Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} (45897 Views)

"Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Omookere: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2019
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IF NOT FOR LETTER I STAND FOR IGBO WEED
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Crystalworld(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2019
zibya:
you are a liar
My friend what will I gain for lying? Go to apapa or tincan you will see with your eyes. Kache
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by ashantitope: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2019
TheOluwatosin:
Sometimes, one wonders if buying, selling or smoking weed is illegal in Nigeria.

Or what will one say about this recent Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria graduate who came on twitter to share himself smoking marijuana on his certificate? Abeg help me to answer oooooo
Am hoping to hear somebody call buhari now because is buhari that sent him to school and when his in the school buhari called him and promise him better job see let stop deceiving our self the person that do this do it on his own don't let anybody said it frustration or the country and sure the kind craziness in this guy even if he went to Cambridge University he will do the same let just hope he's crazy naturally
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by MicroBox: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2019
Ekpekus:
The number of the certificate can obviously give the graduate away to be tracked grin
But when you thought you have seen it all, people would just do one new thing...
Trace and do what to him?
His certificate his personal property..
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by ashantitope: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2019
ellagabs:
what do u expect, when organizations, ministries and agencies don't accept "lower division" anymore.
I quote you wrong is it under by force you work with your certificate? And secondly there's a lot of people out there working and feeding there family with or without certificate they do any available job that can bring food to there table come to talk of sale representative of many companies now you can work without certificate not until you need promotion that when they will ask you for it so don't let us blame everything on society the guy Is crazy totally
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Emzenoz(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2019
He got a lower division, he is trying to high it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2019
Crystalworld:
What do you expect?
When over 50% of government workers are working with a forged certificates, which hope do you have as a graduate? Where is the hope of getting a job? Have you also forgotten what your president said about your certificate been useless?
Few years back I was in a bank to make a transaction, and one Nigerian custom man with his uniform quietly told me to help him fill a deposit slip, he was unable to spell two hundred thousand naira, I look at his badge “Musa” I shook my head in my mind and said WE ARE FINISHED IN THIS COUNTRY!

Abeg no kill me with laughter grin
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by weedfada(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2019
Correct... Don't be surprised that guy has a job slot already in one FG top agency. Don't play with them hausa niggis.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by koyyess: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Fear no go make am roll and light the certificate with the weed inside.

E just dey form.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2019
He's obviously disappointed with the second class lower division....
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2019
incogni2o:

He is likely to loose it if it were to be Unilorin

Then he will his certificate was stolen and don't know who is trying to defame him.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by bigtt76(f): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Foolish guy ....covered his names but forgot that through the certificate number, he can still be traced undecided University will definitely withdraw the certificate thoug

TheOluwatosin:
Sometimes, one wonders if buying, selling or smoking weed is illegal in Nigeria.

Or what will one say about this recent Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria graduate who came on twitter to share himself smoking marijuana on his certificate? Abeg help me to answer oooooo
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by noble71(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2019
ellagabs:
what do u expect, when organizations, ministries and agencies don't accept "lower division" anymore.
who told you that. This is how you People mislead the young ones.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Ugosample(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2019
BleedTears:
The School should simply recall their certificate
Since they have the certificate number already

That is where the guy messed up

the certificate number should have been hidden
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by fa4oteejay: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2019
NOC1:
If i am the school senate, i will call it (certificate) back

GO AND CALL FORGERY CERTIFICATE BACK NOW
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by balonaija(f): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Bimpe29: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Wasted efforts and resources.

Meanwhile, the management of ABU must as a matter of principle, withdraw that certificate ASAP.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2019
internationalman:

They would if you have connections..

But why not just learn a trade instead of wasting 4 good years in school only for you to undermine your efforts and that of your parents...

Maybe the weed made him mistake his certification for a razler
More than 4 bro...engineering na 5 years

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by luminouz(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2019
bigtt76:
Foolish guy ....covered his names but forgot that through the certificate number, he can still be traced undecided University will definitely withdraw the certificate thoug

He could also lie that it was stolen by armed robbers who robbed him enroute somewhere and took his bag containing his certificates
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by blazebaba(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol i just kept laughing at peoples comment on this thread,there is nothing bad smoking one or two joints and based on the fact that hes putting the weed on his certificate,come on this is nigeria,where with all your school certs you still looking for jobs...you know how much of millions is been made on weeds in US and other countries even in nigeria here...smh:>...still the stupid government wont realise and they refuse to legalize...
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by fmcjunior(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2019
ryloy:
That must be photocopy
that is not a photocopy...I thought he actually set the certificate on fire
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by millionboi2: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Crystalworld:
What do you expect?
When over 50% of government workers are working with a forged certificates, which hope do you have as a graduate? Where is the hope of getting a job? Have you also forgotten what your president said about your certificate been useless?
Few years back I was in a bank to make a transaction, and one Nigerian custom man with his uniform quietly told me to help him fill a deposit slip, he was unable to spell two hundred thousand naira, I look at his badge “Musa” I shook my head in my mind and said WE ARE FINISHED IN THIS COUNTRY!
what a country
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by millionboi2: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

I have long dumped mine in the village. It is useless like Buhari grin

By the grace of God I’m now an internet entrepreneur...if you know, you know.
Bad boy
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by millionboi2: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Bad boi
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
olisaEze:

Technically the certificate is the school’s property and can be recalled for something like this! A lot of graduates don’t realize this.

Will they refund the school fees? Value for value.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by millionboi2: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
olisaEze:

Technically the certificate is the school’s property and can be recalled for something like this! A lot of graduates don’t realize this.
which Yaya property
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by silverlord(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Na 2019 the certificate dey read sef... U never even start. undecided
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Godsknight(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Crystalworld:
What do you expect?
''Musa'' bro, you sabi lie die. na lie go finish you.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by MXD5050: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
ellagabs:
what do they even accept. U get first class or 2.1 they say age you fall on the age page dey say experience .the issues is that humanity has failed.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by sizer07: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

grin grin grin grin my bloda we know
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Crystalworld(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Godsknight:
''Musa'' bro, you sabi lie die. na lie finish you.

Seat down there make pant they wear u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Women Fight Each Other In Public After A Heated Disagreement. Photos / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.