Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud (59894 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by stanliwise(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
uwabuwa888:
At this point...our Lord Jesus Christ said he who has not done what this woman did should throw the first stone...
And he said ..they had not condemn you and I also will not condemn u ..but go and sin no more.

Love and forgiveness is divine...it takes a divine heart to forgive and love..

Let he who has ear to hear..and he who has eye to see..

Yes we had heard her ... forgive now will solidify her grace obtained from Christ Jesus...

May Almighty God give her strength through Christ Jesus to forgive him...and set him free from molesting innocent girl ...if that's the truth.. [color=#990000][/color]
May you see redemption someday. Tell me you can't spot the nonsense in your statement.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
uwabuwa888:
At this point...our Lord Jesus Christ said he who has not done what this woman did should throw the first stone...
And he said ..they had not condemn you and I also will not condemn u ..but go and sin no more.

Love and forgiveness is divine...it takes a divine heart to forgive and love..

Let he who has ear to hear..and he who has eye to see..

Yes we had heard her ... forgive now will solidify her grace obtained from Christ Jesus...

May Almighty God give her strength through Christ Jesus to forgive him...and set him free from molesting innocent girl ...if that's the truth..

Most brilliant comment have read since yesterday till this hour.

Biodun lacks good advisers. The lots around him presently are all fools. (Am sorry to say)

All hands are already pointing towards him and the best thing he can for to kill this matter might seems hard but will make everybody silent as their will be nothing left to say.

Whether he does have his own side of the story to share or not should be completely ignored. It will only boil matters

Make a public apology that expresses you regrets in whatever you might have done and people you have in one way or the other abused.

Step down as a Pastor...

In no time, he will be reinstated.

I wont advice him personally to drag this issue..... He will just be dancing in the mud

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by iswallker(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
spongeisback:
I've been seeing comments all day about Busola "trying to bring the man of god down" why didn't she tell someone earlier and it's obvious so many people didn't watch the complete video or they just choose to be willfully ignorant.

1) Busola was raped when she opened the door for pastor biodun in her own house. Biodun was her family pastor and he knew that her mom had travelled so he went to her house prepared.

2) Busola was 17 and according to Nigerian laws whether she consented or not she was raped.

3) Biodun was a married father and we all know how young ladies and gents go to pastors house to help and it isn't strange that his wife asked busola to come help her and she did.

4) At night biodun asked his wife to let Busola sleep in the guest room and she pleaded with his wife that she wants to sleep in the masters bedroom with her and his wife agreed and biodun later told her "no one rejects me"

5) He insisted on going to drop her off. Another premeditated rape occurred.

6) Busola finally opened up to her elder sister, when her elder sister confronted her with a dream she had. She said in that dream she saw Busola sitting on a couch soaked with blood and crying while biodun laughed. She told her family why had happened.

7) Busola's brother was so enraged that he went with knives to confront biodun and he was stopped by pastors from COZA which she named. They came to her house to beg her family and they forgave him not caring about Busola the victim.

Spongeisback or what the you..

You narrated the incident well..

Were you there... undecided

So since you have all these crappy evidence why not take this matter to court and get justice .

This woman is disturbed..similar to tonto..I watched the interview for 3 mins and she sounded like she was coached..she is not a credible witness - no lawyer will put this one on a stand..

Just go home and forget this agenda you are pursuing.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by brainhgeek(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

What are you now deducing....?

Make your point clear.

What am I deducing? Hmm. Well, I will deviate a little from the trend the story is following and carve out my view on child molestation in general.
Well, many people look at child molesters and almost immediately attack the male gender. So far so good, I have seen that all over social media with regards to Mrs. Dakolo and the pastor's caee. The truth however is that there are as many female child molesters as males. The only thing is that the nature of the male child will make many of them enjoy the experience and will rather wear it as a badge and not talk about it. The molested male child has no one to speak up for him. He grows with the uncontrollable appetite and if not rescued, grows into a molester. Alas! the tragedy of the molested male child is multiplied; he was molested as a child, he has no one to defend his plight, he grows into a molester or sex addict which he regrets (openly or secretly) after each episode, he is cursed, criminalised and condemned for going through his pains.
I am not defending molestations, I am only saying we stop criminalising genders, offices, posts, titles and whatever. No gender is holier. Molestation is an evil that goes and comes around all sexes. Yes, molesters should be taken off the society but first, their history should be revisited and then, they should go into a rehab for as long as it would take. We all are involved in this. Parents most importantly. We shouldn't be expending much resources trying to fix broken men when we actually can build strong children.
I wouldn't name or call out my molesters. Who knows if or when  they were molested and by who (men or women). Karma can never stop Karma. It is only a cycle through which vengeance is recycled. I won't call out anyone. I chose to fight the cause by leading a campaign against unlawful criminalising of genders. A call for equal protection of the male child. Background check and total rehabilitation of molesters for as long as it will last.
Whatever the law finds to best suitable, they should do.justice to the trending story. I am just bitter about the unsung and unrecognized possibilities of the boy child molestation by females too.
Pardon my bias please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Evercurious:

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her

I'm beginning to believe this since it didn't happen once but multiple times..
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Josmila(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
ricon:
I'm sure she is happy because she feels vindicated but may I say that even though this issue is about the same character yet it's NOT THE SAME with the experience of Ese Walter.

