Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} (45894 Views)

"Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by flames01: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
PrincessB1:
grin grin grin

I'll love to get to know you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by BleedTears: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Benjaminbassey1:
why should dey do so! na dem bin pay him school feel
Maybe you didn't read your student handbook or your school didn't provide one for you.

The certificate remains the property of the school you're just a holder.
The school can recall the certificate if used wrongly etc.

The school will send you message to return the certificate to them and also publish on the Nigerian news papers that the said certificate with the certificate number is is invalid and whoever that is found with the certificate should be arrested.

So my brother if you have been planning to use your certificate wrongfully don't try it. You can make your research or ask your school if there is any circumstance that the certification can be recalled.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by lonelygem(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
ellagabs:
what do u expect, when organizations, ministries and agencies don't accept "lower division" anymore.

My dear, I'm sorry you are feeling the way you are about this employment saga in Nigeria.

But the truth is that, the table has finally turned in Nigeria, especially with what the present administration has demonstrated so far.

Education is not a yard stick for success or employment anymore, its just to sensitize the youth on right and wrongs and to be creative about delivering the numerous society problem through logical reasoning and excellent foresight.

By extension, education or let me say Degree of any kind merits Nigerian youth for consideration in any firm established to tackle some of those problems.

Its in the light of this that youth are hired to come and contribute a quota since passing through those institutional years has been a justification that you are sane, you are logical, you are averagely upright in terms of reasoning and intelligent quotients.

Our present challenge now is, if Nigerian youths have been through all these and certified that he or she can make a difference, why must that difference be made under durex? Why must you serve someone after acquiring all those experiences that majority were not lucky to have? As a 3rd year student, What about planning something to embark on after graduation irrespective how small it is?

Some of us are very excellent in talking, but we are not seeing ourselves beyond gossip and backbiting, meanwhile speech delivery is the only thing some people are doing to sustain family and help others.

Some of us are using phone worth 50k, but we kick against investment of less than 30k. Meanwhile many of those guys you see having more than 2 shops at Alaba and various places today, majority of them came to Lagos with less than 30k, they slept around with friends and managed to rent a shop, they slept in the shop and got focused on businesses till it boomed.

As a youth, we need to look into ourselves very well and identify our potentials, what are those things I love doing? Is thee any opportunity around it? Can I convert it to productivity..

I know of students who rented 2 acres of land from federal authority at the rate of 6k per year, the said student is still in school but one of the employers of labour in our society today..

Everything is centred at youth development and youth empowerment, but as it looks like scam, many have seen it as opportunity and keyed into it and they are doing just good. They may not come forward to announce their success, but they are really progressing..

We can do better..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by booksrite(f): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'll love to get to know you

cheesy
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by kenigwe18: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Chocolatesauce:
Na Hausa guy na....check well e go be say him papa get money wella
Lol... You think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.