Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) (7705 Views)

Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by meobizy(f): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2019
mozel247:
Anytime I see dead body no matter who d person is. I get emotional. It constantly reminds me that I will b just like that someday. Worst if I visit mug. My God. Life is vanity. And not worth all this stress, greed for wealth and others
The greed for wealth is not necessarily for you.
It is to feed your family both living and unborn.
Almost everybody knows they won’t take their money to the other side but it doesn’t stop them accumulating wealth.
I know life is vanity but it doesn’t mean I’ll fold my hands and watch my family starve.

1 Like

Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by meobizy(f): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Groaning is the reason people came up with vampire myths.
Anyone interested should Google it, I don’t have the power to type epistles.
Groaning is also the reason our illiterate morticians physically assault corpses: the act scares them so bad they feel the body is accusing them of causing their untimely demise.

My driver once told me a story of how we went to claim a friend’s body and the mortician directed him to a pile of fresh bodies.
With each turn of a body met with a groan the mortician rained slaps on the corpse, claiming he’s too old and weathered for them to haunt him since he didn’t cause their deaths.
Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by czarina(f): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2019
meobizy:
Anyone interested should Google it, I don’t have the power to type epistles.
Groaning is also the reason our illiterate morticians physically assault corpses: the act scares them so bad they feel the body is accusing them of causing their untimely demise.

My driver once told me a story of how we went to claim a friend’s body and the mortician directed him to a pile of fresh bodies.
With each turn of a body met with a groan the mortician rained slaps on the corpse claiming he’s too old and weathered for them to haunt him since he didn’t cause their deaths.
Such ignorance! grin

Thanks for this...

1 Like

Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2019
Since the romance section is most active you decided to paste a taste of your job,nice write up Sha,please play by the rules next time we have a lot of people who are still growing up and could be misguided by little acts.
Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by bigpriik: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2019
omale88:
Since the romance section is most active you decided to paste a taste of your job,nice write up Sha,please play by the rules next time we have a lot of people who are still growing up and could be misguided by little acts.

Nigerians too like romance ...
Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2019
omale88:
Since the romance section is most active you decided to paste a taste of your job, nice write up Sha,please play by the rules next time we have a lot of people who are still growing up and could be misguided by little acts.

Lolz.... Apologies!
Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2019
meobizy:

With each turn of a body met with a groan the mortician rained slaps on the corpse, claiming he’s too old and weathered for them to haunt him since he didn’t cause their deaths.

Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

The Eight Creepiest Things Witnessed By Morticians

Morticians have a close up glimpse of life, death and sometimes the space beyond death. It seems as though a plethora of creepy stories would come out of their occupations, and here is a list of the most hair-raising stories shared by them:

Groaning

If corpses have a lungful of air, then moving them causes it to release. When the air travels through their throat, you get some minor vocalization, but it’s usually just a sigh, gurgle or rattle.

The “groan” is more of a noise coming from the abdomen, you would never mistake it for a living moan. There is no movement in the bodies after death, bodies NEVER sit up on their own.

“It still gets me sometimes, though, if I’m working alone.”

Body Movement

This is extremely rare. And usually only occurs in the smaller muscles. Out of the thousands of bodies my family has seen, only one still had muscle movement after death.

"The deceased’s fingers were twitching “like he was playing the piano”.

Nail Growth

Different parts, tissues, and cells of your body will die off at different rates. It is your skin cells that will live longest. In fact, they will stay alive for up to 3 days before joining the remainder of the body in clinical death.

However it is a myth that your hair and nails continue to grow after death.

The reality is your skin, without moisture, begins to shrink, which reveals more of your hair and nails.
Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by mhizv(f): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
check bestgore dot com grin thank me later

Lol I visit there often. Creepy
Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
bigpriik:

Nigerians too like romance ...
its the major concern in our society thats why.families emerge from here if you get what I mean.
Re: 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) by tunize(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
mozel247:
Anytime I see dead body no matter who d person is. I get emotional. It constantly reminds me that I will b just like that someday. Worst if I visit mug. My God. Life is vanity. And not worth all this stress, greed for wealth and others
We think alike man. Same tin goes right in my head like i sit and sey to myself one day me too i'm going to die someday. And the scary question that pops on my head is how is it going to be and how will i know am no more? Truth is no matter how careful we are, is something that is going to happen knowingly or unknowningly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? / Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) / Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend(videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.