One is consensual, the other is forcible violation.

Consensual yet laced with a great deal of manipulation
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by mokkalu1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Evercurious:

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her
You can't have sexual relationship with a minor. What'sso hard to understand. And he had authority over her, sort of.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by nanizle(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Evercurious:

You witnessed the whole thing right? You are nuts!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 12:02am On Jun 30, 2019
brainhgeek:

What am I deducing? Hmm. Well, I will deviate a little from the trend the story is following and carve out my view on child molestation in general.
Well, many people look at child molesters and almost immediately attack the male gender. So far so good, I have seen that all over social media with regards to Mrs. Dakolo and the pastor's caee. The truth however is that there are as many female child molesters as males. The only thing is that the nature of the male child will make many of them enjoy the experience and will rather wear it as a badge and not talk about it. The molested male child has no one to speak up for him. He grows with the uncontrollable appetite and if not rescued, grows into a molester. Alas! the tragedy of the molested male child is multiplied; he was molested as a child, he has no one to defend his plight, he grows into a molester or sex addict which he regrets (openly or secretly) after each episode, he is cursed, criminalised and condemned for going through his pains.
I am not defending molestations, I am only saying we stop criminalising genders, offices, posts, titles and whatever. No gender is holier. Molestation is an evil that goes and comes around all sexes. Yes, molesters should be taken off the society but first, their history should be revisited and then, they should go into a rehab for as long as it would take. We all are involved in this. Parents most importantly. We shouldn't be expending much resources trying to fix broken men when we actually can build strong children.
I wouldn't name or call out my molesters. Who knows if or when  they were molested and by who (men or women). Karma can never stop Karma. It is only a cycle through which vengeance is recycled. I won't call out anyone. I chose to fight the cause by leading a campaign against unlawful criminalising of genders. A call for equal protection of the male child. Background check and total rehabilitation of molesters for as long as it will last.
Whatever the law finds to best suitable, they should do.justice to the trending story. I am just bitter about the unsung and unrecognized possibilities of the boy child molestation by females too.
Pardon my bias please

In utmost sincerity, am overwhelmed by your insight. You made a long statement and every sentence in it was spot-on.

You appreciated and I pray whatever power moves Earth gives you the strength to fulfil your endeavours.

Gracias!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Most brilliant comment have read since yesterday till this hour.

Biodun lacks good advisers. The lots around him presently are all fools. (Am sorry to say)

All hands are already pointing towards him and the best thing he can for to kill this matter might seems hard but will make everybody silent as their will be nothing left to say.

Whether he does have his own side of the story to share or not should be completely ignored. It will only boil matters

Make a public apology that expresses you regrets in whatever you might have done and people you have in one way or the other abused.

Step down as a Pastor...

In no time, he will be reinstated.

I wont advice him personally to drag this issue..... He will just be dancing in the mud
Are u okay?!Apologize For what Exactly?!How do u know he raped her?!
If u want to believe She's the Victim until proven otherwise no big deal but dont call people fools when ur not so clever yourself.
court is the best advice.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by spongeisback: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2019
So now a happily married mother of 3 with her husband backing her fully is disturbed? You watched the video for 3 mins so you're in no position to give any opinion on this matter OK? Are you a lawyer or a judge? Her family members are still very much alive and they will stand with and for her.

She called names and so far none of them have come out to refute her allegations.
iswallker:

Spongeisback or what the you..

You narrated the incident well..

Were you there... undecided

So since you have all these crappy evidence why not take this matter to court and get justice .

This woman is disturbed..similar to tonto..I watched the interview for 3 mins and she sounded like she was coached..she is not a credible witness - no lawyer will put this one on a stand..

Just go home and forget this agenda you are pursuing.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by spongeisback: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2019
My brother! My friend just called me now about this issue. Do you know what he said to me? I will never marry a Nigerian woman they are so dumb. How can they be supporting a man so vehemently without even giving the woman a benefit of a doubt, they're the reason why men treat them badly because they've no self worth.

