Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} (45901 Views)

"Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Nitwitherners and drugs ... SMH. Wetin concern me
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by steveneche(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Fake certificate.. dats not the original layout of Abu certificate
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by StrikeBack(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2019
RDPMAN:
Craziness dey this country... grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile I sell RDP ... check out my signature below.
Do you sell RPG??
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Why is he showing us?
Should we now clap for him? Or dance for him? Or do parade for him?
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2019
The number was edited out no way to trace it
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by safarigirl(f): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2019
ellagabs:
what do u expect, when organizations, ministries and agencies don't accept "lower division" anymore.
do they even accept the Upper Divisions?

It is skills that get you jobs these days, your certificate is not enough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Ojima23(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Weed inspired him. Yeah, so many of em out here cool cool cool
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by ofem89(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
I Think They Should Find Him And Collect It From Him Since He Don't Need It Any More

though the act is unjust,even as at that they don't have power to collect it.will they refund his school fee,time spent, NySC service period.so if they can refund all these, they can now have it back.but not a good idea displayed by the guy.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by freshMallam1122: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2019
in aboki nation.. nama are force to stream to drink an feed themselves an thier flocks.. so likewise in education.. they don't like going to school.. they little once who wishes are force to educate. ,,so it takes time to understand the term certificate, either u do shoemaker Or u plant an sell onions an water melon
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by nauto11: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Next level Certificate

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by collinsola: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Munzy14:
Frustration of 95% of Nigerian graduates. And it's painful when u realised Hw u suffered with ur parents to ensure u achieved this, yet no one is accepting uj for a job.
I will condemn him, its frustration.

We need to tell ourselves the truth education in Nigeria has been handed over to private investors just like mtn and glo .But our government is finding it difficult to make it open Big companies send letters to private school when they want to recruit .

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Alejobs: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Richiez(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by tfelicityk(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2019
It is
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Alaganature(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2019
ellagabs:
what do u expect, when organizations, ministries and agencies don't accept "lower division" anymore.

Naso Ooo this country is something else...So I don't blame him for his actions.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by mamatwiny(f): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2019
He can claim the certificate was stolen.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by tfelicityk(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2019
It is well with him...
He chose such life...
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by olisaEze(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2019
mulante:
The idiot covered his name but didn't cover the Certificate Number. Lucky him, he's been issued the certificate already which cannot be retrieved. It's his property now to do as he wishes with.

Technically the certificate is the school’s property and can be recalled for something like this! A lot of graduates don’t realize this.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by TANID(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2019
ofem89:

though the act is unjust,even as at that they don't have power to collect it.will they refund his school fee,time spent, NySC service period.so if they can refund all these, they can now have it back.but not a good idea displayed by the guy.
Well Say Sir,
Actually They Can Still Find Him With That Numbers On His result.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by NewCaliYork: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Bro,pls teach me coding,i dey see ur comments here and I know say you sure gan,me self wan become Internet entrepreneur.
Craigslists:
Lol

I have long dumped mine in the village. It is useless like Buhari grin

By the grace of God I’m now an internet entrepreneur...if you know, you know.
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by manitoba(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
undecided he is just trying to tell us the certificate is as useless as the weed he is smoking, Nigeria is a scam country, you finish school no work, to get work is by the Grace of God or through connections, you spend 4 to 6 years in school, you will come out and start learning handwork, it well

Canabis is far more useful than that certificate.

It has been proven beyond doubt how it is tgw wonder plant for the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Chocolatesauce(f): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2019
Na Hausa guy na....check well e go be say him papa get money wella
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Garrieveryday: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2019
Just when you think you have seen it all. Obviously Nigerian youths have given up. Characteristics of a failed nation. I rest my case!!!
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by idonhammer: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

I have long dumped mine in the village. It is useless like Buhari grin

By the grace of God I’m now an internet entrepreneur...if you know, you know.

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2019
Yea

A Nigerian degree is worthless these days

Its just like junior waec

Dumped mine seconds after I graduated and activated business mood

You go find work 5-10 years

Come get small good work after 15 years come marry at the age of 45

lipsrsealed undecided
Not my dream

2 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by zibya: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Crystalworld:
What do you expect?
When over 50% of government workers are working with a forged certificates, which hope do you have as a graduate? Where is the hope of getting a job? Have you also forgotten what your president said about your certificate been useless?
Few years back I was in a bank to make a transaction, and one Nigerian custom man with his uniform quietly told me to help him fill a deposit slip, he was unable to spell two hundred thousand naira, I look at his badge “Musa” I shook my head in my mind and said WE ARE FINISHED IN THIS COUNTRY!
you are a liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) / Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.