Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? (11364 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by slap1(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2010
Most guys and babes often find themselves in this situation; getting attention from people we have little or no affection for. It can be fun, it can also be annoying. I was previously passive about having many female friends till word went round that I was banging them, which isn't true.  I resolved to be on my own but it's proving impossible. How do I make them lose interest?
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by 190: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2010
why dont u do what your username expects u to do,

slap1 (one) of them and watch the rest loose interest immediately~

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Brownteeth(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2010
Simple. Do not bath for 14 days.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by 190: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2010
^^
brown teeth is naturally gifted

how:

cos of the nature of his teeth,

them ladies loose interest suddenly (immediately he smiles)
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by ccollins(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2010
Roflmao!
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Brownteeth(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2010
190 you have white teeth but omolola and tink have kicked you away. Cry my brother.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by 190: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2010
Brownteeth:

190 you have white teeth but omolola and tink have kicked you away. Cry my brother.

@least they didn't dump me cos of the nature of my teeth,

Have u seen Legion, (movie)

I bet you have the teeth of that old lady creeping on dem walls, alongside its brownish nature
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by googles: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2010
Simples !!!

I ignore dem and if they refused to be ignored I give them serious attitude cool
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Brownteeth(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2010
@190. Of course they didnt leave you cos you have brownteeth, but am sure they left you cos you have brownbrain.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by tosyne007(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2010
googles:

Simples !!!

I ignore dem and if they refused to be ignored I give them serious attitude cool

could u be more elaborate?

slap1:

Most guys and babes often find themselves in this situation; getting attention from people we have little or no affection for. It can be fun, it can also be annoying. I was previously passive about having many female friends till word went round that I was banging them, which isn't true. I resolved to be on my own but it's proving impossible. How do I make them lose interest?

by not showing interest in them i think.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Omolola1(f): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2010
You make someone lose interest in you when you dont communicate well

Also, when you pay less attention to that person
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by DeepSoul(f): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2010
When they call, say "sorry, I'm with my wife/girlfriend, we'll talk later".

By the time u do this 5 times, they'll get d msg
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by 190: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2010
Deep Soul:

When they call, say "sorry, I'm with my wife/girlfriend, we'll talk later".

By the time u do this 5 times, they'll get d msg

so thats what u do 2 scare those ex-BF's u have

Interesting. grin grin
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by juman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
Tell the truth
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by OboBoco(f): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
stop having interest in them,
when you don't show any interest in the person,
they will gradually stop showing interest in you.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by COOLDK(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2010
@ poster
Once they pay u a visit, right away 4rm d door, strip urself naked and demand 4 immediate sex. Do it in a wrong way by @least increasing ur rounds. Show no mercy. By d time u do this 3ce or 4ce. They will run.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Rocktation(f): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2010
Just let everything be jor. You can't get good comments from people all the time. If you succeed in chasing everyone away, rumour will still have it that you're bangin some other persons codedly.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by tellwisdom: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2010
Go naked on the street for 2 days and you see them flee!
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by md4real(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
point blank snuooob
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by denony(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2010
190 is justa clown grin
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Acidosis(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2010
!
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by kokoye(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2010
take a pee in the middle of a crowded street or party.

better still, take a dung

grin
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by joleram(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2010
Ummmm,when you are not straight forward, and you like to act in the way and manner inwhich you are not.This usually use to even break so many marriages and friendship.Also when you dont give other people to express themselves i.e too known.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by otokx(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2010
This thing seems to happens to most people.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by amibilomo: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2010
be less concern in his affair n give no conside abt him
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by joleram(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2010
Ummmm,when you are not straight forward, and you like to act in the way and manner inwhich you are not.This usually use to even break so many marriages and friendship.Also when you dont give other people to express themselves i.e too known.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by SHEAU(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2010
arrange them for your male friends, for that they ll lose interest in you if they really have interest in you
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Emperoh(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
If i may ask, whats the status of that relationship?
If its something that is yet to develop into a relationship, then, you go by the advices given above.
Show no interest in his things, reduce communication and then whenever u meet, make it as formal as it is cordial.
But pls don't be harsh or over do anything. It might back fire.

But if you were already dating and some serious i love and i miss you don enter am, abeg, e go hard oo!
Na there u go begin hear words like, she/he is stalking me, she/he is obsessed with me etc.
U have to do it gradually. I mean withdrawal. But you just have to let the person know why you are no longer interested or why you the think the relationship can't work anymore.

He may or may not understand but knowing where he stands will help him work on his psyche.
If the person is crazy about you and all that. Then tactics and intelligence will help. Start by introducing cute babes of guys to him and commenting on such them when they come around.
Keep your meeting to a low and reduce frequency of meeting. If una dey work for the same office, someone has to resign else, e go HARD!!
Pls, no make the mistake of flaunting your new catch before the person, else WAR go dey ooh!!
Be very nice to him and open a friendship outlet to him.
Appeal to him if he's not understanding. When u don try all these and the person no leave you, then u can go to the extremes. I can't proofer what it is to go extreme. grin grin

(pls am talking from a guys point of view, so all these may not work for you if you person is a lady)
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by nanidee(f): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2010
lol @ all the responses.

well, just show them you are not interested, by paying less attention to them, if that doesnt work, act morosed, and if that still does not work, then a bad attitude is appropriate.  tongue
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Creamish(f): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2010
attitude will get him off ur case. cool
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Seun(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
It's fair to say I've never had this problem. Just being myself seems to work quite well. cheesy
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by edlion57(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2010
Emperoh:

If i may ask, whats the status of that relationship?
If its something that is yet to develop into a relationship, then, you go by the advices given above.
Show no interest in his things, reduce communication and then whenever u meet, make it as formal as it is cordial.
But pls don't be harsh or over do anything. It might back fire.

But if you were already dating and some serious i love and i miss you don enter am, abeg, e go hard oo!
Na there u go begin hear words like, she/he is stalking me, she/he is obsessed with me etc.
U have to do it gradually. I mean withdrawal. But you just have to let the person know why you are no longer interested or why you the think the relationship can't work anymore.

He may or may not understand but knowing where he stands will help him work on his psyche.
If the person is crazy about you and all that. Then tactics and intelligence will help. Start by introducing cute babes of guys to him and commenting on such them when they come around.
Keep your meeting to a low and reduce frequency of meeting. If una dey work for the same office, someone has to resign else, e go HARD!!
Pls, no make the mistake of flaunting your new catch before the person, else WAR go dey ooh!!
Be very nice to him and open a friendship outlet to him.
Appeal to him if he's not understanding. When u don try all these and the person no leave you, then u can go to the extremes. I can't proofer what it is to go extreme. grin grin

(pls am talking from a guys point of view, so all these may not work for you if you person is a lady)

U be teacher see d kad note u dey write.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg! What Is This World Turning Into?? [screen Shot] / Am Fvcking Her And She Is Watching Tv.what An Insult! / Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.