Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* (5796 Views)

Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong / Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. / When Her Sex Drive Is Twice As High As Your's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Dechymmytv(f): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2019
Linus MBA, weldone

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by sterlingD(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2019
During the course of courting did he not discuss sex with his partner?If the marriage is still fresh it means the partner is trying to cure the KONJI that has accumulated over a period of time,They are married now the partner needs to cool down and slow down to enjoy it they are not in a war zone.You dont rush to when you are eating well prepared good food.Now that he knows the how strong the partner's sex drive is,he should step up his game.There are ways he can pleasure his wife before and during sex which will match his partner's sex drive.Both of them need to see a Counsellor/Therapist.That boyfriend option is not the solution at all.
Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by bentwood85(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
davillian:
Its not about her sex drive
You are not satisfying her.
After a good Bleep even if na 1round both of una suppose sleep.

I only smash my gf weekends
Friday night to Sunday eve.
We de do 6-10 rounds
Sometimes even more.

not enough bro.... I mean it..... 6-10 round is an average of 3 rounds per day..

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by rex444(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
You don't sound married to me but anyhow, eat veggies more and chocolate and look for side meals like pizza n stuff by d side immediately after every round ... Look for what will make U wanna bounce back at her else she don leave U oooo

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Pascopele: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
bentwood85:

not enough bro.... I mean it..... 6-10 round is an average of 3 rounds per day..
Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Maljp: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2019
Sex is really a crucial part of life of every person. The sexual power is really a blessing as it helps you to please your partner. It is the biggest charm of life to spend a great teacher on bed. It is a relief for all of us to live a life in a pleasing manner. Am I right?

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Pascopele: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Are you a sex therapist?
Maljp:
Sex is really a crucial part of life of every person. The sexual power is really a blessing as it helps you to please your partner. It is the biggest charm of life to spend a great teacher on bed. It is a relief for all of us to live a life in a pleasing manner. Am I right?

To Date a Black American / Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With