Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074122 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
airmark:

So chelseafan1 needed to call you before you could rescue a40? grin grin grin However, i cherish the master-slave relationship that exists tween you and a40. You need to come out for your disgraced boy no matter how senseless the move is. I have nothing much to say, you wanted to divert us to another silly site which you have never told us about its credibility here. For now it is better to stick to a website you claimed was one of the best as regards soccer stats , www.whoscored.com. Useful to confirm that your hustle to save a40 is dead on arrival. Both of you have one thing in common, you don't know when to attack and when to sit back, in real life you are a kinda foolish soldier without ammunition and shouting no retreat no surrender, marching towards his enemies. Chelseafan set a trap for you, but your foolishness played a rhythmic beat which made you to do a macabre dance into this dungeon of ignominy. Below is your post telling us how great whoscored is. Again i attached whoscored.com 2014/2015 team of the season with hummels and naldo as CBs, boateng was missing.

Raumdeuter's WHOSCORED.COM : Hummels was in team of the season 2014/2015.

A40 : Hummels had a disastrous 2014/2015 league season cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have given you 4 different sources in less than 3 mins that clearly show Hummels did not belong to the elite in the 2014-2015 season. Continue disgracing your ancestors. So Firmino had a better season than Aubameyang, Mueller, Lewandowski et al

You have the comprehension skills of an Ekpan fly. John Stockton couldn't assist you

According to whoscored.com Lukasz Fabianski was the goalkeeper of the 2014/2015 season do you agree or naa? Answer you stewpid phuck!!!! Always quoting sites and stats without discernment
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Came late again. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]whoscored and other stats site are for those who have sense. So not for you.

there should be a firewall where people who are disadvantaged like you cant get past

Stats are used together with sense, Posting pictures is not a substitute for lack of common sense[/s]

Team of the season is what we are talking about not any other thing. From cotonou to gowa in india, any player that makes a team of the season did not have a disastrous one. In your efforts to turn black to white , you are already making a mockery of yourself. It is time like this you will regret you made some mistakes in the past trying to win arguements. As it stands whoscored rated hummels higher than boateng in 2014/2015. Since yo have claimed the site is credible, you just have to swallow the pill no matter how bitter it is. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A40:

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2015/05/29/bundesliga-end-of-season-awards-2014-15/

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are talking about a credible, dayo ramuzaki's certified www.whoscored.com's bundesliga team of the season 2014/2015 , you are showing me one outsideoftheboot link? Outside of the boot ko, inside of the boot ni. Just go and squeeze yourself in one corner and have a sober reflection on how you can start to contribute responsibly on this section as from tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
A40:

I have given you 4 different sources in less than 3 mins that clearly show Hummels did not belong to the elite in the 2014-2015 season. Continue disgracing your ancestors. So Firmino had a better season than Aubameyang, Mueller, Lewandowski et al

You have the comprehension skills of an Ekpan fly. John Stockton couldn't assist you

Kevin De bruyne was voted bundesliga player of the season. He didnt make his list

Thats why i said stats in the hands of an idiot is useless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
airmark:

Team of the season is what we are talking about not any other thing. From cotonou to gowa in india, any player that makes a team of the season did not have a disastrous one. In your efforts to turn black to white , you are already making a mockery of yourself. It is time like this you will regret you made some mistakes in the past trying to win arguements. As it stands whoscored rated hummels higher than boateng in 2014/2015. Since yo have claimed the site is credible, you just have to swallow the pill no matter how bitter it is. cheesy cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3788712_whoscored_jpeg5e69ad60aa30cd8c765ea83594b3d959

Explain to us how Phil Jones made team of the season, but John terrible didnt

How Fabianski made team of the season and DDG, Hart Courtouis didnt

You cannot substitute plenty pictures for lack of common sense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Kevin De bruyne was voted bundesliga player of the season. He didnt make his list

My list or your whoscored.com list. check again, it's like you don high on tanwiji-infected water. You are so desperate to rescue your boy and now getting your assz whooped too. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2016
airmark:

We are talking about a credible, dayo ramuzaki's certified www.whoscored.com's bundesliga team of the season 2014/2015 , you are showing me one outsideoftheboot link? Outside of the boot ko, inside of the boot ni. Just go and sleep in one corner and have a sober reflection on how you can start to contribute responsibly on this section as from tomorrow.
https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2015/fut-tots-bundesliga

http://www.uefa.org/uefa-best-player-award/news/newsid=2265440.html

Hummels did not make shortlist, not even reserves

More links. You are not of noble birth if you don't show me where Hummels can be found on these lists. Bomboclat undecided undecided

http://www.espnfc.com/german-bundesliga/10/blog/post/2466621/bundesliga-best-xi-of-the-2014-15-season

