Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073973 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On May 31, 2016
A40:

Its a good omen maybe. What's your position on the squad? Who would you have left behind or added?

I would have dropped Podolski and taken Brandt but sources close to the team said Podolski is the team jester and good for team bonding etc
Maybe Mahmoud in midfield to replace Gundogan but these youngsters can make the Olympic team

I think the team is okay, we just need some luck as i cant really see any outstanding team right now. A lot of scoring responsibility would rest on Muller and our defence need to be solid. remember defence wins tournament
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2016
A40:

[s]You stoopid ewu. Thank you for shooting yourself in the foot. You could clearly see I limited my assessment of Hummels to the last two seasons. Can you name any FIFA/UEFA even WAFU shortlist that had Hummels among its elite defenders especially in the 2014/2015 season.

Failure to do that means you retain your crown as Sports section's biggest ret@rd.[/s]

As at the said date of my post Hummels was not ranked among the best defenders in the game which renders you wrong for the. 5,488,489,378,953rd time

Don't play smart. Stand by your words, lemme remind you . You said hummels' team was battling with relegation, use your jaw to rub the ground and appologise for lying to cover your stupidity.

A40:

Eat your heart out Apoche cra cra.

That was a post made when a Hummels led defense was battling relegation and it was highly accurate at the time that is why he didn't make any UEFA or FIFA list. Bilewu

I ask once again what relegation was borrussia dortmund battling with on september 5, 2015? Below is the week 3 bundesliga table that covered the week you made a fool of yourself with that obnoxious comment . Hummels borrusia dortmund was no.1 on the log. May be in german football, there is always relegation battle among the top teams that we might not know about? Address that or ask your boss , ramuzaki to help you out as usual. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:48pm On May 31, 2016
A40:

https://www.beinsports.com/us/bundesliga/news/bayern-munich-criticized-over-mario-goetze-ro/269005

This is what Bayern legend Mehmet SchoolScholl has to say about the matter.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Mehn Airmark don dey catch A40 well these days grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
airmark:

Don't play smart. Stand by your words, lemme remind you . You said hummels' team was battling with relegation, use your jaw to rub the ground and appologise for lying to cover your stupidity.
I ask once again what relegation was borrussia dortmund battling with on september 5, 2015? Below is the week 3 bundesliga table that covered the week you made a fool of yourself with that obnoxious comment . Hummels borrusia dortmund was no.1 on the log. May be in german football, there is always relegation battle among the top teams that we might not know about? Address that or ask your boss , ramuzaki to help you out as usual. grin grin grin
Shut up your mouth Apoche cra cra nobody has time for your pedantry. When you have been boxed into a tight corner you start veering off tangent

Answer the challenge and post any link from any recognized footballing body that ranked Hummels among the elite defenders as at the day or previous season posted. Since you were idle enough to dig posts. That is another assignment for you

Remember the orisun of the discussion was Hummels elite status. Show us why Hummels was an elite defender after a disastrous 2014/2015 season

Dadehmola:

Bebeto. I know you haven't heard of Autocorrect
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Apoche cra cra in Chief

http://m.dw.com/en/mats-hummels-the-worst-i-have-ever-played/a-18609359

This is Hummels himself confirming how badly he played. It is only a brainless mule like you that would dwell on irrelevancies instead of focusing on the subject matter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

I would have dropped Podolski and taken Brandt but sources close to the team said Podolski is the team jester and good for team bonding etc
Maybe Mahmoud in midfield to replace Gundogan but these youngsters can make the Olympic team

I think the team is okay, we just need some luck as i cant really see any outstanding team right now. A lot of scoring responsibility would rest on Muller and our defence need to be solid. remember defence wins tournament
Lool Berni the mascot can do Podudski's job abeg. Dropping Brandt and Bellarabi was unfair IMO.

There is where over-experience becomes a liability

My worry is at Central midfield and with the fullbacks. Can is too damn erratic and I still can't see Schweinsteiger being fit in time.

