Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073269 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Goal Vidal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pataki:
So airmiles too na rapper? grin As for Ibime, I don challenge am so tey.....na ramirez and emenalo rhymes I go use cremate am for the rap section.

Ta comot dia. tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you actually graduate from Feyingbole Grammar school? If you dont understand what pep was saying

When are you and Luiz going to apologize to the family of the man your god David Luiz killed

this man has been following Brazil before Luiz was born and that omokomo ikeji aja killed him. David Luiz should be named Ajantala
How person wey get IQ of ekpan fly wan take understand simple english?

David Lulz na Apena. Sending fans to untimely deaths. What a useless player

Meanwhile what is the record for assists? I think Misimovic had 20 in 08/09. Looks like Douglas might top it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
26%-74% Bayern..this one an training on keeping possession.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Beautiful crafted goal... cheesy

Na training pitch be this? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Two goals in quick succession, pretty easy game..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
I can understand why bundesliga isn't regarded by many as important... grin

Teams like Darmstadt should be playing in the 3rd division... angry grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Coman is a BEAST. Maybe premature but i wouldn't mind us buying this kid outrightly by the end of this season if he keeps this up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
coded01:

We call it burnthisleague down.

pkasso:
No be Sauron? Dude and Ibime had some beef going on back in the day.Rumor has it he was stealing people's lines.His 'biting' skills were so legendary, they nicknamed 'Suarez' grin.Na pesin wey i know very well.I am no rapper, but i do admire the art.You are not a bad emcee yourself.

You know am wella. grin grin grin

Pataki:
So airmiles too na rapper? grin As for Ibime, I don challenge am so tey.....na ramirez and emenalo rhymes I go use cremate am for the rap section.

Na Ibadan punchlines go full your verse. Lolololo, local rapper tongue

raumdeuter:
Ex Bayern coach DETTMAR KRAMER is dead
[img]http://mediadb.kicker.de/news/1000/1020/1100/3000/slideshow/794931/800-1384269636_zoom71_crop_546x422_546x422+15+-1.jpg[/img]

Na so so so so death you dey report these days. Ok lemme add one too.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pataki:
Hehehe! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Rode deserves better than how Pep is treating him, that guy is a committed workaholic with nice ball sense.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
A40:

I am not the one that has been groaning up and down like a Silverback on her menses. Hoeponu is it me you are forming Kratos and Ajigijaga for? Emi e o gbe. I have proven beyond all reasonable doubt that you and I are not on the same intelligence tax bracket. You will soon burst a carotid artery at this rate. Which would be hilarious. Bring on any topic and I will make you look like the Doofus Giwa you are.
Listen here pcunto its not till you recite a bazillion incantations before I dismember you with ease and calm nonchalance. Abinibi yato si ability. Sod0mite oshi
Ewu was talking about corruption, Boko Haram and his alma mater yet claims I derailed the argument. You need brain surgery. I will answer your m0ronic question when you answer the one i asked ab initio. Owo-jo-na
It's a well known fact you possess the brainpower of a nematode.See this homoerotic deviant trying to pin his perverted ways on me.Adofuro oshi.Rent boys like you got nothing on me.Dysmorphic ape.I would have to be brain-dead or in coma for you to pose any threat whatsoever.You've been decapitated, eviscerated and castrated all in one swoop.I don't plan on wasting time arguing with intellectual lilliputians like you.Bloody neanderthal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Great game today.The match was one-sided as expected.It was nice seeing Vidal finally get his first Bundesliga goal for Bayern but the highlight for me was Coman.Kid really means business.He is clearly following in the footsteps of Pogba.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
coded01:

The team Madrid beat 6-0 at home last weekend, where should they be playing

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

The team Madrid beat 6-0 at home last weekend, where should they be playing

Bundesliga... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
pkasso:
It's a well known fact you possess the brainpower of a nematode.See this homoerotic deviant trying to pin his perverted ways on me.Adofuro oshi.Rent boys like you got nothing on me.Dysmorphic ape.I would have to be brain-dead or in coma for you to pose any threat whatsoever.You've been decapitated, eviscerated and castrated all in one swoop.I don't plan on wasting time arguing with intellectual lilliputians like you.Bloody neanderthal.
Hahahaha your vigorous denial says it all. Your effeminate tendencies are well-known and just like Common I can see the biatch in you. Everyone knows Denrele na your role model. Sod0mite jati jati

Keep blowing grammar that is beyond your range. I would be here waiting and watching to expose you for the ignoramus you are. Hoeponu wey no know ordinary 'pictorial' dey try impress me with grammar. Bwahahaha! Your inferiority complex is something else

You don't plan on wasting time but you have already been doing so for 2 odd weeks or thereabout? Can you see that you are bipolar and in dire need of help?