Show us Hummels in any of these lists. Boateng cannot be recognized by ESPN, FIFA, EA Sports, UEFA and nobody but whoscored recognizes Hummels. Everybody cannot be for Boateng and against Hummels. I am still waiting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats why i said stats in the hands of an idiot is useless
Don't mind Doofus Giwa. FIFA, UEFA, ESPN, EA Sports all have Jerome Boateng in their list of defenders. Show us that of Hummels the asuegbe is dancing skelewu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2016
airmark:
My list or your whoscored.com list. check again, it's like you don high on tanwiji-infected water. You are so desperate to rescue your boy and now getting your assz whooped too. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats why they say common sense is the most important gift to anyone. You lack common sense thats why you cannot analyze stats properly instead of twitching in pain like an earthworm that fell into salt

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3788712_whoscored_jpeg5e69ad60aa30cd8c765ea83594b3d959

Phil Jones better than John Terry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Watch the brainless airmark would post the same thing again in the next few minutes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Onijibiti went to Squawka and was posting per 90 mins metrics

Come and explain how Boa-TANK still had a higher TOTAL SCORE, DEFENCE SCORE, WON MORE TACKLES, MADE MORE INTERCEPTIONS and committed fewer DEFENSIVE ERRORS AND ERRORS LEADING TO A GOAL

Only an uncircumcised apoche cra cra like you would claim Hummels had a better season than Boa-TANK in 2014/2015 despite abundance of evidence to the contrary
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats why they say common sense is the most important gift to anyone. You lack common sense thats why you cannot analyze stats properly instead of twitching in pain like an earthworm that fell into salt

cheesy cheesy cheesy
This guy don smoke. Have you seen debruyne on that list now? Let me give you a break to get yourself back to normalcy. I showed you that debruyne your blood-short eyes could nt see is on the list you started writing about common sense. This is how one dude in oklahoma started, now he is back home in yaba. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2016
A40:

Come and explain how Boa-TANK still had a higher TOTAL SCORE, DEFENCE SCORE, WON MORE TACKLES, MADE MORE INTERCEPTIONS and committed fewer DEFENSIVE ERRORS AND ERRORS LEADING TO A GOAL

Only an uncircumcised apoche cra cra like you would claim Hummels had a better season than Boa-TANK in 2014/2015 despite abundance of evidence to the contrary

I know he doesnt think properly. Thats why he cant defend the squawka stats I posted which shows Rio had a better season than John Terry and Guzan was better than Cortouis

Below was how I described the dunderhead last year

raumdeuter:

Dont scare airmark away, Let him come back to defend his acute stupiditty and at least have the decency to apologize to youngings who come here to learn

Airfart represent all thats wrong with education, when you expect pupils to hawk kunu before going to school by the time they eventually get to school they would have missed 2 key subjects 1. Arithmetic mental sum and Quantitative aptitude, 2. English comprehension, Spelling and Verbal aptitude

All they are left to learn for the rest of the day is artwork i.e clay/sand to play, PHE, and go for Lunch after Lunch they sneak out to a dingy cinema house where they watch Ogunde/Babasala movies, Bruce Lee and P0rn

Tell me what he would have learnt after 6yrs

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Jun 02, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
This guy don smoke. Have you seen debruyne on that list now? Let me give you a break to get yourself back to normalcy. I showed you that debruyne your blood-short eyes could nt see is on the list you started writing about common sense. This is how one dude in oklahoma started, now he is back home in yaba. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So the two strikers are debruyne and Firmino? Who did this to you? Even if you dont know football you cant ask people around you?

See how you've been embarassing yourself all morning The top scorers last season Lewandoski, Bas Dost, etc none in your list

This is why stats in your hands is like a pig in a roll royce.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:24am On Jun 02, 2016
airfart

Below is the squawka matrix for Terry vs Ferdinand. What do you have to say?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3788467_terryvsrio_jpeg8a6886991afacf662cfb2d2e27d6ab31
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2016
A40:

Dayo ramuzaki has a lot of work to do on you. You don't even know what that stands for? Chai grin grin grin

raumdeuter:

So the two strikers are debruyne and Firmino? Who did this to you? Even if you dont know football you cant ask people around you?

See how you've been embarassing yourself all morning The top scorers last season Lewandoski, Bas Dost, etc none in your list

Lol you are trying hard to sound like a brilliant fraudster, but coogar was smarter than you yet his wings were clipped. You want this thread to hurriedly extend and probably cover up how i exposed you and your boy. Hence, your irrelevant comments. Tomorrow i will come and refresh my posts, you never see something. Next time you gon think twice typing lies tryna win arguements.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 1:35am On Jun 02, 2016
airmark:

Don't play smart. Stand by your words, lemme remind you . You said hummels' team was battling with relegation, use your jaw to rub the ground and appologise for lying to cover your stupidity.

