Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,682 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady (19551 Views)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? / “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Legendguru: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
another clout chaser politicking.with her brain.slayers anthem till they trap.men

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Trippledee(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
AbleBeing:
So what should we do?

Should we fry beans?

I prefer okro
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by karma2000: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Karma descend on you if u lie anyway I don't believe u
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by israelmao(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
But you can ask for a favour?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
spiceadole:
The truth Is Nigerian men are not comfortable with women who can afford to exist without asking them for money.

All the noise about preferring independent women ends on social media.

In reality,a woman who can afford her bills is a major threat to men
I am looking for such women but she must not be expired prick licker looking to trap men
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by bluefilm: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
What's the bitch trying to say?

I don't care how you see it or what you believe in.

My own be say, married or not, I can never allow you to become my responsibility.

You no get two hands and two feet and one head like me?

So why will I allow you to become my responsibility all because of marriage?

E get place wia dem write am say once we are married, you are now my responsibility?

Abeg talk betta thing joor.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
You want miss independent
You jam miss independent and she’s too intimidating

What do we call that?
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Mike008(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Two of your are confused.

Am going back to Dakolos thread jor
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by oluwasegun007(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please do you af a sister...

Its like una mama raised una well for that syd..
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by HeWrites(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Men take pride in caring for their own.

Forget all this I want a woman that will never ask me for anything. When they jam the main woman that doesn't take anything, they will still come online to create thread.

Topic; "My girlfriend never asks me for money? She doesn't take money or gifts too"

Commenter 1 (m): Bros she is preparing you for the greater taxing in future

Commenter 2 (m): Baba, e get another guy wey she dey collect from. She fit dey give am toto too.

Commenter 3 (m): Bros na feminist be dat o. E get one wey I date like that, naso babe dey drag who go pay bills with me. I no fit carry problem put for house. My new gf is submissive and appreciates everything I do, I have peace. Nthing beats a submissive woman bruv, you will just be doing things for her.

Commenter 4 (m); How old is she? Na evening newspaper? The babe just wants to hook you.

Do not focus on the things they say. Watch the things they do.

You're crazy grin grin

So apt cheesy
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Forget all this I want a woman that will never ask me for anything. When they jam the main woman that doesn't take anything, they will still come online to create thread.

Topic; "My girlfriend never asks me for money? She doesn't take money or gifts too"

Commenter 2 (m): Baba, e get another guy wey she dey collect from. She fit dey give am toto too.

Commenter 3 (m): Bros na feminist be dat o. E get one wey I date like that, naso babe dey drag who go pay bills with me. I no fit carry problem put for house. My new gf is submissive and appreciates everything I do, I have peace. Nthing beats a submissive woman bruv, you will just be doing things for her.

Commenter 4 (m); How old is she? Na evening newspaper? The babe just wants to hook you.

LOL. Your comments some times crack me up. cheesy

These boys say one thing and mean the opposite.

As for that lady, I used to reason like her. I dated one and because I never asked, he never gave a gift. Such men are stingy to the core.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by shogsman(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Well me I've never met a guy that will break up with you because you don't ask him for money o,if na play make you stop am.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by ibkayee(f): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chucks1989:
the boy can even use his mother's phone to send an SMS to himself
Lmao I'm telling you

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Eaglefine(f): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
She's open for advert.

Madam don’t worry. Customers are coming.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Akemmi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
You are like my fiancee. One of the very best on this planet. Abaaifreke, I love you and will always do.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Go girl! She has a good head on her shoulder but men will feel useless when you take nothing from them.

Forget all those ones yapping that they can't give girls money, they just never get Orientation ni
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Iziquiel(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Dis one na working!
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Divay22(f): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
so he broke up with you because you pay your own bills and never ask for money undecided aunty small small dey lie abeg
Some guys can actually do that.
They feel kinda threatened

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by CosmicPhoenix: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
no guy will just wake up in the morning and end a relationship because his babe is independent

Divay22:

Some guys can actually do that.
They feel kinda threatened

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Divay22(f): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
no guy will just wake up in the morning and end a relationship because his babe is independent

Bro, seems you don't know what some of your gender can do.
They call her proud and the likes. Seriously some nigga ain't cool with it.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by sukhothai: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
ibkayee:
I won't be surprised if he and the mum planted that message for her cheesy
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nature8(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
newsynews:
A Nigerian lady identified on Twitter as Omobewaji has revealed why she would never compel a boyfriend into paying her bills.

In a thread she shared, the lady revealed how her ex-boyfriend's family struggles changed her orientation about demanding for money from a guy.

She wrote:

https://www.purplefeel.com/2019/06/id-never-compel-boyfriend-into-paying-my-bills-lady.html?m=1

Nice
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by don4real18(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
spiceadole:
The truth Is Nigerian men are not comfortable with women who can afford to exist without asking them for money.

Are you trying to call my family and I foreigners? My parents raised my sister's to be independent and I am extremely comfortable with a woman who can afford her bills. No one wants a liability or what did she go to school for?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Flashlaundry(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
You are the real MVP
Keep it up, no all these slay slay people, ordinary cook, they can't

Do you need laundry services
We offer Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by folake4u(f): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol damn! Poco you're so right.

I remember vividly some time back I was getting to know one guy like that and when I didn't ask money from him, he was always angry and restless and said I was too proud.
I know better now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by solsticey2k3(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Really

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by bluefilm: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
spiceadole:

Shut up.

Start affording your own bills first, then we can talk about whether you are a threat or not.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Rubbiish(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s]Men take pride in caring for their own.

Do not focus on the things they say. Watch the things they do.[/s]
Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by bluefilm: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Go girl! She has a good head on her shoulder but men will feel useless when you take nothing from them.

Forget all those ones yapping that they can't give girls money, they just never get Orientation ni

Neegodu onye a bikonu.

Nne, so because men will feel useless if you take nothing from them, you now decide to open office for im head abi?

In short, for this nonsense wey to talk eh, you need a strong COZA right now.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. Your comments some times crack me up. cheesy

These boys say one thing and mean the opposite.

As for that lady, I used to reason like her. I dated one and because I never asked, he never gave a gift. Such men are stingy to the core.

No be today we start to meet them.

Mine wasn't stingy though, he only complained I do not let him "care". Kept asking if I do not have issues bothering me and all...lol.

He wouldn't be the first though.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
folake4u:

Lol damn! Poco you're so right.

I remember vividly some time back I was getting to know one guy like that and when I didn't ask money from him, he was always angry and restless and said I was too proud.
I know better now grin grin grin

I know right. grin

"You are proud, you don't trust me...this that"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] / Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day / See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.