Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? (12760 Views)

Poll: Is she cheap?

Yes, of course!: 4% (7 votes)
Probably not.: 95% (160 votes)
This poll has ended

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by IBDat(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2007
neelsel:

That's why I enjoy and take liberty of distributing numbers that belong to various institutions in around the Tri state area. So if and when the fools believe that they have gotten one on me, their ego suddenly gets crush when the person on the other end of the line picks up and answers " Thank you for calling Kings County Hospital, if you know the extention of your party dial it now, or wait for futher instructions"  ROFLMAO!!!!!

That's just childish n cold - Tut angry
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by pmdaboh(f): 1:02am On May 10, 2007
[b]Sometime you just connect with a person. A telephone number does not mean she is saying you are welcome in her bed. Perhaps she liked the way it felt when she talked with you, for there was something between you two that she wanted to pursue and did not have to "play games". Perhaps she is just a real person (you know genuine and good in heart).

What was her personality like? I mean did she act cheap, talk cheap, or suggest something that seemed cheap? If you know you heart, know you are not playing games, and just want to see what this person is all about, why not give him your number immediately. Maybe she had the time to talk to you at 2 a.m. in the morning, for she was just that impressed with you and with what you were saying.

We really can not tell you if a woman is cheap, for it is by your own personal standards (likes and dislikes) that you will ultimately judge her and decide whether you want to pursue her further. This is a new day and a new season. Women (especially American women) are bold and know what they want or do not want. Time for games is over; let's all be for real.
[/b]
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by neelsel(f): 1:03am On May 10, 2007
IBDat:

That's just childish n cold - Tut angry

Better to be termed according to you "childish n cold" than CHEAP. Keep your opinion to yourself, don't attempt to push it down my throat, Ta Ta.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Okeamu1(m): 1:38am On May 10, 2007
Its simple, if u meet a girl at the right time and at the right place, and right situation, she will drop for u, go thank ur God for such a lucky day,
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by achinu(m): 1:44am On May 10, 2007
Dude, get over it already!!! Just because a chic gives u her digits & ask that u call her doesn't make her CHEAP! Man, THIS IS THE 2007!!!!!!!!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by monshege: 1:46am On May 10, 2007
you collected her number, are you cheap?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by samsilo(m): 1:54am On May 10, 2007
This Guy obviously has very little experience with women and could not believe his luck that a girl gave him a number in 2 hours that some guys could have got in 10 mins.
He is just overwhelmed angry angry.
Get a life sad
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by ghettochyk(f): 2:31am On May 10, 2007
this guy musta lived under a rock.

@ topic starter
what's cheap about her giving away her number? did she tell you she wants to do anything with yo behind?
do you think YOU are cheap for taking her number? or did you decide not to be cheap by NOT giving her YOUR number and taking her's instead so she'll be the cheap one? little kidz and they questions *sux teeth**

would you considr all the guys dat wanna give me their numbers cheap? or wud i be cheap if i took it?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by ikamefa(f): 3:03am On May 10, 2007
what a thread @ topic  i believe you have received enough insults in here to last you a life time   grin

that girl aint cheap , she just  knows what she wants and she is straight up to the point about it

you on the other hand ,have issues

remove the chewing gum blocking your medula , wake up and smell the roses

its 2007 helloooooooooooooo!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by westsidema(f): 4:36am On May 10, 2007
ahh why do u think like that if she gave out ur number? n you're askin if she's cheap? pls don't think like that. it does'nt always mean she's cheap when she gave out her number. as far as am concerned, is guys that do ask 4 da lady's number. sometimes the lady gives out, depends on the look or statue of the guy.

for example i have dis pretty gurl friend of mine, she's 17 but looks like she's 20 or 21. in a party, a man or a guy that looks like cheif or a married man asked my friend's number. n my friend was like "no, am sorry sir".

damn we both laughed after the man finished askin her. cuz sometimes they're like booty-callers. LOL
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by westsidema(f): 4:38am On May 10, 2007
sometimes it depends on the gurl-type. some just want to meet more friends n loves hangin-out, etc of that stuff. while some r like i wanna be ur guy or something like that. some r like they want to know what u have n after they get it out from n run away.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Pain(m): 4:58am On May 10, 2007
Then Go Ahed And Buy Her. tongue
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by dakmanzero(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2007
lol

ladies, watch and learn

if u want some ignorant, irritating idiot to stop bugging you, just give him 'your' number (could be your aunt's number) and beg him to call you at 2AM in the night and tell you which hotel you should book a room at and what flavour of condom u should get him

lololololol

when I was younger, I hated the whole play-hard-to-get shindig because I thought it was dishonest, and that women should be more forthcoming with their emotons. However having interacted with many people just like this freaking idiot, I understand why women have to play coy and run up and down the street before they let u get 'em. Cheap indeed. slowpoke.