You are a Stan! Ibime actually used to think you were me, that is how much of an inferior duplicate you are. You have been effortlessly sonned. Just like Sugar Ray destroyed Roberto Duran till he was screaming "No mas"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:05am On Sep 20, 2015
With out wing duo Robbery approaching the end of their career

And the new black duo Costa and Coman showing glimpses of what they can do

Maybe its time we give them a name Cost-Co For Costa and Coman the Bavarian
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
A40:

I knew what I was driving at from the get go. Mr I don't know the difference between being and been

You knew what? My brother please come with a better defence, you are a nincompoop. Thank God you have learnt your lessons. Happy sunday to you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Even better than the win yesterday was the return of Javi Martinez. We are going to need him this season to get to that next level

With Benatia looking like a perma-crock and Badstuber as well having Javi back is huge even if not at the position I want him to play. Talking about Benatia its looking like he would be out for another 4-6 weeks after another thigh tear angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
airmark:

You knew what? My brother please come with a better defence, you are a nincompoop. Thank God you have learnt your lessons. Happy sunday to you.

I am not a semiliterate halfwit wannabe pundit like you that doesn't know how to spell or display basic verbal reasoning
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
With out wing duo Robbery approaching the end of their career

And the new black duo Costa and Coman showing glimpses of what they can do

Maybe its time we give them a name Cost-Co For Costa and Coman the Bavarian
'CostMan'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
A40:
Even better than the win yesterday was the return of Javi Martinez. We are going to need him this season to get to that next level

With Benatia looking like a perma-crock and Badstuber as well having Javi back is huge even if not at the position I want him to play. Talking about Benatia its looking like he would be out for another 4-6 weeks after another thigh tear angry

The return of Javi Martinez was an emotional moment for everyone. I hope we can ease him into the team gradually so he doesnt suffer a relapse.

Remember how Badstuber came in played a few games and suffered another injury
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
A40:

I am not a semiliterate

Yes you are not a semi illiterate. You are a full illiterate.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gx-HuDXh5bY/UB7neNF3xaI/AAAAAAAACK8/bqkJr19ZZQo/s1600/eddie-murphy-nodding.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
airmark:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gx-HuDXh5bY/UB7neNF3xaI/AAAAAAAACK8/bqkJr19ZZQo/s1600/eddie-murphy-nodding.gif[/img]
hahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mochengladbach manager Lucien Favre sacked

Some people go say EPL dey change managers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Time for Oktoberfest

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2015
coded01:

Bundesliga... grin grin
gringrin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
airmark:

Oponu. This is what we are talking about! An illiterate that can read and write? Lool. Go and demand a refund from whatever institution harbored you as a student. You were clearly duped undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
nairaland is full of mofos, one way like pius ikedia

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

The return of Javi Martinez was an emotional moment for everyone. I hope we can ease him into the team gradually so he doesnt suffer a relapse.

Remember how Badstuber came in played a few games and suffered another injury
Seriously hoping he stays fit this time. His absence has hurt us badly especially with Schweini deteriorating. He has more or less only been available for a little over a season and this is his 4th.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
A40:

Seriously hoping he stays fit this time. His absence has hurt us badly especially with Schweini deteriorating. He has more or less only been available for a little over a season and this is his 4th.

send him to america or the italians, he would stay fit after his come back.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
nyabinghi:
send him to america or the italians, he would stay fit after his come back.
I think he had his knee surgery in the U.S. ACL tears are just the worst thing that can happen to an athlete. You just never know if they are able to ever consistently play at their previous level

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: typicalgamer(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.