Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? (12761 Views)

Poll: Is she cheap?

Yes, of course!: 4% (7 votes)
Probably not.: 95% (160 votes)
This poll has ended

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Waxxy(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2007
Girls that are experienced in the game will give u thier number the very minute you ask, that don't mean ull get nothing. So i dont think you start seeing yourself as a local champion

I met this BIG girl once, enjoyed a good night with her and got her 2 numbers, she hasn't picked up my calls since then
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Elgaxton(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2007
Abeg this guy is hell of a boring guy, how come the girl don cheap when she has not

agreed to ur toast, na wah 4 u o, abeg 4ward the girl number!

I can bet u she aint goin further than being just a friend!!

so just erase that word "cheap" if u learn am newly

Nairalanders kwenu!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Chigotex(f): 12:18pm On May 10, 2007
What's ur stress man? if u think she is cheap why not forget it - I mean don't call and see if she disturbs u. May then u can let us know ur er right that she is cheap otherwise u er the cheap one. Or do u think men don't be cheap!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Elgaxton(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2007
Geezle:

mY GUY NO MIND ALL THESE POSTERS, NA BEEF: U CAN IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF GALS SHOWING THEMSELVES.
ANY WAY, GIVE US HER NUMBER MAKE WE TELL AM SAY U SAY SHE CHEAP MAKE WE SEE WHETHER SHE GO CALL U AGAIN, ODE cry

Guy I dey feeeeel u O!!!

The guy na heavyyy ODE grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by kike001(f): 12:30pm On May 10, 2007
shes probably just makin it easy 4 u
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by aadejare(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2007
A beg that is not a big deal she feel you and gave you that number [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by tenik: 12:56pm On May 10, 2007
Orisirisi,  that is why i preach fronting,  can you imagine a guy sending in a post like this, 
Anyway,  have whispered a silent to God to change this girl,s mind and let her give you the toughest time,  infact you should not see her break light.
Haba,  giving you her no might av been your first test which am sure you have failed woefully, 
And also you might have had her no for some better reason,  if u don't have negative plans,  this is not an issue,  i call it Nonsense,
Do me a favour,  and give me the girl,s no,  and wait to see if the no u have would not be useless,  nonsense,  olodo ni e!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by nawa1(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2007
4 me oo, d cheapest girls na d wans weh dey play "hard 2 get".

i dey rate dem very low, and if i finally get dem, lipsrsealed
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Rhea(f): 1:10pm On May 10, 2007
Oh Boy,

The girl just sold you a dummy, and it's working quite well. You are now in a dilemma wondering if the girl is worth more than a one-night stand.

I guess you bugged the hell out of her life that she just sold you the I-am-that-cheap-dummy. Now you're having second thoughts about dating her ot not

Now she's about to get rid of you. grin

For all ya ladies in the house, I guess you just learnt how to get rid of a guy in, well a little over 24hrs. grin
Just pop otu your number like a hot bread out of a toaster, and he'll be wondering if you're worth a nickel.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by boye1: 1:21pm On May 10, 2007
can i have her number let me investigate whether she is cheap or not. grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by dezi(f): 2:03pm On May 10, 2007
Na wa oooooooooooooooo,naija babes don suffer.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by anabell(f): 2:15pm On May 10, 2007
@topic, dat y i enjoy playin hard to get grin, becos of freaks like u.A 30YRS OLD MAN WITH D BRAIN OF A 2YRS OLD
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by donjohano(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2007
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap?

She must be a Nairalander
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Waxxy(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2007
donjohano:

if nairaland girls catch you ehh, lol
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by dremoney(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2007
u b stupid boy o!!!! mayb it was outta pity she gave u her Aunty's number ab-initio.
u will obviously b a mis-fit if she unconciously allow's sm kindda date with u.
ur waka stil dey very very far, ur mentality is minus -one.
ol boy,u Bleep up no b small.

anyway sha,since she appears so cheap to u,
I PRAY U GET A CHICK THAT WILL TAKE 8 MONTHS TO GIVE A PECK.then u go bgin count down to gettin down low in (make i pity u) 20months. grin tongue
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by dremoney(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2007
Waxxy:

Girls that are experienced in the game will give u their number the very minute you ask, that don't mean ull get nothing. So i don't think you start seeing yourself as a local champion

I met this BIG girl once, enjoyed a good night with her and got her 2 numbers, she hasn't picked up my calls since then

eh-ya,
bros sorry o. cheesy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by hahaha2(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2007
The fact she gave u d digits dont mean she will give u the goodies. So dont get ahead of urself, will put u inbetween loser and nerd, cos if u block girls on a regular, u wud no dat they will always give the digits, unless u are a very gameless dude. I have collected a lot of nos, but not as many p***ys. If u get what i mean.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by bebe2007(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2007
[color=#990000]Are u 4 real?? come off your high horse, she is a decent lady. You guys chattered and she gave you her phone number, whats the biggy? I personally think only a civilized girl would do that. Maybe you are used to Bush girls cuz i really donot see the problem.