I ask once again what relegation was borrussia dortmund battling with on september 5, 2015? Below is the week 3 bundesliga table that covered the week you made a fool of yourself with that obnoxious comment . Hummels borrusia dortmund was no.1 on the log. May be in german football, there is always relegation battle among the top teams that we might not know about? Address that or ask your boss , ramuzaki to help you out as usual. grin grin grin
u cant fault him though. When d league winner is already known before the kick off of the league, all other clubs begins their fight against d drop as early as possible to avoid stories dat touch...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:47am On Jun 02, 2016
chidexxy007:

u cant fault him though. When d league winner is already known before the kick off of the league, all other clubs begins their fight against d drop as early as possible to avoid stories dat touch...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bayernliga.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:07am On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:
Chelseafan1, So what have you to say? or you don run?

In all these na A40 I blame, he should choose people he debates carefully, Olodos like airmark are not worth your time.

The same stats he used is what I have used to nail Terry vs Rio ferdinand and Gizan vs Courtouis. I am sure his lack of logical reasoning would not make him decode whats wrong with his stats

When I say I have more nous in my toenail than airmark see this is an example for you to know I am not bragging. Its nothing but the truth

I have seen wall geckos with better deductive reasoning than airmark

You once rated whoscored.com as a credible website and you have used it to back up your claims on this board several times, now that, it's about Hummels and Boateng, you are shifting post as usual.
Dunno what else to say.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You once rated whoscored.com as a credible website and you have used it to back up your claims on this board several times, now that, it's about Hummels and Boateng, you are shifting post as usual.
Dunno what else to say.

You asked about Squawka and I showed you how it rated Rio Ferdinand as a better defender than Terry who won PFA player of the year

I showed you how Guzan dusts Courtois in squawka

The lesson you should learn from this is that stats are used in contexts and not in isolation

Stats are not a substitute for common sense else you might end like airmark
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:36am On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

You asked about Squawka and I showed you how it rated Rio Ferdinand as a better defender than Terry who won PFA player of the year

I showed you how Guzan dusts Courtois in squawka

The lesson you should learn from this is that stats are used in contexts and not in isolation

Stats are not a substitute for common sense else you might end like airmark

OK then, ese gan.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2016
Ramuzaki, Airmark used your "recommended" website to butress his point...only for you (in your typical flip-flopping manner) to discredit the same website by suggesting that they may not always be right.

Are you telling us that they are only right in certain analysis?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dadehmola:
Ramuzaki, Airmark used your "recommended" website to butress his point...only for you (in your typical flip-flopping manner) to discredit the same website by suggesting that they may not always be right.

Are you telling us that they are only right in certain analysis?

Dayo is actually right.

What he did was show how Airmark's stats in isolation dont really mean anything.

Rio Ferdinand at QPR should reasonably be expected to post higher Interception and Clearance stats than John Terry, because QPR concede far more chances and opportunities to their opponents than Chelsea do, hence their defenders should be busier.

However if you check their overall defensive and and overall total scores, where all the individual stats have been evaluated within context of team strength, opposition strength, etc, John Terry should always come out on top...which in actual fact, he did.

Airmark only posted those stats to further wind A40 up though...his argument is really based on the overall ratings which he has posted several times over...and it must be said, he caught A40 hands and pants down there.

Dayo is only using diversionary tactics to try and save the day. If you remove those dodgy stats, Airmark's argument is still airtight and he has the evidence to prove it.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
sinizia:
I hereby declare airmark as the most coldest, meanest, wicked and brutal FBI agent on NL. LMAO. These stats and evidences are just cold. grin grin

Abeg oo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nihilist:

Dayo is actually right.

Dadehmola was referring to whoscored team of the season. Its not about squawka, let dayo tell us the site he once vouched for , is now not credible. You have nailed it, dayo was trying to rescue his boy with diversionary tactics. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nihilist. I knew someone smart would know you dont use clearance and blocks to measure a defender as teams from lower sides would always have more block and clearances but airmark is too dull to catch on it and his follow follow people who mostly cant reason for themselves would fall in line. Airmark wasn't trying to wind up anyone, He is dull like that. All he knows can be written on a grain of rice. He was the same person who saw Xavi at right back in Nigeria 99

This is the same stats for defence score for Hummels vs Boateng in the 2014/15 season

Thats why I say stats in the hand of an illiterate is useless

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
airmark:
Abeg oo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dadehmola was referring to whoscored team of the season. Its not about squawka, let dayo tell us the site he once vouched for , is now not credible. You have nailed it, dayo was trying to rescue his boy with diversionary tactics. cheesy

See how you have been put to shame again. You now see that when I tell you that I have more intelligence in my toenails that you have in your entire body. See how your squawka stuff was busted open and those giving you credits are now having a rethink about how foolish you are

That is whoscored first 11, Tell us how Phil Jones made it ahead of John Terry PFA defender of the season

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

That is whoscored first 11, Tell us how Phil Jones made it ahead of John Terry PFA defender of the season

Are you saying whoscored.com is no more reliable ? Don't be afraid of being quoted in future, just state it, i hold no sword. May be armed with your previous comment which is sharper than two edged swords grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Dayo is actually right.

