Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How To Get The Attention Of Women Who Ignore You On Whatsapp. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get The Attention Of Women Who Ignore You On Whatsapp. (643 Views)

Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? / Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? / Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Attention Of Women Who Ignore You On Whatsapp. by bigpriik: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
just do a Snapchat video with a very pretty lady she could be your friend or sister or cousin you can hold her waist and then post it on your status then put any word that can spark jelousy in them on the caption let the ladies view it and watch hw the ladies will react to you next time.
peace...
Re: How To Get The Attention Of Women Who Ignore You On Whatsapp. by etrange: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bro, find something doing with your life.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get The Attention Of Women Who Ignore You On Whatsapp. by bosstim(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
#savage
etrange:
Bro, find something doing with your life.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice / I Have More Than 5 Crushes... What Should I Do.. / Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.