Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin (2228 Views)

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by myname(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2006
plz help me my pple; My mother is giving my girl friend out to her sister's son. what can i do.
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by kenflavor(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2006
Madness.
If your girl loves you so much, she should slap your mum and if your girl is the best u think u can get disown your mum. angry
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by Viktor(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2006
U are a man....So just tell ur mum wats up...
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by mizkay(f): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2006
myname:

plz help me my people; My mother is giving my girl friend out to her sister's son. what can i do.

mentality mentality mentality ----- na you mama dey sleep with your girlfriend now? how does she know her 'other son' is more worthy of your girlfriend than you. OH and please dont slap her o! before curse come remain your body....this is between girlfriend and you so sort it. By the way which is this yeye, incapable, lousy son of hers who cannot go out there and catch his own fish?
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by myname(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2006
mizkay not just louzy, but my mum is spporting him on the grounds that the guy so the grul n told her 2 yan d babe 4 him. me kuma as i so wetin i want i just went 4 her. n d gurl come like me past. so my mum dey say y d gurl go disappoit am.
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by Rolly: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2006
omo boy, show dem say u be boss and talk to ur girl and ur mum, make ur mama know say, na u get the girl and na only u go be her boyfriend and that she( ur mum) needs to stay out of it.
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by eveseh(f): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2006
what a mother shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by mukina2: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :ohmmm really serious
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by florababy2(f): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2007
I think theres more to it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by bibi4u(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2007
I think theres more to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

did she give u d girl? is she ur real mum? or is it motherly love a will call it that the girl is not good 4 u but is good 4 other guy, man f*** her
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by sweetberry(f): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2007
kenflavor:

Madness.
If your girl loves you so much, she should slap your mum and if your girl is the best u think u can get disown your mum. angry

you must be joking rite?

your mother might have some issues with the girl sort it out with her
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2007
myname:

plz help me my people; My mother is giving my girl friend out to her sister's son. what can i do.

What can you do?

Well, stick to your guns, regardless of what your mom says / wants. angry Unless you're too much of a big girls blouse to stick up for yourself?

Didn't know such attitudes still existed. undecided
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2007
cool cool cool cool cool,but i where you ,i would let my cousin have the girl and i will be doing the main job (2 ge 4)[size=2pt]Yoruba[/size]
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by Akinagirl(f): 4:43am On Aug 25, 2007
its not ur mothers decision but urs and ur girlfriend
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by tnaidaR(f): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2007
Is this another home video?
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by omega25red(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2007
people are still arranging marriages in this day and time? shocked and is this girl a slave to your mother that she is being given to someone what type of family do you live in ??
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by fuzek: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked, Na real wa!!!

Dis guy himself is a very big joke! grin grin grin
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by tnaidaR(f): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2007
fuzek:

Dis guy himself is a very big joke! grin grin grin

On top say the story na big joke, the guy himself na huge joke, eh? You crazy girl grin grin grin
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by fuzek: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2007
tnaidaR:

On top say the story na big joke, the guy himself na huge joke, eh?

Don't mind him joo! Anoda tales by moonlite, he's got d clue that Romance section here is for jobless people.

I don't know why Seun didn't help him put it where it belongs 'Jokes'. grin grin grin

tnaidaR:

You crazy girl grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked Girl? wink
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by Macutie(f): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2007
She doesnt think you are hot enough for her!

lololololo

hehehehe grin
Re: My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin by beautious(f): 1:16am On Aug 27, 2007
heheehehehe grin

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? / Do U Think Its Over? / Someone Tell Me How To Break A Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.