(sadly, it also means that the only way to avoid going out of your mind as a guy is to chase multiple girls at a time, since u never know who really doesnt have your time, an whos just playing hardtoget, )
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Ronke2811(f): 8:08am On May 10, 2007
@ frankies
i think she made a mistake by giving you her personal number, maybe if she had given you that of a military man or police you wud have been in either detention or guard room now.
i wonder the planet you came from? shocked
if u didnt have any wrong motive y then shuld you collect her number and then have the gut to call her names
be careful cos you will begin to teach the innocent ladies how to lie. lipsrsealed
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by goldensax(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2007
well the girl could do that becos you have been on her case, And again some guys could be real pest,
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by snatchmore(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2007
That guy is something else really. how i wish the girl in question can hear you say all this things. i'm sure she would have taken you to be one nice guy or something and now here are you making comment out nothing.
what if she slept with you on the first day? i wonder what you would have done.
One thing that i notice this days is that people are trying to be matured and nice.
maybe she saw you as someone she can talk to and saw no reason to play hard.
dont take as a weakness. she might not.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Kashif(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2007
@post,

Your post is the most annoying post I have ever come across!!!!!! You have simply shown that you are a playboy. Can you imagine? She only gave you her number and you think she's cheap? You are an under-achiever! You think you have gotten something abi? How old are you by the way? You expected her to refuse giving you her number? What exactly do you want?

That was really disappointing cry cry So you encourage women to be acting hard? Playing hard to me, does not add any value. Infact, it pisses me off.

If you have insinuated to the girl that she is cheap then, you owe her king-size apology! I don't think you are contemporary. This is the 21st Century man.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by bennie019(f): 9:32am On May 10, 2007
na wa for someguys o, when has giving one' number become being cheap? u need to grow up
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by pearlyseed(f): 9:39am On May 10, 2007
U know what i think Frankie, leave the babe alone. Since u r not getting the kind of response u want, i think its better to go a another babe who can play hard to get. grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by onyekang1(f): 9:58am On May 10, 2007
Hey gals, wat r we goin 2 do, 2 eva satisfy these assholes ? angry angry
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by GeminiII(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2007
the Guy is a typical African man from the stone age. anyway we dont kno ur age that would have helped diagonize ur problem. this days pple have changed as adults Male/female if u see some thing you like, just go for it whats the fronting all about I prefer girls that are open minded and go for what they want. when i asked my fiancee out initially i was suprised that she did not give me any problems she also confessed that she liked me and things just gelled for both of us but believe you me i couldn't sleep with her until about 7 months later.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by pek(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2007
there has not been any action to indicate thus.even if ther were,let her do so.dont be too fast in judging her.it may just be a harmless exchange of numbers.after all ,we all value the friendship of the opposite sex.she might have taken a little fancy for you maybe the way you smiled at her.i dont want to believe she just walked up to you and gave you her number.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by stellose(f): 10:33am On May 10, 2007
@ frankies,
I think she saw something in you that she likes, infact i think she likes you.
she wont give you her number , if she has not ransacked her eyes on you.

I cant give a man my number if am not attracted to you,
call her she likes you, that does not mean she is cheap
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by sewhenu(m): 10:36am On May 10, 2007
Hey frank, i guess you are just being weird, i think she giving you her number after the chat was cool,i guess she was only being matured.she may not be cheap as you assume, you may be getting the wrong signals.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by tasiana(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2007
Pain:

Then Go Ahed And Buy Her. tongue

thanks for this candid advice.

@ Frankie

Oh yea poor lonely soul.
get over thyself! angry
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 10, 2007
men!
u must b frm another galaxy
do u think the girl will really fall so easily? such girls r jst good in PR, so dnt tk her 2 b cheap cos u'll regret it.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by bdaf(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2007
oh boy, the girl give her number that one nor mean say cheap at all. abe u nor know say that na the quickest way to take drive you com mut from her life.,,
give u the number because, na e u want,      abe nairalanders make we nor mind this guy because, girl never jist ham once.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by boraddo(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2007
how are u even sure she gave u her real number? some girls could be that smart o smiley
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by ovadose(f): 11:26am On May 10, 2007
ignorant pple like this watch good things pass right in front of their faces, because they are following some useless guidlines. There are no rules to love , dating or socializinge, the sooner people realize this, the easier things get for them, and the fuller the experiences they have.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Geezle(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2007
mY GUY NO MIND ALL THESE POSTERS, NA BEEF: U CAN IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF GALS SHOWING THEMSELVES.
ANY WAY, GIVE US HER NUMBER MAKE WE TELL AM SAY U SAY SHE CHEAP MAKE WE SEE WHETHER SHE GO CALL U AGAIN, ODE cry
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by elronb: 11:51am On May 10, 2007
@frankies,
Im sorry,but you have a corrupt mind.I dont know why guys think this way,its v.bad.
She is just a free girl and i dont think she is cheap,pls,erase that mentality.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by arshy(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2007
u dey over happy say at last some body answer u at last
,i feel u my guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Are Bored Of Sleeping With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs / How Expensive Is Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.