Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (17207 Views)

Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2010
Up till now , if I ask the babe if we can date she will only say that we can be friends. but each time she is at her cousin's house which is not far from mine, she would flash me and expecting me to call her and then tell she is at her cousin's place.

Just yesterday, she said that she does not love me but she likes me in the presence of her cousin( my friend) and then she quickly held my hands in hers with a smile.

But as she was going back home she turn to look at me and said that I should call her.

I am still confused about all this, but her cousin said that he knows that she hers even accepted to date me but that I am not seeing it. Maybe its because I am got into this dating things late in my years because I started dating at 23 and at present I have only dated 2 girl( both were just after money that they got from me ,even though I was doing it because I knew that they needed help)

Guys what do you say that I do?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by toygod2: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
they nid dat,cos guys are also bad
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
2sexy: Up till now , if I ask the babe if we can date she will only say that we can be friends. but each time she is at her cousin's house which is not far from mine, she would flash me and expecting me to call her and then tell she is at her cousin's place.

Just yesterday, she said that she does not love me but she likes me in the presence of her cousin( my friend) and then she quickly held my hands in hers with a smile.

But as she was going back home she turn to look at me and said that I should call her.

I am still confused about all this, but her cousin said that he knows that she hers even accepted to date me but that I am not seeing it. Maybe its because I am got into this dating things late in my years because I started dating at 23 and at present I have only dated 2 girl( both were just after money that they got from me ,even though I was doing it because I knew that they needed help)

She has a bf but is not satisfied with her current relationship tho she still has feelings for him. But she has feelings for u too and u know ow new love is. I bet she's still a small girl. A woman should be able to make a decision. These are your options
OPTION1. Forget the girl...She's not serious. She'll probably keep pulling u along as her 'spare tyre' and I shud hope u want none of that.
OPTION2. Tell the girl u've fallen for her and want her to be ur gf. Lay ur cards on the table. If she says no...Pressure her a bit. If she insist then let her be.
OPTION3. Keep playing her game but don't waste ur time on this one. Date other girls and u can even flaunt it in her face. Afterall she chose to send u mixed signals.
OPTION4. WARNING: This will cost u. Spoil her with gifts, taking her out, cinemas, dates etc. This is sure to work for a girl like that. Only do this if u can afford it. Then do one of this. Either ask her for a relationship if she has falling for ur material things. Or withdraw sharply and don't contact her for a week. Then watch her chase. In conclusion: Small girls like this don't often know what they want. Don't join them in their confused state. If she no do then let her be. I'm speaking from experience.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by Orikinla(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
2sexy: There is this girl who I met at a friends house,a cousin of his. On two occasion, we met by coincidence and after which, I traveled. when i came back she had travel to lagos. I had to collect her number from my friend and started work-wooing her on phone. she was acting as if she was not interested and she kept telling me that she has a guy,but she never stopped ringing me.

But along the line we had a little mis-understanding and I did not call her for about a month and that was as a result of her phone being stolen.

Starting from last 2 weeks, we started from where we stopped and then I asked her to come and see me at my house but she prefered her cousin's. She came but I could not see her due to time management.

Then this week she asked me to come to her house and I did but met her absence. I had to leave with my friend(her cousin)

On that same day, I called her on phone later in the day and she asked me to come and see,even when i had told her that it was getting dark. She insisted that I come to her house and the way she sounded on phone made me curious so I went to her house.

THE DRAMA,

On getting there, I waited at a corner just a few centimeter from the gate to her house. When she came out, our eyes met and we both smiled at the gaze. I turned my back to her and when I turned around to look,as she was approaching me, she started running towards me and before I knew what would happen, she grabbed me and gave me, a , warm hug and held me close so close. the forcae almost landed both of us on the ground. I was just wondering what was happening because I never expected her to act that way. then she looked at me in the eyes and held me again,

I then asked: Why you just jump for my body like that? I dey miss you was her reply.

Wow! Tina, miss me? I guess I must be dreaming
Though I liked it but I was really surprised because all along, before then, she was just acting as if she had no feelings for me.

Anyway, we both walked to her cousin's house and when we got there, both of them started having a kind of childish play and her face was just beaming with excitement. Not long afterward, I had to walk her back home.

I went back to her cousin's house and the cousin said: jide,i don see something oooh. I asked what is it? he said: Tina, like you.

Wow! a double confirmation.

Why do girls hide their feeling?

It is normal.
But not all girls hide their feelings.
And when they give in to you within a day or two does not mean they are cheap.
Some girls like you and express it right away, while others want to be sure of their feelings to avoid jumping to conclusions and making mistakes.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by yemi15(m): 5:40am On Feb 03, 2019
2sexy:
There is this girl who I met at a friends house,a cousin of his. On two occasion, we met by coincidence and after which, I traveled. when i came back she had travel to lagos. I had to collect her number from my friend and started work-wooing her on phone. she was acting as if she was not interested and she kept telling me that she has a guy,but she never stopped ringing me.

But along the line we had a little mis-understanding and I did not call her for about a month and that was as a result of her phone being stolen.

Starting from last 2 weeks, we started from where we stopped and then I asked her to come and see me at my house but she prefered her cousin's. She came but I could not see her due to time management.

Then this week she asked me to come to her house and I did but met her absence. I had to leave with my friend(her cousin)

On that same day, I called her on phone later in the day and she asked me to come and see,even when i had told her that it was getting dark. She insisted that I come to her house and the way she sounded on phone made me curious so I went to her house.

THE DRAMA,

On getting there, I waited at a corner just a few centimeter from the gate to her house. When she came out, our eyes met and we both smiled at the gaze. I turned my back to her and when I turned around to look,as she was approaching me, she started running towards me and before I knew what would happen, she grabbed me and gave me, a , warm hug and held me close so close. the forcae almost landed both of us on the ground. I was just wondering what was happening because I never expected her to act that way. then she looked at me in the eyes and held me again,

I then asked: Why you just jump for my body like that? I dey miss you was her reply.

Wow! Tina, miss me? I guess I must be dreaming
Though I liked it but I was really surprised because all along, before then, she was just acting as if she had no feelings for me.

Anyway, we both walked to her cousin's house and when we got there, both of them started having a kind of childish play and her face was just beaming with excitement. Not long afterward, I had to walk her back home.

I went back to her cousin's house and the cousin said: jide,i don see something oooh. I asked what is it? he said: Tina, like you.

Wow! a double confirmation.

Why do girls hide their feeling?

Issa love something lol
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 03, 2019
InkedNerd:
She seems like she might be playing hard to get. . . But ummm, why would you want her if you know she's with someone else? The same thing she's doing her boyfriend, what's to stop her from doing the same thing to you if you two get together?
u ve been locked in a friendzone and they key has been swallowed by a python
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
They're bastards that's why. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by Lightangel65: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
2sexy:
Up till now , if I ask the babe if we can date she will only say that we can be friends. but each time she is at her cousin's house which is not far from mine, she would flash me and expecting me to call her and then tell she is at her cousin's place.

The bitter fact is that she does not love you, she is just using you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 2 Make A Man Love You More / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.