What he did was show how Airmark's stats in isolation dont really mean anything.

ent.

If you notice, i am not bothered about Squakwa Stats - Dayo's critique of his own recommended website (Whoscored) is the crux of the matter here..

Airmark supported his assertion with graphics from the very site Ramuzaki Recommended... only for Adedayo Balogun to respond with a pictorial representation that suggests that his recommended site is unreliable...all in a bid to negate Airmark's argument.

Why should anyone suggest that a particular website is good for some analysis & bad for others even within the same context?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
airmark:
Are you saying whoscored.com is no more reliable ? Don't be afraid of being quoted in future, just state it, i hold no sword. May be armed with your previous comment which is sharper than two edged swords grin grin grin

Like I said whoscored is a site for sensible people. Not brainless people
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dadehmola:

If you notice, i am not bothered about Squakwa Stats - Dayo's critique of his own recommended website (Whoscored) is the crux of the matter here..

Airmark supported his assertion with graphics from the very site Ramuzaki Recommended... only for Adedayo Balogun to respond with a pictorial representation that suggests that his recommended site is unreliable...all in a bid to negate Airmark's argument.

Why should anyone suggest that a particular website is good for some analysis & bad for others even within the same context?

That's why I said dayo was right.

He ran away from the whoscored analysis to argue Sqwuaka where ofcourse he had a point.

Except the real argument was based on whoscored ratings...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

See how you have been put to shame again. You now see that when I tell you that I have more intelligence in my toenails that you have in your entire body. See how your squawka stuff was busted open and those giving you credits are now having a rethink about how foolish you are

PFA is based on votes. Whoscored is purely on Stats.

And Airmark was arguing based on STATS.

So is Whoscored still one of the most credible websites for STATS? yes or no? cheesy

Won ti mu eyin mejeji po. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Preparation

As I look forward to a new challenge at Bayern Munich in the 2016-17 season, it seems like a good moment to look at the kind of preparation I do when I start a new job. The most important thing for me with any new organization is to familiarize myself with the individual characteristics of the players and staff and to consult with as many people as possible about their personalities. Can I meet the outgoing manager? Can I speak with the senior management at the new club? Can I talk to players I know already? Any intelligence I gather that will help me before I meet the players and staff for the first time can only add value. Once I have an outline idea of the playing and coaching staff, I can then concentrate on devising the different formations and methods that will capitalize on these characteristics.

[size=14pt]The culture, of course, is important. At this stage I am talking about this from the outside, based upon my conversations with management, but my impression of Bayern is of a club of complete professionalism. It is well organized and run by ex-players and people who understand the game and have always lived it. At Bayern there is a wealth of knowledge of the game that may be unmatched in world football. These are all people who have achieved great things at every level of the game, as players, coaches, administrators and managers.[/size]

It is some of these people with whom I will be ‘managing up’, of course, and part of starting any job is seeing how the hierarchy operates in the organization and meeting those you will be working with. Thanks to my experience with Berlusconi, Abramovich and Pérez, I have served an apprenticeship, so there is very little that can surprise me at any club. At Bayern, they are experienced football people and, as they have chosen me, they know how I work.

The single most exciting aspect of starting any new job for me is meeting the players, and Bayern will certainly be no exception. How will they respond to me after having such great managers before me? How will my ideas be accepted or challenged? The building of individual and group relationships is at the heart of the job, and luckily for me it is a part of the job that I enjoy.

An important thing to address before starting work is to look at the support staff and see if the existing infrastructure is complete, or whether I will need to augment it with some of my own staff. As I’ve mentioned, after Chelsea I have learned the importance of working with the existing staff and building new loyalties. At Bayern, I will work with their staff and possibly bring some of my own. Integrating these people may be a challenge, but they are all professionals and I don't predict problems.

When starting at a new club, I look at the team’s current identity' on the pitch, their style of play, and work out if it is allied to my own, or if I will need to adapt to fit with the club. In some jobs in the past there has been a brief to change the style, to make it closer to the club’s traditions.

Currently Bayern’s identity is closely aligned to Guardiola’s style - controlling the match through possession. This is not my personal obsession, but I must be careful not to destabilize a winning structure and style. This is another challenge that I am excited to accept. I came to Madrid after Mourinho and he too had a different style from me, but I think I made it work. I feel sure I can do the same at Bayern.

diggz this is why I said Bayern cant be compared to chelsea

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.