Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1082151 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
airmark:

I asked you first, show me a world cup leku leja match, boatank was the official man of the match. Don't duck. I am ready to finish you today. Gotze was the man of the match Germany vs argentina (Final), Hummels (defender like boatank) was man of the match , Germany vs France (Q/final) . Tell me any world cup match your boatank pulled a great performance that was awarded man of the match?

The last time Boateng and Terry were on the same field below was their rating

WHenever he isnt playing Eduador he becomes as useless as Edor ijapa

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/jun/27/world-cup-2010-england-player-ratings
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/jun/27/world-cup-2010-germany-player-ratings

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

The last time Boateng and Terry were on the same field below was their rating
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/jun/27/world-cup-2010-england-player-ratings
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/jun/27/world-cup-2010-germany-player-ratings

Don't bring another argument.

Just show me a world cup leku leja match, boatank was the official man of the match. Don't duck. I am ready to finish you today. Gotze was the man of the match Germany vs argentina (Final), Hummels (defender like boatank) was man of the match , Germany vs France (Q/final) . Tell me any world cup match your boatank pulled a great performance such that he was awarded the man of the match?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
airmark:

Don't bring another argument.

Just show me a world cup leku leja match, boatank was the official man of the match. Don't duck. I am ready to finish you today. Gotze was the man of the match Germany vs argentina (Final), Hummels (defender like boatank) was man of the match , Germany vs France (Q/final) . Tell me any world cup match your boatank pulled a great performance such that he was awarded the man of the match?

Show me any FINAL world cup or CL where John Terry was top 4 in the match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
In a Big game below was John Terry's rating

That is Boatnk at 21 and John Terry at his peak 29

[size=18pt]Terry- 4[/size]: Completely misjudged the long ball that led to Klose's goal and after a brilliant display against Slovenia he ended his tournament as a flop along with several of his team-mates.

[size=18pt]Boateng- 6[/size]: A great block to deny Milner what looked like a certain goal. Milner and Cole had little success on his side
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Show me any FINAL world cup or CL where John Terry was top 4 in the match

How many world cup matches had boatank played in his life?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
airmark:

How many world cup matches had boatank played in his life?

How many World cup and CL matches has Terry played all his career? He has been a pro footballer for over 15yrs

Show me ANY CL or world cup final where he was among the top 4 players rated in hthe match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
The summary of Terry's career

Terry- 4: Completely misjudged the long ball that led to Klose's goal and after a brilliant display against Slovenia [size=14pt]he ended his tournament as a flop[/size] along with several of his team-mates.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
The summary of Terry's career

Individual
PFA Player of the Year: 2004–05
PFA Team of the Year: 2003–04, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2014–05
FIFA World Cup Team of the Tournament: 2006
FIFPro World XI: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
ESM Team of the Year: 2004–05, 2008–09, 2009–10
UEFA Club Football Awards Best Defender: 2005, 2008, 2009
UEFA Team of the Year: 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009
Chelsea Player of the Year: 2001, 2006

Just show me boatank individual awards and need just a single world cup leku leja match, where boatank was the official man of the match. Don't duck. I am ready to finish you today. Gotze was the man of the match Germany vs argentina (Final), Hummels (defender like boatank) was man of the match , Germany vs France (Q/final) . Tell me any world cup match your boatank pulled a great performance such that he was awarded the man of the match?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
While John Terry was playing Ecuador, BoaTANk was shining against Argentina

The only top nation Terry met in his world cup career this was how it ended

Terry- 4: Completely misjudged the long ball that led to Klose's goal and after a brilliant display against Slovenia [size=18pt]he ended his tournament as a flop[/size] along with several of his team-mates.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Terry- 4: Completely misjudged the long ball that led to Klose's goal and after a brilliant display against Slovenia [size=18pt]he ended his tournament as a flop[/size] along with several of his team-mates.