The CB pairing and Neuer at the back is a bit more assuring

Would you start Mueller or Gomez upfront?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
A40:

He went back to him by putting him on with the Final on the line. He lost his starting position but was not rendered useless. He has been playing subsequent games since the last World Cup and only Mueller has scored more goals than him in that spell

Who I think Pep should bench for him is moot. A guy that deems it fit to play Juan Bernat in a key match and leave Goetze on the bench both legs. How do you defend such manager? Had he played and failed different scenario but you can't call him a failure when you didn't even use him

No one said Kalle has to keep him but he has said he doesn't want to play for Liverpool abi na by force? He has one year to go on his deal, if you won't extend him then let him wind down his deal or go to a club of his choice. You have to realize the player holds the Ace in this instance
Yeah he has been playing because germany has no other attacking option.

You mean pep should play gotze as a left back? Isn't that the position bernat play in our first leg agains athletico. Although I don't like that bernat guy, cuz he hardly make any meaningful tackle or forward runs to save his life. He only know how to pass the ball backwards just like benatia. The only time I fault pep playing bernat instead of gotze was our first leg against barca last season. Gotze should have started that match since both our wingers are out due to injury. Moreover the only reason pep get to play bernat in big match is because of injury to our defenders.

Player hold the ace I get bt going on a free transfer is a lost to bayern plus a 8m pay staying on the bench while a club is ready to buy him. So I think you know why bayern want to sell him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
A40:

https://www.beinsports.com/us/bundesliga/news/bayern-munich-criticized-over-mario-goetze-ro/269005

This is what Bayern legend Mehmet School has to say about the matter.

That Madrid don't want to play James Rodriguez does not mean he should settle for Ifeanyi Ubah FC. Whether the club have faith in him or not is moot, every player has the right to decide where they want to play
Mehmet Scholl is funny. So bayern should extend the contract of an unwanted player simply because he is committed to the club at huh.

But liverpool is not Ifeanyi Ubah FC beside he get to play with his former boss who so believe in him. I think that is a good move for him assuming he accept the offer. Was it not Emre Can who play for liverpool make the german teams to euro.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
omotayos01:

Yeah he has been playing because germany has no other attacking option.

You mean pep should play gotze as a left back? Isn't that the position bernat play in our first leg agains athletico. Although I don't like that bernat guy, cuz he hardly make any meaningful tackle or forward runs to save his life. He only know how to pass the ball backwards just like benatia. The only time I fault pep playing bernat instead of gotze was our first leg against barca last season. Gotze should have started that match since both our wingers are out due to injury. Moreover the only reason pep get to play bernat in big match is because of injury to our defenders.

Player hold the ace I get bt going on a free transfer is a lost to bayern plus a 8m pay staying on the bench while a club is ready to buy him. So I think you know why bayern want to sell him.
Germany has no other attacking option?? OK. How many countries can drop Reus and Bellarabi going into a major tournament

Actually Pep had no choice but to start Bernat the previous year not this season.

Against Atleti I don't see why Goetze didn't start ahead of Thiago in the first leg

It is a loss to Bayern but na afowofa. A player you allowed to rot on the bench would find it hard to accumulate value unless his agent is Jorge Mendes. You refused to extend him knowing fully well a good performance at the Euros would have skyrocketed his value. If we were to replace Mario how much do you think his replacement would cost? What is the difference between that and giving him an extension? Goetze is not a lazy player he was not utilized properly. Simples

If he goes on a free that is on Bayern not Goetze. The boy wants to stay and prove himself, you don't want him to stay, you don't want him to go to a club of his choice. Which kin wickedness be that?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
omotayos01:

Mehmet Scholl is funny. So bayern should extend the contract of an unwanted player simply because he is committed to the club at huh.

But liverpool is not Ifeanyi Ubah FC beside he get to play with his former boss who so believe in him. I think that is a good move for him assuming he accept the offer. Was it not Emre Can who play for liverpool make the german teams to euro.
But he doesn't want to go to Liverpool abi na by force? Why not terminate his contract and let him go to any club of his choosing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
A40:

Shut up your mouth Apoche cra cra nobody has time for your pedantry. When you have been boxed into a tight corner you start veering off tangent

Answer the challenge and post any link from any recognized footballing body that ranked Hummels among the elite defenders as at the day or previous season posted. Since you were idle enough to dig posts. That is another assignment for you

