Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW (3562 Views)

Poll: WOULD YOU ASK YOUR BABE NOT TO VIST YOU ON HER MENSEZ/PERIOD

YES: 24% (8 votes)
NO: 54% (18 votes)
NOT DECIDED: 6% (2 votes)
MAY OR MAY NOT DEPENDING: 9% (3 votes)
HER BODY IS LIKE MINE: 6% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by xreal: 6:33am On Oct 05, 2010
denzel2009:

Scammers are easy to spot on this forum; They are always Engr., Dr,Arch.,Constable etc.
gbam! Thank you.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by xreal: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2010
Dr.Olamide:

\
ITZ UNFAIR

what is 'ITZ UNFAIR', obviously, no one would play along with you; I know you are Eng ben.
Go on, sympathize with urself.

Engr Ben = Dr Olamide=419
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by edlion57(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2010
smiley ;d smiley
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2010
xreal:

what is 'ITZ UNFAIR', obviously, no one would play along with you; I know you are Eng ben.
Go on, sympathize with urself.

Engr Ben = Dr Olamide=419

Dude take easy on the poster
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by xreal: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2010
REALITY101:

Dude take easy on the poster
alright, but his identity should be known to all.
Thank You.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Tinksh(f): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2010
You guys crack me up. Your falling all over her pic, how exactly do you know its her?? You can get any pic off google images, silly!!! smiley

Poster, you want to marry a guy who doesnt care to see you if he cant have intimacy with you or is into some weird crap, hummm well at least you know what your signing up for!! You disrespect him by asking here first?? Not a good start to any relationship. Communication is the key to everything. When you are married will you come here to ask before speaking to your husband?? At least have the decency to ask him first.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by ccollins(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2010
So dis bastard she-male scammer called engr .Ben has left d education area to cause rubbish
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by ccollins(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2010
Believe me@moderators.This dr.Akpan and engr.Ben are frm d same cybercafe illiterate scammer attendant.Just see his foolish posts in d education section
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by InkedNerd(f): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2010
undecided
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2010
Just ask him, he may give you the best answer to your question.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by ademiller(f): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2010
engr ben, u dont look like u gata fiance, u look like ur booty calling guys and seeking their attention with that pic of urs. u had to snap sexy pics and yet u cmplaining u gat a fiance? na wa oh. tongue
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by denzel2009: 12:19am On Oct 12, 2010
Yeah right, we have Engr Ben,Dr Akpan and Dr. Otunba. We need Arch. Okon and Barrister Mosafejo to fall in pls.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by denony(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2010
@ Poster u are really hot
I love ur posing, check my contact mail and get to me asap

wow, don't worry u will visit me even with another man's pregnancy
that ur pissure can cause unusual movment grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough / Why Men Are Attracted To Boobs / Why You Shouldnt Marry A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.