John Terry Individual honours

Just show me boatank individual awards and also I need just a single world cup leku leja match, where boatank was the official man of the match. Don't duck. I am ready to finish you today. Gotze was the man of the match Germany vs argentina (Final), Hummels (defender like boatank) was man of the match , Germany vs France (Q/final) . Tell me any world cup match your boatank pulled a great performance such that he was awarded the man of the match?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you actually graduate from Feyingbole Grammar school? If you dont understand what pep was saying

When are you and Luiz going to apologize to the family of the man your god David Luiz killed

this man has been following Brazil before Luiz was born and that omokomo ikeji aja killed him. David Luiz should be named Ajantala
First of all, it's a BIOGRAPHY not an AUTOBIOGRAPHY.Pep didn't write a word.Who's looking like the Feyingbole graduate now? Why not go and charge David Luiz with manslaughter or murder.Why you come dey curse David Luiz abi the man na your family? Panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
airmark:

John Terry Individual honours

Just show me boatank individual awards and also I need just a single world cup leku leja match, where boatank was the official man of the match. Don't duck. I am ready to finish you today. Gotze was the man of the match Germany vs argentina (Final), Hummels (defender like boatank) was man of the match , Germany vs France (Q/final) . Tell me any world cup match your boatank pulled a great performance such that he was awarded the man of the match?

BOATANK World cup winner. Boateng achieved John Terry's dream of going to the world cup when terry was going to the world cup, his hopes was to win the cup. Boateng is living Terry's dreams

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
First of all, it's a BIOGRAPHY not an AUTOBIOGRAPHY.Pep didn't write a word.Who's looking like the Feyingbole graduate now? Why not go and charge David Luiz with manslaughter or murder.Why you come dey curse David Luiz abi the man na your family? Panadol for another man's headache.

The blood of the man is on you and Luiz. David Luiz incompetence and failure killed one of the icon of Brazilian football

Pkasso this is the defender you have been promoting for years? The defender who caused the death of brazils biggest fan and brought sorrow to the life of 250m people

You should be send to aiyelala for selling the public a fake footballer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
i dunno why raumdeuter wastes his time to argue with idiotic twerps.

the top 3 defenders in the world at the moment are boateng, pique and ramos. after them there is a lot of solid defenders but those 3 stand out. boating looks ridiculously insane these days....he's destroying everything put in front of him. his build-up play has improved massively too. there's no defender currently in the EPL that can touch boateng. he's that good....man city must be kicking themselves for letting him go.

another pogba moment for an EPL club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
coogar:

the top 3 defenders in the world at the moment are boateng, pique and ramos. after them there is a lot of solid defenders but those 3 stand out. boating looks ridiculously insane these days....he's destroying everything put in front of him. his build-up play has improved massively too. there's no defender currently in the EPL that can touch boateng. he's that good....man city must be kicking themselves for letting him go.

Case closed

Pataki you dey hear?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Playmaking from the back. Thats another part of his game that has improved. See that pass to Lewandoski vs City

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

The blood of the man is on you and Luiz. David Luiz incompetence and failure killed one of the icon of Brazilian football

Pkasso this is the defender you have been promoting for years? The defender who caused the death of brazils biggest fan and brought sorrow to the life of 250m people

You should be send to aiyelala for selling the public a fake footballer
Why you dey lie on top David Luiz' head? Governor Pataki said the man had cancer.If you no wan hear, you fit carry Luiz go court.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
Why you dey lie on top David Luiz' head? Governor Pataki said the man had cancer.If you no wan hear, you fit carry Luiz go court. before.yo

Shey na today the man get cancer? why be say na David Luiz aggravate the man health issues like he did to 250M innocent people whose only crime was sharing Nationality with him?

All those people that were crying in the stadium, lost their mind, lost their house, lost their national pride lost everything

I ask you, What was their offence to David Luiz for him to punish them with that level of incompetence on the world stage

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
coogar:

Nibo le le ti jawa ti o lokun lorun? Abeg park well.While Boateng has improved thanks to Pep, he is certainly nowhere near any of the top CBs in the game.A defender like him is not deserving of such elite company.If gifting penalties and getting sent off in space of seconds is your thing, then BoaTHONG is your dream CB.Why would City be regretting selling him when he is always dashing them awoof whenever they take on Bayern?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
Playmaking from the back. Thats another part of his game that has improved. See that pass to Lewandoski vs City

Abeg i've seen better.Dante's assists for Muller's goals vs City the previous season would have even Alonso go green with envy.An accurate 50+m yard assist and he even repeated the same trick in the second leg.That was Dante at his playmaking best.Ki Olohun forun ke Dante grin grin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
Nibo le le ti jawa ti o lokun lorun? Abeg park well.While Boateng has improved thanks to Pep, he is certainly nowhere near any of the top CBs in the game.A defender like him is not deserving of such elite company.If gifting penalties and getting sent off in space of seconds is your thing, then BoaTHONG is your dream CB.Why would City be regretting selling him when he is always dashing them awoof whenever they take on Bayern?

