Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} (45900 Views)

"Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by oluwaahmed: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
O boy! See as dem pack AZ for am, d tin go cheap die for north be that.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by OdefaGirl(f): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
2nd class lower, maybe narrowly missed "pass". This is the type that was forced to go to school.
Ara ga agba ndi ara!
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by highbee02: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lo! During convocation, the Dean of various faculties will say "............ having found worthy in both character and learning"
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by bigtt76(f): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Anoda angu buh did he report to the police when the robbery took place? undecided

luminouz:

He could also lie that it was stolen by armed robbers who robbed him enroute somewhere and took his bag containing his certificates
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
ellagabs:
what do u expect, when organizations, ministries and agencies don't accept "lower division" anymore.

Adeleke is only looking for F9 parallel.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Emmaxy9(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
People all claim to say school is scam but fail to remember that school serves as the foundation that raises world Giants.
Without school, one can make it but that doesn't neccessarily make school useless.
With knowledge the world is transformed..

Please let's be well guided.if youre in school, be there with all your heart, if you come out, use it to get what you have always wanted.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ugosample:

That is where the guy messed up

the certificate number should have been hidden

If the certificate belongs to him, then his education is nothing but paper qualification
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by luminouz(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
bigtt76:
Anoda angu buh did he report to the police when the robbery took place? undecided

Lol,he can also find his way around that too...by claiming he was too shocked and disorganised and had to be under intensive care... grin
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by flames01: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
PrincessB1:
Eeeh!

An undiluted madness in display

Sha be there and be looking portable. You are tempting me to kidnap you and take you to mama.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Rilley(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
OdefaGirl:
2nd class lower, maybe narrowly missed "pass". This is the type that were forced to go to school.
Ara ga agba ndi ara!
Ode! you get certificate self? Fugly being. grin
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by OdefaGirl(f): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rilley:
Ode! you get certificate self? Fugly being. grin

Accepted! Are you the one smoking with your certificate?
You are wasted already!
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by fancifulasuquo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
RDPMAN:
Craziness dey this country... grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile I sell RDP ... check out my signature below.

What's RDP ??
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Rilley(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Accepted! Are you the one smoking with your certificate?
You are wasted already!
Ode! hope you know I can feed ur lineages cheesy

GTFOMS!!!
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by GreatPunter(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
I Think They Should Find Him And Collect It From Him Since He Don't Need It Any More
Lol. Collect 2.2 certificate from him? Dude obviously isn't going to use that to work. Who wan employ am? The certificate is useless in the present Nigeria system except with connection. He would gladly give them back. Dude could even be a G boy.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by clovislouis(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
OdefaGirl:
2nd class lower, maybe narrowly missed "pass". This is the type that was forced to go to school.
Ara ga agba ndi ara!
shut up
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by aboyj(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
this is Pharisaical and has no foundations
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by OdefaGirl(f): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rilley:
Ode! hope you know I can feed ur lineages cheesy

GTFOMS!!!

Taaarrrhhh! Anu mpama!
Eat first! Stop smoking weed.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by OdefaGirl(f): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
clovislouis:
shut up

Na dem! They can't even pretend.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Rilley(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Taaarrrhhh! Anu mpama!
Eat first! Stop smoking weed.
Ode just like ur moniker, look at you like someone who have HIV. cheesy
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by OdefaGirl(f): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rilley:
Ode just like ur moniker, look at you like someone who have HIV. cheesy

grin grin grin you make me laugh....is it how you look? Am real, and that's why my picture is there.
HIV patients like you are always angry and wishes others are infected. grin grin
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by clovislouis(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Na dem! They can't even pretend.
do u think u re more intelligent than I am
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Rilley(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
OdefaGirl:

grin grin grin you make me laugh....is it how you look? Am real, and that's why my picture is there.
HIV patients like you are always angry and wishes others are infected. grin grin
You don't know how you even look like, with your alien shaped face, please don't quote me again.
Quoting you self is an abomination.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by OdefaGirl(f): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
clovislouis:
do u think u re more intelligent than I am

Na you go answer!
It's left for you!
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by OdefaGirl(f): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rilley:
You don't know how you even look like, with your alien shaped face, please don't quote me again.
Quoting you self is an abomination.

When u stop talking sh!t, I will certainly stop quoting you. You can't talk to me and expect no response, am with my senses.
Owww! Really, alien shaped face....that's a new one. Put up your picture so d world can see the true definition of Handsome.... You are trying too hard boy.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by clovislouis(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Na you go answer!
It's left for you!
. Lol. What's up dear
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Amg63: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
And whenever you meet these set of people on camp,they keep boasting that they are great ABUSITES as if the school you went to is not even accredited. And here is a graduate who decides to show the world that his certificate from A.B.U doesn't mean anything....wasted school fees and wasted years
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by TANID(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
GreatPunter:
Lol. Collect 2.2 certificate from him? Dude obviously isn't going to use that to work. Who wan employ am? The certificate is useless in the present Nigeria system except with connection. He would gladly give them back. Dude could even be a G boy.
Hahaha! grin grin grin You Really Make Point, I Agree With You That's True.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Darevofpeace(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
ellagabs:
what do u expect, when organizations, ministries and agencies don't accept "lower division" anymore.
It madness from a damned soul.Even if he had a pass,for the sake of those who sponsored him to the University,that certificate should not be treated as such.
@ 1st Class and Second Class Upper,times had really changed,the benchmark was just to reduce the numbers of Applicants.Skill is the thing selling now,while you are in school,go learn a skill and add it to the certificate in your hand.
Nigeria's economy shall pick up someday and we shall elect credible leaders, but till then,every graduates for him/her self.
That Man is seriously sick and he needed a solitary confinement for weeks.
A.B.U Zaria is the O.A.U and U.I of the North. He had just rubbished the certificate.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by PrincessB1(f): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
flames01:

Sha be there and be looking portable. You are tempting me to kidnap you and take you to mama.
grin grin grin
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Gkemz: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Effect of weed, codeine and tramadol. He's inviting village people and they've received his invitation. By the time the certificate got burnt, he'd realize that his village people have arrived.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by israelmao(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
The next step is to join Boko Haram.I think he should be arrested if it is not a make believe.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Benjaminbassey1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
BleedTears:
The School should simply recall their certificate
Since they have the certificate number already
why should dey do so! na dem bin pay him school feel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) / Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.