Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? (11377 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by slap1(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Better yet, fart in their face grin
Inked_Nerd:

Better yet, fart in their face grin
Even you, Brutus? No problem.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Sparks026(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2010
Lol, 2 all of d above responses.
But no bi whn lyf dey relationship dey exist? Make 1 of u jst MUD make evry evry terminate. U no need any stunt or trick 2 play. Otapiapia don resolve mata,
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2010
u dont kno wat to do shit
Yes arrange dem for ur friends
If it dont work tell em u ve HIV i'm sure dis ll work
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by sirvick(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2010
just few simple tips that can make them loose interest of you
1.go necked in the street for 4 days
2.become a bus conductor
3. hawk gala at main road
4.start snatching phones from them
good luck
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by babariches: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2010
sirvick:

just few simple tips that can make them loose interest of you
1.go necked in the street for 4 days
2.become a bus conductor
3. hawk gala at main road
4.start snatching phones from them
good luck

O men laugh won kill me here.

Anyway the best thing to do is to give such people no attention.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by InkedNerd(f): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2010
slap1:

Even you, Brutus? No problem.

Sorry o. I couldn't help but jump into the jokes grin
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by tundejayz: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2010
dont recieve his phone calls
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Omolola1(f): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2010
that one no go work~
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by slap1(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Sorry o. I couldn't help but jump into the jokes grin
Cool as ice. No qualms!
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by jetore: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2010
they wont just go away.so just find out wat pisses each of the off and do it.and i tell u wen they cant stand u they mite not even say hello to u again
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Centjay: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2010
Gals hate snobs. I simply snub the person and she automatically loses interest in you. She may even hate you.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Yoshiyuki(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
Sleep with her friend

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by sms4health: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2010
Don't show or act stupid and crazy.

Just say how you really feel.

Communicate!
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by mojounited(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
@OP,

All the suggestions and pieces of advice given above doesn't hold sway. I think it's only Mr-Cork that has answers to that which you seek . . .
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by daduke2k(m): 1:22am On Oct 09, 2010
Just terminate communication betweend bnth of u
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by jalether(m): 2:12am On Oct 09, 2010
some of the responses on this thread are pure jokes grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by oyinda3(f): 5:59am On Oct 09, 2010
LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by mykali(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2010
jalether:

some of the responses on this thread are pure jokes grin grin grin

Yeah. . .when we're lacking comedians in the jokes section. A great number of them reside in Romance/Sexuality
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2010
funny the question under debate is strange to me. I have never had this problem. I talk to people and wont take interest in someone (or allow someone to take interest in me), if I dont want to spend more time with them. I think we should rather debate why people end up in this situation, wanting to lose interest in another when they had been pretending interest from the start
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by braeli(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2010
i think 190 is right @ slap1, well im also going through the same thing in ghana, but slaping one will not be a gentleman way of saying LIVE ME ALONE, help us oooooooooooooooo
Re: How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? by mamachi(f): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2010
negative attitude will simply do it!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Her 11 Digit... / Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.