Oloridota ni coogar. He once said depay would destroy Swansea if they meet, only for depay to be one of the flops of the match. Coogar should be analyzing Mario games. Aguero and Oscar will always like to play against boatank till jesus comes.

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2014/07/osar.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pkasso, this is who coogar (mumu analyst) and raumdeuter (apoda analyst) called best defender in the world . grin Boatank, the f00l even wanted to score annoying own goal against Neuer. grin Neuer has been covering his errors since 1400 AD.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
airmark:

Oloridota ni coogar. He once said depay would destroy Swansea if they meet, only for depay to be one of the flops of the match. Coogar should be analyzing Mario games. Aguero and Oscar will always like to play against boatank till jesus comes.

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2014/07/osar.gif[/img]

Dude just came storming in like a rabid dog.He should stick to his 'Rooney or no Rooney arguments' with Elampiro.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pataki:

Iro lo ma e! The man had been diagnosed of cancer. Oniro buruku oshi!

Every of your useless lies will be exposed on this board. grin

grin grin grin grin

We will keep on exposing his lies. Raumdeuter is a born liar.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
Dude just came storming in like a rabid dog.He should stick to his 'Rooney or no Rooney arguments' with Elampiro.

We know him in rap section, he is a very useless fellow.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Case closed

Pataki you dey hear?
LOL. You see why you are called an apoda analyst. Alai lojuti ni e. Coogar is a salesman on this board and you want me to take him serious? You this Oluyole goat! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2015
airmark:

Wow that's what I am talking about. You are learning fast, that's how to use the adjective (useless). If you want to use useless as a noun, you add -ness. Good one, son. Happy for you. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Oponu ni e!! I knew what I was driving at from the get go. Mr I don't know the difference between being and been
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2015
airmark:

We know him in rap section, he is a very useless fellow.
No be Sauron? Dude and Ibime had some beef going on back in the day.Rumor has it he was stealing people's lines.His 'biting' skills were so legendary, they nicknamed 'Suarez' grin.Na pesin wey i know very well.I am no rapper, but i do admire the art.You are not a bad emcee yourself.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2015
So airmiles too na rapper? grin As for Ibime, I don challenge am so tey.....na ramirez and emenalo rhymes I go use cremate am for the rap section.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2015
pkasso:
You wish! For your mind na you think say you be champion.Schizophrenic dunce.Shey na until i bludgeon your maggot-infested skull to pieces before you know say dem don finish you? Yaba Left must be missing a patient.This was a MISmatch right from the onset.Something like Germany vs San Marino or Bayern Munich vs Dinamo Zagreb grin.Morrafucka!

Ajasco40, Clap for yourself, at least you have succeeded in derailing the original argument.Tell us why Jerome Boateng has no individual honours to his name despite playing for 2 of the best sides in world football.
I am not the one that has been groaning up and down like a Silverback on her menses. Hoeponu is it me you are forming Kratos and Ajigijaga for? Emi e o gbe. I have proven beyond all reasonable doubt that you and I are not on the same intelligence tax bracket. You will soon burst a carotid artery at this rate. Which would be hilarious. Bring on any topic and I will make you look like the Doofus Giwa you are.

Listen here pcunto its not till you recite a bazillion incantations before I dismember you with ease and calm nonchalance. Abinibi yato si ability. Sod0mite oshi

Ewu was talking about corruption, Boko Haram and his alma mater yet claims I derailed the argument. You need brain surgery. I will answer your m0ronic question when you answer the one i asked ab initio. Owo-jo-na
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
This is what they call Ailojuti

You went from

To

To

Now to this

Basically from Messi never got close to Boateng to One fluke tackle?

Do you have any shame at all? By the way Kiloruko agbo-ile yin nIbadan. I am suspecting you
Afofungbemu ni! He has bipolar disorder, he is almost blind, dyslexic, suffers from Down's syndrome and already suffers Alzheimer at a relatively young age. He has seen evidence yet the buffoon keeps arguing shamelessly

pkasso:
One fluke tackle was your only real evidence of Boateng 'dominating' Messi.You really need to look up the meaning of 'dominating' in the dictionary.If too say na A40. i know wetin i for tell am.
Your blindness is physical and spiritual. The polio that affected you as a child has clearly led to blindness. Go and get a decent internet connection and stream that video. Opuro oshi!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.