Remember the orisun of the discussion was Hummels elite status. Show us why Hummels was an elite defender after a disastrous 2014/2015 season

grin grin grin
From hummels' team was battling relegation in week 3 of last season when his team was even the one topping the burnthisleaguedown to hummels became an elite defender after a disastrous 2014/2015. The same season he was adjudged by everyone as one of the best defenders in the league. Whoscored.com , your boss, ramuzaki favourite website put him in the bundesliga team of the season 2014/2015. Squawka also buttressed this fact when compared with alago, but one ajakaja-40 with 2001 techno phone would be telling us hummels had a disastrous 2014/2015. Stop disgracing yourself dummy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin
From hummels' team was battling relegation in week 3 of last season when his team was even the one topping the burnthisleaguedown to hummels became an elite defender after a disastrous 2014/2015. The same season he was adjudged by everyone as one of the best defenders in the league. Whoscored.com , your boss, ramuzaki favourite website put him in the bundesliga team of the season 2014/2015. Squawka also buttressed this fact when compared with alago, but one ajakaja-40 with 2001 techno phone would be telling us hummels had a disastrous 2014/2015. Stop disgracing yourself dummy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Death grin
A certain undertaker gif won't be bad grin grin grin
Rest in ✌️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
I hereby declare airmark as the most coldest, meanest, wicked and brutal FBI agent on NL. LMAO. These stats and evidences are just cold. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Looks like Rode would be sold to Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin

Airmark, but u wicked o, why u dey disgrace this boy like ds na....not fair o, since Hummels had a '' dissastrous''2014/15 season nd still has a better stats than BOATANK ayee....which kind adjective we go use qualify BOATANK season so cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
Looks like Rode would be sold to Dortmund

Egbon, no pretend like say u no see am, see as Airmark open ur guy nyash just like dt, abeg borrow me one adjective to take qualify the kind 14/15 season wey Boateng had.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Egbon, no pretend like say u no see am, see as Airmark open ur guy nyash just like dt, abeg borrow me one adjective to take qualify the kind 14/15 season wey Boateng had.

You mean the foolishness airmark is peddling all over?

Who won the Bundesliga player of the 2014/15 season? is he on that list? Or how do you name 11 players and dont see the best player in the league there?

Can you explain that to me?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

You mean the foolishness airmark is peddling all over?

Who won the Bundesliga player of the 2014/15 season? is he on that list? Or how do you name 11 players and dont see the best player in the league there?

Can you explain that to me?

Errrm Errrm, im talking about the Squawka ratings sir.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Just like guns are dangerous in the hands of a novice, stats are useless in the hands of an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Below are stats for John Terry in 2014/2015 who was in PFA team of the year and PL best defender vs Rio Ferdinand who played in a relegated team and was one of the most useless defenders in the league

Please explain it to me how come Rio is doing better than Terry? Or borrow me one adjective to qualify Terry for the season he had compared to Rio bleeping Ferdinand

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You are confused or confuzzled right?

Below are stats for Cortouis in 2014/2015 vs Brad Guzan who played in a relegation threatened team

Please explain it to me how come Guzan is doing better than Cortouis

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Just like guns are dangerous in the hands of a novice, stats are useless in the hands of an illiterate

Chisos!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Now back to the boateng issue

Attached is the kicker rating for 2014/15 season

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chelseafan1, So what have you to say? or you don run?

In all these na A40 I blame, he should choose people he debates carefully, Olodos like airmark are not worth your time.

The same stats he used is what I have used to nail Terry vs Rio ferdinand and Gizan vs Courtouis. I am sure his lack of logical reasoning would not make him decode whats wrong with his stats

When I say I have more nous in my toenail than airmark see this is an example for you to know I am not bragging. Its nothing but the truth

I have seen wall geckos with better deductive reasoning than airmark

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
cry
raumdeuter:
Chelseafan1, So what have you to say? or you don run?

In all these na A40 I blame, he should choose people he debates carefully, Olodos like airmark are not worth your time.