See the way she has been defending him without even thinking, a married woman with 3 kids! Come on!
nanizle:

You witnessed the whole thing right? You are nuts!
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Elbone2:

Are u okay?!Apologize For what Exactly?!How do u know he raped her?!
If u want to believe She's the Victim until proven otherwise no big deal but dont call people fools when ur not so clever yourself.
court is the best advice.

With over list of witnesses?

I can gamble it that Biodun would be found guilty and more revelations revealed.

Trust me, He can "NEVER" go to court. That guy is a sharp man. Lawyers will only deceive him.

How does he want to acquitted of all charges if victims start filing out. You just mentioning court from your bedroom. Biodun cant go to court.

He himself preached about it https://twitter.com/i/status/1145066901250498560
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2019
All philosophical over her pussy grin
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by TSRC: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Look at this olosho.

You dey use busola take catch wave.

You were not a minor, neither were you raped.

So fucck off. Ashawo kobo kobo.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by brainhgeek(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

In utmost sincerity, am overwhelmed by your insight. You made a long statement and every sentence in it was spot-on.

You appreciated and I pray whatever power moves Earth gives you the strength to fulfil your endeavours.

Gracias!

Thanks.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by TSRC: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2019
sacx:
I think Ese can shut up here. There is no similarity between her case and this one
Thank you.
Ashawo sef wan trend.

Her husband has left her with her bagagge.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2019
TSRC:
Look at this olosho.

You dey use busola take catch wave.

You were not a minor, neither were you raped.

So fucck off. Ashawo kobo kobo.

Are you a member of COZA?

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2019
babeosisi:

What is he waiting for

You sha won chop rice

I know your type
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by DukeNija(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

I’m guessing you are one of his inner circle. I’m sure you have tasted Krest, I mean you’ve been Krested. Otherwise you won’t be so stupid to make such affirmative statement.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by salford1: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:
I've been seeing comments all day about Busola "trying to bring the man of god down" why didn't she tell someone earlier and it's obvious so many people didn't watch the complete video or they just choose to be willfully ignorant.

1) Busola was raped when she opened the door for pastor biodun in her own house. Biodun was her family pastor and he knew that her mom had travelled so he went to her house prepared.

2) Busola was 17 and according to Nigerian laws whether she consented or not she was raped.

3) Biodun was a married father and we all know how young ladies and gents go to pastors house to help and it isn't strange that his wife asked busola to come help her and she did.

4) At night biodun asked his wife to let Busola sleep in the guest room and she pleaded with his wife that she wants to sleep in the masters bedroom with her and his wife agreed and biodun later told her "no one rejects me"

5) He insisted on going to drop her off. Another premeditated rape occurred.

6) Busola finally opened up to her elder sister, when her elder sister confronted her with a dream she had. She said in that dream she saw Busola sitting on a couch soaked with blood and crying while biodun laughed. She told her family why had happened.

7) Busola's brother was so enraged that he went with knives to confront biodun and he was stopped by pastors from COZA which she named. They came to her house to beg her family and they forgave him not caring about Busola the victim.

Point 7. She mentioned Pastor Wole and Pastor Flo's. Their silence are deafening. I guess they don't want to lose their means of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by TSRC: 12:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Are you a member of COZA?
I am not stupid to be a member of coza.
I would hang the pastor for being a rapist.

But aunty ese and the other ashawos ahould shut up.
There is no similarity between their cases and busola.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by salford1: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Guest007:
All philosophical over her pussy grin
Well. It's her pussy not yours cool
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2019
TSRC:

I am not stupid to be a member of coza.
I would hang the pastor for being a rapist.

But aunty ese and the other ashawos ahould shut up.
There is no similarity between their cases and busola.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by salford1: 12:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

Busola or Ese?
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

Hmmm
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by salford1: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2019
nairalee:
I feel really sorry for Ese Walters

She also came out to report her encounter

But maybe because she wasn't popular
Or maybe because she wasn't rich
Or maybe because she wasn't a celebrity
Or maybe because she isn't powerful

Her own confession did not receive as much support.

But thank God it's happening now. Better late than never
Kind of shows the Nigerian hypocrisy. Oh well, better late than never.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Bet9ja13134: 12:24am On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]See Below

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by TSRC: 12:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is not fair na.
We are trying to get justice for a woman who was raped as a minor, and some aunties in their late 20s and.30s who willingly spread their legs for the pastoral dicck want to dilute our effort with their nonsense.

Dem no well.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by DeeMain(m): 12:39am On Jun 30, 2019
brainhgeek:

Pardon my bias please

Nice one!

You can also get yourself healed of that trauma instead of burying it.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Inflammatory: 12:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Berlyn1:
Wait I thought she said it was a consensual sex and that she only felt bad because she was manipulated undecided well lipsrsealed all this females sha
Ori won ti yiiii.... Maybe she want to change her's to rape. Ori gbogbo won ti gbale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC / Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.