Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW (3561 Views)

Poll: WOULD YOU ASK YOUR BABE NOT TO VIST YOU ON HER MENSEZ/PERIOD

YES: 24% (8 votes)
NO: 54% (18 votes)
NOT DECIDED: 6% (2 votes)
MAY OR MAY NOT DEPENDING: 9% (3 votes)
HER BODY IS LIKE MINE: 6% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2010
queeneve:

THIS SHOLE DONT SOUND LIKE A MAN WHO WAS IN LOVE AND FOUND HIS LOVE FIVE HOURS AGO,

BOY I TELL YOU AZZ MAKE A MAN LOSE HIS MIND!

Ok judge . . . .
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by 190: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2010
Poster

How can that OLD WOMAN in your profile be 19

Besides, u look hawt,

Anyway, why do u keep saying he's into JUJU,

is he that wealthy, u dont trust him,since he says you should

come during your menses, why dont u pay him a surprise visit during your menses so that

the juju can spoil.

But my own opinion is that, he doesn't want u visiting durin your period, because he cant resist making love 2 u

so its better he doesn't see u @all than see u with your menses
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by omega25red(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
wow out of all the guys who saw this post only 3 of us commented on the pic on the profile. interesting
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
omega25red:

wow out of all the guys who saw this post only 3 of us commented on the pic on the profile. interesting

So who goes first grin
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by queeneve: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2010
SMH at these sorry bastardassss
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by omega25red(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2010
queeneve:

SMH at these sorry bastardassss
^^^ there is absolutely no need for you to insult anyone in here. i have actually seen a few of your posts and mostly you have been matured and level headed in your responses but this ? really disappointed
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
omega25red:

^^^ there is absolutely no need for you to insult anyone in here. i have actually seen a few of your posts and mostly you have been matured and level headed in your responses but this ? really disappointed

No your observation is wrong, she is always like that tongue grin btw on this one blame it on liquid cuz shes just coming back from , grin

Hi Queen smiley
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by aminalib(f): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
that's bull, when i first met my boyfriend he was like that, told me not to come around him on my cycle, and whatever, i made sure to come over and spend the night with my cycle, people will only treat u the way you allow them
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2010
aminalib:

that's bull, when i first met my boyfriend he was like that, told me not to come around him on my cycle, and whatever, i made sure to come over and spend the night with my cycle, people will only treat u the way you allow them

How is Dallas today? smiley
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by aminalib(f): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2010
not sure how weather in dallas is today, I am visiting Canada for a while, but it is cold here
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by MsPotato(f): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2010
jerk:

i didn't said so, read my first post well. A woman u're livin wt as a wife is there 24/7 for u and sex nt a regular activity for both of u. U cn abstain frm it during those days bt u cnt compare that wt a gf dat visits once in 2mnths.

Common now. I doubt it!

If he couldnt stand it not having sex the times when they were dating, Im sure he couldnt stand not having sex the times he is married as well.

Cause in marriage, at times, the couple is expected to nt have sex (going through a phase in life) even though both are sleeping on the same bed. It could be due to he woman going though pregnancy or after child birth and stuff like that.

If he couldn't stand it when they were dating, then he will never stand it after they get married.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by queeneve: 1:29am On Oct 04, 2010
REALITY101:

No your observation is wrong, she is always like that tongue grin btw on this one blame it on liquid cuz shes just coming back from , grin

Hi Queen smiley

Reality,

Bite me!

Omega,

If it doesnt pertain to you, then stfu, DON'T GO ASKING FOR AN AZZWHOOPING,
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 04, 2010
queeneve:

Reality,

Bite me!

Omega,

If it doesnt pertain to you, then stfu, DON'T GO ASKING FOR AN AZZWHOOPING,

No sweetie I cant, your a forbidden anuofia in my culture grin
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by omega25red(m): 2:56am On Oct 04, 2010
kick rocks you stinking biotch i dont have to take your stupid attitude just because you are an interenet gangster doesn't mean you can type what ever the hell that pops into your empty skull.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by queeneve: 2:59am On Oct 04, 2010
Thank you Omega,

My job is done! I ruffled up some feathers, It was soooo easy!

Reality,

Rules are made to be broken wink
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 04, 2010
queeneve:

Thank you Omega,

My job is done! I ruffled up some feathers, It was soooo easy!

Reality,

Rules are made to be broken wink

Not my own rule, Queen do u have time for him at all? I wonder what he will be doing all this time your here "Romance Section"
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by queeneve: 3:12am On Oct 04, 2010
He doing the same thing you be doing Reality, You know what that is right,
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by queeneve: 3:13am On Oct 04, 2010
Do you have time to spend with the one you claim you fell in love with Reality?
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 04, 2010
queeneve:

Do you have time to spend with the one you claim you fell in love with Reality?

Lol so your claims to love yours too and also claim your are the prettiest here huh? grin
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by queeneve: 4:13am On Oct 04, 2010
Damn You can tell the truth! I am shock! grin

I said I WAS VOTED THE WORLD UGLIEST WOMAN, and Yes I love my husband!

Please refer to the thread where I described myself, and Inkie said I look WONDERFULLY SEXY!

(she know she laughing at my one tooth and three fingers!)
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 04, 2010
queeneve:

Damn You can tell the truth! I am shock! grin

I said I WAS VOTED THE WORLD UGLIEST WOMAN, and Yes I love my husband!

Please refer to the thread where I described myself, and Inkie said I look WONDERFULLY SEXY!

(she know she laughing at my one tooth and three fingers!)

grin
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by queeneve: 6:26am On Oct 04, 2010
;d
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by xreal: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2010
@ Engr Ben.

What's our bsness with what he does for a living? you could had mention the specific branch -so we go ask him on your behalf.
From ABJ to P.H.
Guy, you miss road? na 'Romance' be this, no be 'Education section'. Nobody go pay you for here.

Scammer.
--- banza!
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
I think I know the guy managing the Access Bank branch in PH! Isn't he married?  undecided

@ poster, which branch is your BF in?
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by yme1(f): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
this thread is hilarious undecided
so just because you are on your period you cant go visit him?
anyway to each its own
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by DrOlamide: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
this thread is hilarious Undecided
so just because you are on your period you cant go visit him?
anyway to each its own
\
ITZ UNFAIR
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by denzel2009: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
Scammers are easy to spot on this forum; They are always Engr., Dr,Arch.,Constable etc.

I dont know why people are responding to an obvious liar claiming to be leaking blood from the anus.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by queeneve: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2010
denzel2009:

Scammers are easy to spot on this forum; They are always Engr., Dr,Arch.,Constable etc.

I dont know why people are responding to an obvious liar claiming to be leaking blood from the anus.

(chuckling hard) (sniffling) (wiping tears) Oh lawd, I tried not to laugh, hell that was funny!

You be surprise how many people leak blood from the ANUS, just saying, (chuckling again)
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by jamolomo(f): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2010
well just go up to him ask him why
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Tosinville(m): 5:54am On Oct 05, 2010
Engr.ben, but why would you change your from gender to female to ask question here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace / A Cheating Husband Wanted To Divorce His Wife.The Wife’s Response Will Amaze You / Why You Shouldnt Marry A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.