The same stats he used is what I have used to nail Terry vs Rio ferdinand and Gizan vs Courtouis. I am sure his lack of logical reasoning would not make him decode whats wrong with his stats

When I say I have more nous in my toenail than airmark see this is an example for you to know I am not bragging. Its nothing but the truth

I have seen wall geckos with better decutive reasoning than airmark
cry

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
[s]Chelseafan1, So what have you to say? or you don run?

I have seen wall geckos with better decutive reasoning than airmark[/s]

So chelseafan1 needed to call you before you could rescue a40? grin grin grin However, i cherish the master-slave relationship that exists tween you and a40. You need to come out for your disgraced boy no matter how senseless the move is. I have nothing much to say, you wanted to divert us to another silly site which you have never told us about its credibility here. For now it is better to stick to a website you claimed was one of the best as regards soccer stats , www.whoscored.com. Useful to confirm that your hustle to save a40 is dead on arrival. Both of you have one thing in common, you don't know when to attack and when to sit back, in real life you are a kinda foolish soldier without ammunition and shouting no retreat no surrender, marching towards his enemies. Chelseafan set a trap for you, but your foolishness played a rhythmic beat which made you to do a macabre dance into this dungeon of ignominy. Below is your post telling us how great whoscored is. Again i attached whoscored.com 2014/2015 team of the season with hummels and naldo as CBs, boateng was missing.

Raumdeuter's WHOSCORED.COM : Hummels was in team of the season 2014/2015.

A40 : Hummels had a disastrous 2014/2015 league season cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
airmark:

So chelseafan1 needed to call you before you could rescue a40? grin grin grin However, i cherish the master-slave relationship that exists tween you and a40. You need to come out for your disgraced boy no matter how senseless the move is. I have nothing much to say, you wanted to divert us to another silly site which you have never told us about its credibility here. For now it is better to stick to a website you claimed was one of the best as regards soccer stats , www.whoscored.com. Useful to confirm that your hustle to save a40 is dead on arrival. Both of you have one thing in common, you don't know when to attack and when to sit back, in real life you are a kinda foolish soldier without ammunition and shouting no retreat no surrender, marching towards his enemies. Chelseafan set a trap for you, but your foolishness played a rhythmic beat which made you to do a macabre dance into this dungeon of ignominy. Below is your post telling us how great whoscored is. Again i attached whoscored.com 2014/2015 team of the season with hummels and naldo as CBs, boateng was missing.

Raumduter's WHOSCORED.COM : Hummels was in team of the season 2014/2015.

This is an example of the acute foolishness that has gripped you like epilepsy. Stats in the hand of an illiterate like you is like giving a roll royce to a pig

Stats is a tool for people who have common sense to know when to use it

below is where Phil Jones made the EPL best 11 ahead of John terry, while Fabianski made the team ahead of DDG and Courtouis

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin

airmark:

grin grin grin
The same whoscored that told you Javi Martinez was a CB that you argued against vigorously. Ewu I said show any UEFA/FIFA shortlist that had Hummels in it you are showing us whoscored. You must be an illiterate! So whoscored is now everyone? Ori e ti foka sibe

Strawman is hanging on a mixup of dates to prove a non existent point. Pathetic

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2015/fut-tots-bundesliga

http://www.uefa.org/uefa-best-player-award/news/newsid=2265440.html

Hummels did not make shortlist, not even reserves

More links. You are not of noble birth if you don't show me where Hummels can be found on these lists. Bomboclat undecided undecided

http://www.espnfc.com/german-bundesliga/10/blog/post/2466621/bundesliga-best-xi-of-the-2014-15-season

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2015/05/29/bundesliga-end-of-season-awards-2014-15/

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is an example of the acute foolishness that has gripped you like epilepsy

Are you for or against your favourite whoscored.com? Be bold, dont be vague in your expression. For me because i trust your recommendation o whoscored.com, i go with whoscored.com list . so case closed. Hummels did n't have a disastrous 2014/2015 cool cool cool

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
airmark:
Are you for or against your favourite whoscored.com? Be bold, dont be vague in your expression. For me because i trust your recommendation o whoscored.com, i go with whoscored.com list . so case closed. cool cool cool

whoscored and other stats site are for those who have sense. So not for you.

there should be a firewall where people who are disadvantaged like you cant get past

Stats are used together with sense, Posting pictures is not a substitute for lack of common sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.