenyas were complaining that Nigerian men are spoiling their ladies and teaching them how to love money.

Same thing that happened in south africa.

Our men corrupted our ladies with stuff like this. Funny enough, our ladies still dey bash us up and down. We have focused so much on money to get a lady that ladies no longer see any other thing but money in men before accepting relationship.
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:08am On Jun 14, 2019
baby124:
Nairaland guys will start hating because they don’t have toto. If they have toto they will do worse and be notorious for the most shameless things. Smh.
who is hating who, is it not the prick that's making Toto have headache over token, out of abundant , the token we give you ladies make you people goes crazy and summit your destiny through pussy. That's how I use and dump most of my girls after enticing them with cash, I even Bleep one without CD and she gotta to do abortion thrice by herself all.because of 50k, 120k and steady cash she was getting, at end I.dump their sorry ass and still keep my main chick, I cannot come and be buying love and affection continuously, after we get tired of their pussy, brain reset and will withdraw the support, I Bleep the babe from age of 22 till she get to 27, now the iddiot want relationship money Or no.money, she forget every time she dey always ask me to wire her money, before her, I have dump up to 5 but her own tenure long small.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 14, 2019
babballall:
Sextape Videos Of Aku Sika’s Featuring 2 Strong Boys Has Been Leaked

The s*xtape is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

SEE VIDEOS BELOW

[b][/b]
I won't watch na by force?grin shift biko!!!�
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Compliant(m): 4:53am On Jun 14, 2019
lmm4real:

Shot up, appreciate better thing it wount do you any harm.

You call this a better thing?

Your brain surely need formatting
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Fran90001: 5:09am On Jun 14, 2019
dfdtttttttttttt

Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by onadana: 5:16am On Jun 14, 2019
MadCow1:
When you invest your pant wisely... This is the type of gifts you will recieve.

Real coolgood investment. That surely brings well deserved returns.
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by onadana: 5:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Eminentbiztech:
Lol, No Good Hardworking man can do that... He must be a yahoo yahoo plus ++++++.... Nearly all the female in my area here, Dem Don use their pant finish... To fucck pussyy now na wahala, because someone destiny will just disappear

Forget that thing,when a man is desperate for pu....ssy,his sense and his GIFTS will make a way for him. wink
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by cvibe2: 6:17am On Jun 14, 2019
The same Unilag that you will park car and it will fill up with any type of lady you want?

That guy there must be a Wimp to do that just to get the girl's attention.
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Powerbroker: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2019
ForeThinker:
That's a Trojan Horse packaged as GIFTS...

#If you know you know#

Absolutely.
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Lol alot.of.salty comments, na the babe wahala but 1500 dollars damn that's a gift though
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Toks2008(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Wise investment.

When a yahoo boy invests 500k to make millions after using you for ritual.

Dont get it twisted...i can give a woman i cherish more but not to gain her attention.
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by owila4luv(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2019
only for your kpomo? i fear yahoo plus. #becareful
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by MLK22555: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2019
I don’t know u but I am sorry u sound like one broke dude, Don’t u know when u have money it is so difficult to accept defeat and besides the guy was not looking for a book guru, na d girl attention him Dey find, and u talk like u knew the girl before
abuomaIV:
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Daeylar(f): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
The bitterness the guys here are spewing just because of this gift is beyond shocking. What kind of hate and extreme jealously is this?

Some of you may not give a lady you like a gift because you don't operate like that, some of you may give a lady you like a gift that doesn't cost so much money because that's what you can afford and/or that is the level of your generosity. Your biz.
Now someone gave a lady he likes dollars because he can afford it and that is how generous he is. You all come here to vomit rubbish all over this thread.

All the guys who commented on this thread typing trash need serious help. Bitterness and jealousy everywhere. Mtcheewwww.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by TSRC: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Princedapace:

lol, this has been what many other countries lament about Nigerian men. My friend who was in Kenya lamented how Kenyas were complaining that Nigerian men are spoiling their ladies and teaching them how to love money.

Same thing that happened in south africa.

Our men corrupted our ladies with stuff like this. Funny enough, our ladies still dey bash us up and down. We have focused so much on money to get a lady that ladies no longer see any other thing but money in men before accepting relationship.
Nigerian men are inflating the dating market for those poor kenyan men.
And it is not just there alone. Other parts of africa are complaining about how yeye Nigerian men have spoilt their women for them.

It could be a major factor in the xenphobia Nigerians face outside.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by olumalcolm(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2019
And i neva gv my babe 300dolls, more legit hustle, here i come b4 one pezin will cm and collect my baby grin
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Badonasty(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2019
Damyonline:
Unilag student receives a bouquet of dollars from her crush just to get her attention.

A female student of Unilag shared a video showing the bouquet of dollars she got from one of her crush. This is in a bid to get the girl's attention and looks like it was successful.

She and her friends gathered to unravel the gifts. See the video showing the gifts she got from him including the bouquet of dollars here >>> https://lailasnews.com/unilag-student-gets-bouquet-of-dollars-from-her-crush-video/

lol....why waste all these on a student...Unilag babe for that matter
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Cool, now she can spend mugun money on her broke school bf who knows how to rock her wetin call...why have men become stupid cool
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by losky83: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2019
Damyonline:
Unilag student receives a bouquet of dollars from her crush just to get her attention.

A female student of Unilag shared a video showing the bouquet of dollars she got from one of her crush. This is in a bid to get the girl's attention and looks like it was successful.

She and her friends gathered to unravel the gifts. See the video showing the gifts she got from him including the bouquet of dollars here >>> https://lailasnews.com/unilag-student-gets-bouquet-of-dollars-from-her-crush-video/

hope she does not turn into dollars for another set of bouquet to another girl in future.
Re: Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) by MrStealYourGirl(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2019
I believe it's fake dollars. Doesn't look legit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.