Call her and try to ask her for SEX first, then you can conclude if she is cheap or not.
My guy am in Marketing, i get alot of numbers and i do give my number to alot of people i meet. They would come in handy one day or the other. Maybe thats her strategy ok MR EXPENSIVE angry angry  Telling you to call at 2am grin grin she figures you are poor (Sorry mate) that you probably cannot afford credit except midnite free calls cheesy cheesy Now seriously she is only trying to establish a rapport. wink
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by IBDat(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2007
donjohano:

LMFAO
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Godfathern(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2007
You know we guys value them when a bit hard to get.

that is the craziest thing I have hard this yr. well maybe thats you.

that Lady is too civilized for you, she is operating in a higher frequency than yourself. wish I have one like that, I will take her to the alter in 6months time.

firstly she revealed to u by that act that she knows what she wants and when she finds it she gives in.
secondly she shows you that she is not the hide and seek hypocrites
thirdly she shows you that she has an open hear and the courage to take risk
fourthly she shows you that she is the trusting type, she trust easily

what else do want frm a Lady, apart frm the fact that she is beautiful.
man that Babe is not cheap, she is hard to come by, count yourself lucky. wink wink wink
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by inze(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2007
I believe by you the guy must have a different view from what he used to have about the gurl, at least this posts have put some doubts in his mind.

But wait ooo, you no tell us whether u try call the number and e tell you "which kind number u dial, e no dey work joo"

Well if you haven't, try it, you never can tell.

Either way, Wish u well
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by babadee(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2007
Jeez!
dudes like this(poster) give the rest of us the creeps, i mean i pray everyday to meet a chic who'll keep it real and not give me looooonnnnggg tin only for this dickhead to say this.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by busygirl(f): 6:35pm On May 10, 2007
@ poster, you're not serious. When you saw her she attracted you, now dat she gave you her number she's cheap. I'm really shaking my head for you. I wish I knew the girl. . . She doesn't deserve ingrates like you shocked
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by OmoEko1(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2007
Some Guys are funny sha shocked shocked shocked see this useless boy just because she gave u her # now is cheap, who know is she gave you a fake # cheesy cheesy,
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by busygirl(f): 7:00pm On May 10, 2007
you're right omo-eko. YOU don't even know if it's fake number.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by OmoEko1(f): 7:43pm On May 10, 2007
busygirl:

you're right omo-eko. YOU don't even know if it's fake number.
Do u know what i think happened, he called that # the girl gave him and realized it was fake, so out of frustration he created this thread by calling her cheap because his ego was let down. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 10, 2007
unfortunately i think i may be the 'cheap','desperate' chick he is talking about. i met this guy at a cafe yesterday and as i was about to leave he followed me down and asked for my no. he asked if he could call at night i told him he could but if i was sleeping i would not answer. the thing is i usually switch off my phone at night, i just did not want to be rude. He called me this morning and told me that he tried to call but he my phone was off, he asked if he could come to my house i said no. Anyway, i now know how to relate to him. This does not mean i will be rude to people because i have made a lot of friends who are close to me both male and female and ve given them my no on the first day. guess what the guy just called now . i don't think of myself as cheap or desperate i just have don't like being rude  to people and i wont start now.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by adeboo(f): 9:12pm On May 10, 2007
God bless you jare Layi.

In this day and age, if you see what you want and really like, you dont let it pass you by and if you do well its your palava.

Considering that the world has evolved so much that women propose marriage to men, i dont think so.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by busygirl(f): 9:18pm On May 10, 2007
are you sure you're d one in question. . . IF you're the one dat guy doesn't deserve you.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by donan(m): 12:50am On May 11, 2007
if a gyal is too positive to u on first meeting, she may act the same to any other person. So be careful. At least she shouldn't give you full access! like u can call her any time.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by DeGlory(f): 1:18am On May 11, 2007
Well if u were to be my Brother i will tell u she is not cheap and that word cheap does not exist in da female WOrld, no woman is cheap! Imagine One Stupid guy calling your Sister CHEAP! How would u feel?
please oga SIR , i am nt trying to be hard on you or rude in anyway but Just want you to take da word "CHEAP LADY" out of your mind and stop think that way b4 u end up marrying an expensive pretender ,

Every one has in his/her mind how his/her ideal man/ woman should look! Who knows, maybe u swept her off her fit with your expensive look cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Godfathern(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2007
donan:

if a gyal is too positive to u on first meeting, she may act the same to any other person. So be careful. At least she shouldn't give you full access! like u can call her any time.

This is indeed a wrong mentality. thats why most Ladies get confused on how to treat you right. If you need her and she gives in, you say she gives in too easily and that means she does so to another person outside and if she resist you, you say she is not romantic, understanding or considerate.

The fact that a Lady is "too positive" to you does not mean that she is to every dicks and harry. it simply means that she trips for you.
period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs / How Expensive Is Your Relationship? / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.